The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 7 matches

by Big777jet
29 Sep 2021, 22:03
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: KRMG PC9 RAAF
Replies: 3
Views: 390

Re: KRMG PC9 RAAF

Download at avsim. MAIW scenery release anytime soon. The search avsim is: ybsg.zip I created myself scenery airport. You can watch landing and then look turn sharp at 80 degrees. It went rollover and POOF. Gone! I have changed the brake scaler I saw something isn't the right number I changed it to ...
by Big777jet
29 Sep 2021, 00:25
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: KRMG PC9 RAAF
Replies: 3
Views: 390

KRMG PC9 RAAF

Hi Y'All, I don't know who made the model or designed textures etc. It looks great but the problem is making a turn right 70 degrees sharp turn after landing roll into the taxiway. I saw the PC-9 sharp turn wingtip hitting the pavement and then roll over the plane it goes POOF! Gone. It is something...
by Big777jet
09 Aug 2021, 13:36
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: No update new download lately?
Replies: 9
Views: 727

No update new download lately?

I noticed the update was last time was on June 30, 2021. No update over a month today. I uploaded scenery 2 weeks ago. No update to the library MAIW yet. What happening?

Thanks,

Stuart
by Big777jet
15 Jul 2020, 15:59
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Beale Scenery for FS9 issued
Replies: 6
Views: 661

Re: Beale Scenery for FS9 issued

I will move filename to the folder. The author did not do a good organize folder and readme instruction. I see the folder was include traffic it is not one whole folder install separate traffic files.

Thanks,

Stuart
by Big777jet
14 Jul 2020, 23:12

Re: Beale Scenery for FS9 issued

No, it loading stop at about 45% and then poof! Something is bad loading scenery. I tried morning or late afternoon it does not matter of time it is scenery issued poofed!

Stuart
by Big777jet
14 Jul 2020, 13:11

Beale Scenery for FS9 issued

Hello: I downloaded from avsim for Beale AFB KBAB_j.zip has crashed a few times and not properly working with his scenery corrupted file somewhere. I cannot figure out what went wrong with this. Do you know anything experience crashed and what one filename was no good or something else? Thanks, Stuart
by Big777jet
03 May 2020, 19:45
Forum: JYAI
Topic: E-2 Hawkeye and C-2 Greyhound
Replies: 149
Views: 15635

Re: E-2 Hawkeye and C-2 Greyhound

I noticed my installment FS9 is one missing aircraft.cfg for aircraft folder "JYAI E-2_Hawkeyes_wing_fold" there is a missing aircraft.cfg included. I found FSX there are some already and I copied to put new aircraft.cfg myself. But please check with your upload is missing aircraft.cfg ple...