The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 10 matches

by grahaml
12 Jan 2019, 19:05
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Tornado F3 for P3DV4
Replies: 2
Views: 704

Re: Tornado F3 for P3DV4

Thanks John,
Worth waiting for !

Graham
by grahaml
23 Dec 2018, 09:35
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Tornado F3 for P3DV4
Views: 704

Tornado F3 for P3DV4

Hi John, The more you give us, the more we want ! Do you have ant plans to create/convert the Tornado F3 for P3dV4 now that we have available your recent GR4/IDS packages. Congratulations to all the team for having done a fantastic job with all the conversion packages following the arrival of P3Dv4....
by grahaml
28 Sep 2018, 15:05
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RAF Valley for P3D V4 Afcad problem
Views: 319

Re: RAF Valley for P3D V4 Afcad problem

Sorted !!! I checked all of P3D V4 for any files with 'EGOV' within it and, as usual, 'ORBX' was the cause or the problem. I archived the scenery files within ORBX Wales. I should have realised sooner as, allthough they are good, they do tend to take over any flight sim which it runs runs in! Just F...
by grahaml
28 Sep 2018, 07:03
Topic: RAF Valley for P3D V4 Afcad problem
Views: 319

RAF Valley for P3D V4 Afcad problem

Version one which I ran in FSX Steam gave no me problems with lots of Hawks parked with comings and going to and from the airfield. The AFCAD file (EGOV_ADEX_MK_1) opened in AFX and FSTramp matches and shows lots of parking spaces all over the airfield as you would expect. As I am now running P3d V4...
by grahaml
18 Aug 2018, 13:08
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Tornado for P3D V4
Replies: 17
Views: 2515

Re: Tornado for P3D V4

Thanks Greg,

I will miss the Tornado and will just have to 'station' some other ai at Marham for now.

Thanks for the quick reply
GrahamL
by grahaml
18 Aug 2018, 09:25
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Tornado for P3D V4
Replies: 17
Views: 2515

Tornado for P3D V4

Your excellent RAF Marham is looking a little quiet there days as none of the original AI Tornados appear to work in P3D V4. Are there any plans to convert your original Tornado GR4 AI file (maiw_raf_tornado_GR4.zip) recommended with the RAF Marham package so we can get Marham 'operational' again ? ...
by grahaml
07 Feb 2017, 15:02
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker
Replies: 64
Views: 6419

Re: RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker

Steve,

Where do I find Martin's document regarding FSX adaption you mention ?
by grahaml
06 Nov 2015, 06:50
Topic: RNAS Culdrose (FSX)
Replies: 4
Views: 537

Re: RNAS Culdrose

Mark, I am about to start trying to work on your very helpful suggestions, but before I do you suggest I should first convert the .BGL scenery files to FSX format. I am used to converting traffic files but never had the need to do the same for scenery .BGL's, is there a software package to to do thi...
by grahaml
04 Nov 2015, 14:47

Re: RNAS Culdrose

Thanks Mark,
Been away for a few days (not far from Culdrose in fact) so just catching up.
I will give what you suggest a try and let you know.
Graham
by grahaml
27 Oct 2015, 10:59

RNAS Culdrose (FSX)

I have just downloaded and installed the new RNAS Culdrose and it is brilliant. I have it running on FSX-Steam with ORBX Global Base, Global openLC Europe, Global Vector and FTX EU England software. It looks stunning and with the AI Helicopters and Hawks its all action. My only problem is that the a...