The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 6 matches

by sgtogre
07 Apr 2018, 10:45
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Camp Pendleton
Replies: 25
Views: 4114

Re: Camp Pendleton

I'll try again, like i said this Web space is new for me.
by sgtogre
06 Apr 2018, 14:18

I managed to upload some screenshots:
https://postimg.org/gallery/2gp80u1qo/
by sgtogre
05 Apr 2018, 11:46

My quick-fix right now has been to transfer parking spaces from your KNFG to ORBX's KNFG. ORBX's is good but not as good as yours. However ORBX includes a lot more scenery outside of KNFG, like the warehouses across the highway not to mention other structures around Pendleton. I am trying to upload ...
by sgtogre
03 Apr 2018, 11:44

It is a custom texture, likely from ORBX. Camp Pendleton is rarely green, except a few short weeks in spring. ORBX's yellowish brown is more in keeping with the location.
by sgtogre
02 Apr 2018, 11:42

Sorry I didn't mention that it is FSX I am using. I am using CVX_KNFG_FSX.bgl. I was able to fix this tree issue in FS9 with other sceneries, but I cannot figure it out in FSX. This is great scenery and I want to be able to use it.
by sgtogre
01 Apr 2018, 13:31

Thank you for the long over looked Camp Pendleton. It is beautiful. Combined with Haze Grey Studios U.S. Navy, which puts an Amphibious Task Group right off shore, the Marine helicopter flight possibilities almost endless. I use ORBX Southern California scenery, which makes the surrounding landscape...