The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 8 matches

by subs
10 Feb 2009, 10:53
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: U.S. Navy Releases Terrorist
Replies: 2
Views: 184

Paul, Perhaps I'm out of line here, but I'm getting more and more concerned about the Real Life forum at the MAIW site and in particular the bias it shows toward pro-US military hardware, techniques, and technology. The recent Iran F-14 thread is probably not the best example, but there is only one ...
by subs
14 Jan 2009, 00:25
Topic: Firing the A-10s gun for the first time
Replies: 6
Views: 349

Just curious, why can't they say F:censored: over the radio? I can't imagine fighter pilots being..."well mannered" with their language? :smt059

Movie fighter pilots swear all the time ;o)

Subs
by subs
27 Nov 2008, 11:29
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: ADF AI Package
Replies: 16
Views: 1150

The "...for_FS2004.exe" file was put up with a link a few weeks ago here in the MAIW forums. I understood it to be a beta version? It didn't have the complete AI files included (like the Wedgetail and Tiger for instance) and some flightplans were not included (such as the Seahawk & Sin...
by subs
22 Aug 2008, 11:00
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Export Hawks packages by MAIW (New Additions!)
Replies: 108
Views: 13730

Hi MAIW, thanks for another set of great packages! In the Indian Hawks package, the Factory/Hindustan Hawks seem to be duplicates? In the '...132 India' folder the A3504 & A3505 paints also are included as A3504 & A3505 in the '...132 India_Factory' folder. I assume we get rid of the Factory...
by subs
04 Jul 2008, 01:25
Topic: Who volunteers to test a tool?
Replies: 10
Views: 473

Normally I have taken the time to locate all of these 'duplicate' bmps like prop-hs into the main FS\Texture folder. The main advantage being the hard-drive space saved. Is there any additional benifits to doing so, considering perhaps the HDD doesn't have to find and pickup say 30 prop-hs files (sa...
by subs
27 Jun 2008, 11:23
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Export Hawks packages by MAIW (New Additions!)
Replies: 108
Views: 13730

Thanks to MAIW for all the great packages :o) With the Australian Export Hawks I seem to have a "MAIW_AF2_YSR1.bgl" and a "MAIW_AF2_YSR1_WAYPOINT_DK.bgl" that show up as duplicate afcads. Are these two different afcads or should the newer one replace the old one?

Thanks,
Subin
by subs
22 Feb 2008, 23:21
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: RAAF Retires 707s - 30th June 2008
Replies: 5
Views: 375

MACC, Just to let you know, there is additional text next to the L1 door: "29 years of service to the Nation". It is in the same font as the tail section and appears only on the port side, not the starboad side. Sorry, I no longer have the link for the pictures, but should be easily availa...
by subs
13 Dec 2007, 08:46
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: F-117's at Van Nuys?
Replies: 9
Views: 580

military movements at van nuys

On a similar topic, I also noticed the military alberts (with the exception of Singapore's own C-130s) tend to fly into Changi (WSSS) rather than Singapore's military bases. Is this typical of the r/w? I would have thought military aircraft would prefer to fly to a military base if there is one [ver...