The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 66 matches

by Drag
16 Jul 2021, 15:22
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Problème texture MAIW rafales à LFSI
Replies: 20
Views: 1135

Re: Problème texture MAIW rafales à LFSI

Hi everyone, i see you've done a lot of research. I'm also trying to do some modification, but nothing really conclusive right now. John Young, i'm sending you a link with the model we're using. Firebird, could you send me the DXT3 files please? I'm also going to convert all my textures files to try...
by Drag
11 Jul 2021, 20:29

It would be with a great pleasure!
Can you send me an email in order to share the file with you !
Thanks for your help!
by Drag
11 Jul 2021, 14:13

Hi, it seem's not, I converted all the files in DXT1, DXT5, Bmp, 16bit images, and the problem is still appearing. The textures are black in a first time, then they appeared on some aircraft for a few second, and the next passage they disappeared again :/ It seems it do not come from my computer bec...
by Drag
02 Jul 2021, 22:15

It is some personnal photoreal repaints for the MAIW Rafales
by Drag
02 Jul 2021, 18:33
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Problem with photoreal rafale's textures
Replies: 0
Views: 238

Problem with photoreal rafale's textures

Hi everyone, I have seen that some of my rafales are sometimes black. I realised that in the day, this problem diseappers, but it came back at the other period of the day (afternoon, night, etc...). I tried different issues: -I change the model of the rafale (fs2004 and FSX models), not that, -I era...
by Drag
02 Jul 2021, 18:31

I come back here today because the problem is still not solved. I realised that in the day, this problem diseappers, but it came back at the other period of the day (afternoon, night, etc...). I tried different issues: -I change the model of the rafale (fs2004 and FSX models), not that, -I erase all...
by Drag
28 Jun 2021, 11:24

Hi, I thinks I've found the solution, The problem seems to be coming from the flightplan-traffic file. There is too many aircraft for the same repetition periode, and I thinks it gets the same aircrafts appearing multiple times in one game and then cause a bug for FSX. I had to change the parameter ...
by Drag
27 Jun 2021, 11:31

Problème texture MAIW rafales à LFSI

Bonjour, Je me permets de faire appel à votre aide car je fais face au problème suivant: En faisant vol libre dans FSX, avec le package MAIW Rafales, uniquement sur la scène de Saint-Dizier Robinson (LFSI), [u]certains[/u] Rafales affichent leurs textures et d'autres s'affichent en noir, certaines n...
by Drag
05 Jan 2016, 19:20
Topic: French Paris Air Show at "le Bourget" Airport (LFPB)
Replies: 21
Views: 1505

Re: French Paris Air Show at "le Bourget" Airport (LFPB)

leuen wrote:I think that's what I did first. It's the easier way. So I will a try a unique Afcad again, after I had found all forty-six needed aircraft again!

Bernard
Hi leuen,

Which aircraft do you need? I may help you to find them or the package there are going with ^^
by Drag
31 Dec 2015, 00:40

Re: French Paris Air Show at "le Bourget" Airport (LFPB)

Woahh nice job, I'm not registered at Pilote-Virtuel.com so I did'nt saw this but it seem's you've done an excellent job ;)
by Drag
26 Dec 2015, 14:23

French Paris Air Show at "le Bourget" Airport (LFPB)

Hello everybody, I just want to ask something: Is someone motivated to create a Paris airport air show at le Bourget airport, including flightplan and a scenery?? The objective is to create a scenery as cloth from the reality as we can. I have already triedto realise one flightplan and a scenery but...
by Drag
26 Jun 2015, 10:06
Forum: General Projects
Topic: French air force traffic AI
Replies: 29
Views: 3851

Re: French air force traffic AI

A new update for the french air force Ai traffic, with french "gendarmerie", "sécurité civile" and "douanes" added.

Enjoy :)

You can modify the files as well as you want but I just ask you to not use them for commercial uses. Thanks :)
by Drag
26 Jun 2015, 07:20

I have also done a traffic for the "salon du bourget", which is totally fictitious. The second one is for the NATO TIGER MEET 2011 at Cambrai AB (LFQI), and I have try to make it more real, essentially with the number of aircraft :)
by Drag
15 Jun 2015, 08:47
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre
Replies: 57
Views: 6018

Re: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre

BadPvtDan wrote:Wow, four years since this came out. I wouldn't count on an update to this package, at least not from MAIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I could always try.

Drag
by Drag
13 Jun 2015, 15:47

Hello, First I want so say thanks a lot to all the creator of this AI Rafale, I just had a question: is an update with the new loading point (see the photos) and the new weapons like the Scalp, AASM organised??? Thanks for your answer. By the way, I observed that there is two Exocet missiles in the...
by Drag
13 Jun 2015, 15:41

Hello, First I want so say thanks a lot to all the creator of this AI Rafale, I just had a question: is an update with the new loading point (see the photos) and the new weapons like the Scalp, AASM organised??? Thanks for your answer. By the way, I observed that there is two Exocet missiles in the ...
by Drag
13 Jun 2015, 15:12
Topic: Etendard
Replies: 13
Views: 1145

Re: Etendard

Very nice work with the SEM (Wet), I'm really impatient to see it!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a question, is there a flight refueling pod for the SEM like the rafale?? Thanks
by Drag
10 Jun 2015, 16:55

Good morning all,

I just have a question, for those who have the AI AS555 Fennec in the Armée de l'air traffic files, did you succeed to make it appear around Paris and Villacoublay AB??

If this is not the case, did you find a solution??

Thanks
by Drag
09 Jun 2015, 19:41
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: French Air force Dassault Falcon 900
Replies: 4
Views: 509

Re: French Air force Dassault Falcon 900

Hello everybody, I just want to inform you that SKY Ai traffic (before it was ICAE traffic), which makes civilian AI traffic for Fs2004 and FSX has now a Falcon 7X and Falcon 900 available with a French Air Force repaint for both aircrafts. You will need to install the complete package but it gives ...