The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 11 matches

by Rob1961
29 Jul 2017, 01:12
Forum: General Projects
Topic: US Army Rotor Wing Aviation
Replies: 132
Views: 15607

Re: US Army Rotor Wing Aviation

Has anyone thought about providing custom sceney for Simmons AAF to go with the MAIW package already available?

Also, has anyone considered anything for Ft. Knox, KY (Godman AAF)?
by Rob1961
16 Jun 2017, 00:16
Topic: JASDF Bases
Replies: 930
Views: 74854

Re: JASDF Bases

Great! I'll be looking forward to it. Do you plan to develop any more Japanese bases in the future? Also, I recently downloaded the MKAI EC225 Super Puma and JGSDF repaints for use at Kisarazu but nothing showed up. I know how to update the flightsim.x files now, but perhaps I'm putting the textures...
by Rob1961
15 Jun 2017, 02:33

Thanks guys, I followed Clickclickdoh's advice and everything came right up. It appears to be a small base right in the middle of the city of Sendai, doesn't it? I checked it out on Google Earth myself and things really seem to be built up around it. Hopefully, some other aircraft will visit soon (I...
by Rob1961
14 Jun 2017, 00:20

Hello Everyone, I tried to install Brent Newman's scenery for JGSDF Kasuminome and was not able to get anything to activate. I tried the scenery library version first and then went to the forum to see about that one. It turns out to be the same. It just shows some ...bgl files but no scenery data fi...
by Rob1961
21 May 2017, 23:36
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Trouble Installing Paints of JGSDF CH-47s
Replies: 9
Views: 1045

Re: Trouble Installing Paints of JGSDF CH-47s

Clickclickdoh, The Maizuru scenery I have already comes with JMSDF destroyers that leave on patrol. I also have the JYAI scenery of Kobe, etc. that comes with the Flyable JMSDF Shin-Maywa US-2 flying boat, which also provides a destroyer. I also have the latest Iwakuni package. Next time, would you ...
by Rob1961
21 May 2017, 02:03

This reply is for John Tenn, I want to thank you so much for helping me understand the flightsim.x dilemma. Second, you were not talking down when you provided assistance. I really like a thorough explanation with examples. In this case, I needed the help. And thanks to you I now have flightlines fu...
by Rob1961
16 May 2017, 02:15

Hi, Clickclickdoh, I tried your method(s), actually, this time with another aircraft, JMSDF Seahawks from 23rd Sqdn of the Maizuru AB package using the JYAI Blackhawk Family's U. S. Navy Seahawks as the model, but the results were still to no avail. I see where you are to update the flightsim[x] num...
by Rob1961
12 May 2017, 01:41

Trouble Installing Paints of JGSDF CH-47s

I recently tried to install some of the JGSDF CH-47s paints and have gotten nowhere. I downloaded the Nick Black NBAI ROCAF CH-47 model as required, but when I had done everything I still couldn't get any of this type at any of my JGSDF bases. My scenery at Soumagahara AAF shows buildings, but remai...
by Rob1961
12 Feb 2017, 01:12
Topic: Edit Voicepack help
Replies: 33
Views: 2060

Re: Edit Voicepack help

Hello Everyone, I can't seem to get Edit Voicepack 3.1 to do hardly anything! I still get only numbers after trying all of the advice I read. I'm just about at wits end here. I tried Updating, then Importing, then Upadting (again), then Saving, each mod one at a time. Nothing! Then I tried Firebird'...
by Rob1961
04 Feb 2017, 22:23
Topic: US Army Rotor Wing Aviation
Replies: 132
Views: 15607

Re: US Army Rotor Wing Aviation

Hello everyone, I recently noticed that a lot of bases in Japan have been recently released. I think that is great as I was stationed there and loved the area. But I have noticed a "Gap" in the available offerings so far. So far, nobody has produced a package for Kastner Army Air Field a.k...
by Rob1961
04 Feb 2017, 21:55
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: ACG F-15_C_D Eagle package
Replies: 18
Views: 2016

Re: ACG F-15_C_D Eagle package

On an alernate subject regarding the F-15, I didn't see anything on the Download Hangar about repaints or anything regarding the F-15s of the 18th Wing based at Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan. I have the MAIW scenery for the base but there are no aircraft "stationed" there, just rows and ...