The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 57 matches

by lancer27
11 Sep 2020, 17:59
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: MAIW and FS2020 question
Replies: 3
Views: 647

Re: MAIW and FS2020 question

Ok guys, thanks for the info.
by lancer27
10 Sep 2020, 15:53
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: MAIW and FS2020 question
Views: 647

MAIW and FS2020 question

Hi, I do not know if this may of been brought up earlier in the forums..so I apologize for the redundancy. I was wondering if MAIW was planning on submitting an application to Microsoft, or the other companies making FS2020, to make military AI and or military base scenery for the new FS2020 ? I, fo...
by lancer27
04 Jul 2020, 17:18
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Fallon NAS
Replies: 14
Views: 2012

Re: Fallon NAS

Hi, thanks for the help. Fallon and the F-16's are looking mighty swheeet :)
by lancer27
03 Jul 2020, 02:00
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Fallon NAS
Replies: 14
Views: 2012

Re: Fallon NAS

Hi, I have just a side question. The Sim in the beautiful screen shots is P3D v4.5 ? If so, may I ask where you were able to find Fallon for P3D ?
by lancer27
25 Jun 2020, 07:50
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Matrix Scenery Question
Replies: 2
Views: 444

Re: Matrix Scenery Question

Hi, thanks for the info :)
by lancer27
16 Jun 2020, 16:42
Topic: Matrix Scenery Question
Views: 444

Matrix Scenery Question

Hi, I have Prepar3D v4.5 for a few months now and I also have The Matrix as well. I noticed that some of the good folks on the website and on your Team have come out with new scenery packages like NAS Pt Mugu for example. I was wondering if these new releases of scenery were going to be included in ...
by lancer27
03 Mar 2020, 18:54
Topic: RunTime Error Problem
Replies: 12
Views: 1134

Re: RunTime Error Problem

* Update* Hi, I downloaded the file, changed the name of the old file, put the Pensacola traffic file back into FSX, launched from Pensacola, flew for 30 minutes and....it works!!! No more Runtime Error messages!! I want to thank you for all your help and support you gave and the rest of the staff a...
by lancer27
01 Mar 2020, 08:08

Ok great, thanks for the info...seeing that I will be working the next few days I will not have any time to try the fix. I will report back Tuesday on my day off to let you know what happened.
by lancer27
29 Feb 2020, 16:45

Hi, I looked at the Pensacola traffic file and it contains VT-86's T-45C's, the Blue Angels F-18C and D, and C-130H Fat Albert. As I have recently installed FSX and started installing MAIW Packages starting with east coast packages and then working my way west, I used the new and improved FSX aircra...
by lancer27
29 Feb 2020, 05:31

Hi, after several hours swapping in and out various traffic files and hours test flying to see if I would get an error message or not, I narrowed it down to bases that are in the state of Florida and I have met with success !! It was the NAS Pensacola traffic file that was causing the error. I guess...
by lancer27
27 Feb 2020, 21:33

Hi, I will try moving the traffic files within the hour to see if I can locate the culprit aircraft. The error messages I got was as follows : Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program:F:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Games\fsx.exe R6025 -Pure Virtual Function Call
by lancer27
27 Feb 2020, 17:20

RunTime Error Problem

Hi, after loading Robins AFB I took a hop around the base to see the scenery and about 10-15 minutes into the flight I ran into the infamous Microsoft RunTime Error message R6025. I install scenery from Altus ARB, took a hop to go sight-seeing it and about 10 minutes later again got the error messag...
by lancer27
20 Feb 2020, 22:01
Topic: Luke AFB question
Views: 371

Re: Luke AFB question

Hi, found them :) All is good now. Thanks for the help.
by lancer27
19 Feb 2020, 05:19
Topic: Luke AFB question
Views: 371

Luke AFB question

Hi, I downloaded Luke and went to go install it using AIFP (I have FSX). All was fine, but it seems that I do not have any F-16A's and B's from the 21st FS. The others, (the F-16C's and D's) show up in the aircraft folder of FS9 aircraft that I copied into simobjects/airplanes, but the A and B model...
by lancer27
27 Nov 2019, 02:39
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: EditVoicePack Question
Views: 726

Re: EditVoicePack Question

Hi, thanks...all is good now. Yeah it was pretty tiny!
by lancer27
08 Nov 2019, 19:10
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: EditVoicePack Question
Views: 726

EditVoicePack Question

Hi, I bought the latest edition of EditVoicePack from SimMarket like it is suggested in Sim whenever you use ATC. I believe I installed it correctly, but the mechanical female voice still interrupts my communications periodically with the tower, ground control or while in flight, to buy EditVoicePac...
by lancer27
09 Feb 2019, 00:41
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: T-38's not showing up
Replies: 11
Views: 1274

Re: T-38's not showing up

Hi, thanks for the info. In the past few days I went back and changed all of the texture titles to fit the old texture titles, then amended them in the config file. Viola...I got all of Columbus' T-38s flying, taking off and landing etc. I just want to thank you guys for all the help you provided th...
by lancer27
05 Feb 2019, 19:00

Sorry for not sending attachment...it is too large to send, but I was going to send a screen shot of AIFP2 where it shows all of Vances aircraft in "red" instead of in "black".. seemingly as if they are not even in the sim. I have FSX, I must not of check the box appropriately wh...
by lancer27
05 Feb 2019, 18:34

Hi, thanks for the links. I downloaded the the flight plans and installed them using AIFP2 but came across another problem...it seems that the new FSX T-38 textures for Vance, Columbus and Laughlin are not "recognized" in FSX. (see attachment) The other bases are fine like Beale, Miramar e...
by lancer27
04 Feb 2019, 17:39

T-38's not showing up

Hi, I downloaded and installed the T-38 package a few days ago and noticed that, it seems that Vance, Columbus and Laughlin AFB's are no-shows for the new models. I then thought maybe it is because the traffic slider is set too low so I set it at 100%, and went to Vance and the other bases...no-show...