The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 4 matches

by blaunarwal
29 Nov 2021, 05:52
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Searching AIVER CN-235 Ecuadorian Navy
Replies: 3
Views: 318

Re: Searching AIVER CN-235 Ecuadorian Navy

Got it, thanks a lot

Dan
by blaunarwal
28 Nov 2021, 15:32
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Searching AIVER CN-235 Ecuadorian Navy
Views: 318

Searching AIVER CN-235 Ecuadorian Navy

Hi I´m searching for a livery I need for a traffic file I found. Filename should be aiver_cn235_220_anec.zip by Graham King. I searched for both here and on the known fs sites. It seems the Ecuadorian Navy has seized operation. :shock: Maybe one you you has the file in his archives or another Ecuado...
by blaunarwal
14 Sep 2019, 07:39
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: dotNet updates Windows 10
Views: 696

Re: dotNet updates Windows 10

At the moment, I don´t need Matrix, since I got all packages installed ;-). But I hope I get it to work when there are updates. Some of the programs I use may need to be corrected to work with newer .net versions. But I wait now with Windows 10 updates. They even break their own functions (Taskbar) ...
by blaunarwal
13 Sep 2019, 20:28
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: dotNet updates Windows 10
Views: 696

dotNet updates Windows 10

I´m encountering problems with the recent windows 10 updates. The dotNet update disables REX Skyforce 3D and AIG AI Manager software. Also Logitech Options can´t start anymore. Matrix also made problems with the intermediate updates but run fine after the latest update today. But since Skyfores and ...