The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 19 matches

by beroun
07 Nov 2023, 19:54
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: USE RED ARROWS
Replies: 11
Views: 445

Re: USE RED ARROWS

BINGO!!!!
Many Thanks, Pratica Di Mare Airshow had the Hawks I need.
Great!!!! will mention the link in my Farnborough download in Flightsim - as suggested by John.
Cheers and be all well!
Peter
by beroun
07 Nov 2023, 15:37

Hi John, Me again. Sorry to bother but have no luck finding these Hawks in MAIW site? Have downloaded it from MAIW few years ago but cannot find the airplanes downloads anymore: MAIW_NBAI_BAe Hawk 60 Red Arrows Blue 7,8,9 MAIW_NBAI_BAe Hawk 60 Red Arrows Red 1,2,3 MAIW_NBAI_BAe Hawk 60 Red Arrows Wh...
by beroun
07 Nov 2023, 11:48

Thanks John,
AND! Many thanks for mantainig this great site.
Peter
by beroun
06 Nov 2023, 15:37

USE RED ARROWS

Hi, Plan to publish an enhanced FREE! Farnborough EGLF scenery download in Flightsim For FS2004 and would like to use Red Arrows AI aircraft (which I have downloaded from this site) - to add reality to the scenery. Wander If I need any permission? Please let me know Cheers Peter Bendl (beroun in Fli...
by beroun
25 Jan 2020, 21:39
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Royal Norwegian Air Force textures for John Young's C-130J-30 for FS9
Replies: 4
Views: 506

Re: Royal Norwegian Air Force textures for John Young's C-130J-30 for FS9

No need to apologize Jon,
great paint job and aircraft fit nicely to ENAN and ENDU. Got them flying there.
Many Thanks,
Peter
by beroun
25 Jan 2020, 17:42
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Royal Norwegian Air Force textures for John Young's C-130J-30 for FS9
Replies: 4
Views: 506

Royal Norwegian Air Force textures for John Young's C-130J-30 for FS9

Hi, In the recent download from Jon Gowing 7 (January 2019) the C-130J-30 do not show at airports. The reason is because in the readme file Jon entered one more C in the aircraft cfg to the model: model=CC-130J-30_closed SHOULD READ: model=C-130J-30_closed Just remove one C when adding this aircraft...
by beroun
27 Aug 2017, 18:04
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: G4 Super Galeb wrong SIM
Replies: 1
Views: 350

Re: G4 Super Galeb wrong SIM

Hi, me again attached is the corrected aircraft.cfg for the Galeb folder.
Incidentally, great paint job!
by beroun
27 Aug 2017, 17:43
Topic: G4 Super Galeb wrong SIM
Replies: 1
Views: 350

G4 Super Galeb wrong SIM

Hi there, Noted that the recently released Serbian G4 Super Galeb has wrong sim in aircraft.cfg file. Therefore the aircraft does not show as AI. The sim in the aircraft.cfg is sim=SMS_G-4_Super_Galeb_AI_ONLY but should be Galeb G-4_AI, which is part of the aircraft folder. No big deal, I can correc...
by beroun
28 Jun 2017, 13:23
Topic: Davison AAF
Replies: 36
Views: 2764

Re: Davison AAF

Hi,
makes sense, will try it. Got over 500 AI flying everywhere (using TTools to schedule). So will try to find the culprit.
Cheers
by beroun
26 Jun 2017, 14:47

Hi, yes I used the MAIW Andrews package : MAIW Andrews AFB version 3_Desmond Burrell. As mentioned I DE installed it and it prevented the FS crashes when opening KDAA. But as a test, have just installed it again and both airports KDAW and KDAA open OK. The only change I made was to move KDAW above K...
by beroun
21 Jun 2017, 22:01

Hi Gents, I actually found out what the problem was. Since assessing that some other nearby scenery is causing the problem, I was deactivating the big ones in the vicinity of KDAA one by one. Deactivated IAD, no help, deactivated BWI, no help. And bingo, after deactivating the nearby Andrews AFB (MA...
by beroun
21 Jun 2017, 15:08

Many Thanks I owe you guys an apology. Jumped the gun. I have actually deleted the Davison scenery and traffic and tried to open stock KDAA and FS crashed again. So it must be some other scenery acting up in the vicinity of Ft. MacDill. Got loads of it, so will try to see who the culprit is. Again a...
by beroun
21 Jun 2017, 14:32

Davison AAF

Hi, regret that the new Davison AAF package is shutting down my FS2004. I think I did all right: Aircraft to aircraft folder, traffic file to scenery/world scenery folder and I activated the Davison AAF scenery as usual. Also as a test, I put the Davison AAF scenery files to scenery/addon scenery/ s...
by beroun
07 Jan 2017, 18:11
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FS2004 skips due AI
Replies: 6
Views: 816

Re: FS2004 skips due AI

Great piece of info Firebird and Many Thanks. Will experiment and keep all posted. Incidentally, must say that I am getting used to experimenting few skips once in a while. The great scenery and AI, which SF9 still presents us with makes up for it! Also MANY thanks to MAIW for making the military ai...
by beroun
07 Jan 2017, 14:40
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FS2004 skips due AI
Replies: 6
Views: 816

FS2004 skips due AI

Hi, I started experiencing "skips" momentary screen freezes (usually in vicinity of airports) lasting split of a second (could be running consecutively, or just a few then stop). This is on my brand new W10 PC with 16GB DDR4 memory, i7-6500U processor and NVIDIA GeForce 940MX card (2GB DDR...
by beroun
21 Oct 2015, 13:16
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Chrome Blocks Download
Replies: 13
Views: 1783

Re: Chrome Blocks Download

Hi, have followed Greg's advice after Google Chrome kicked out the RNAS Culdrose download. It worked except the check box to be removed under Google Chrome privacy was at "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites". "Enable phishing and malware protection" was not there. T...
by beroun
19 Feb 2014, 14:52
Topic: Engine Smoke No-Show
Replies: 3
Views: 305

Re: Engine Smoke No-Show

Thanks Stewart,
Yes the problem is solved, the smoke shows.
Regards,
Peter
by beroun
19 Feb 2014, 11:14
Topic: Engine Smoke No-Show
Replies: 3
Views: 305

Engine Smoke No-Show

Hi, Noted that many AI Military aircraft do not show engine smoke coming from behind the engines. MAIW_HTAI_C-130E Philipines AF is the prime example, but there are more. The reson is wrong entry in aircraft.cfg file - the .fx is left behind the effect in the [LIGHTS] section: light.10= 2, -10.0, 16...
by beroun
10 Feb 2014, 12:29
Forum: MAIW Website/Forum Support
Topic: Edit Voicepack Instructions
Replies: 0
Views: 605

Edit Voicepack Instructions

Hi, Firstly MANY THANKS for the MAIW packages. It is a pleasure to see military aircraft worldwide at very realistic looking airports. Great job! One issue I had with Edit Voicepack instructions. Have followed these to the dot, but it never worked. I was always getting "access not allowed"...