The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 13 matches

by jlunddk
16 Apr 2020, 17:43
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: MAIW, Matrix and MSFS?
Replies: 2
Views: 451

Re: MAIW, Matrix and MSFS?

I have high hopes that it will be possible to use FSX AI in MSFS through the Legacy mode as they call it.As I understand it, the legacy mode is made to make it easier for some backward compability with FSX (P3D). I understand why they concentrate on payware developers to be able to have addons ready...
by jlunddk
16 Apr 2020, 06:39
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: MAIW, Matrix and MSFS?
Replies: 2
Views: 451

MAIW, Matrix and MSFS?

Sorry, I rarely fly in P3D anymore, and therefor I'm almost never installing new military AI aircrafts and doesn't read these forums, so my apologies if this question has been asked and answered. Can you say already now, if Matrix and MAIW AI will be updated to MSFS? I've never seen anything like MS...
by jlunddk
14 Sep 2019, 09:23
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Updating new aircrafts through Matrix?
Replies: 5
Views: 1055

Re: Updating new aircrafts through Matrix?

Sounds to me like it somehow will be incorporated in Matrix and that's good news, so take all the time it needs.
Thanks for the reply.
by jlunddk
10 Sep 2019, 14:34

Re: Updating new aircrafts through Matrix?

I'm not talking about retro ai, just the ones who has been converted to P3Dv4, in that case they're not old (retro) FS9 ai anymore, but FSX/P3D versions, so shouldn't they now be possible to install somehow with Matrix?
by jlunddk
09 Sep 2019, 19:14

Updating new aircrafts through Matrix?

Will it be possible for you to make a function in Matrix, so we can use it to install new aircrafts / Convertions, instead of having to do it manually? I'm not always sure how to do it, so this would be a nice feature to have in Matrix

Jlund
by jlunddk
20 Sep 2018, 20:39
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI Formations
Replies: 12
Views: 1195

Re: AI Formations

I have the converted F-16's so that's all good.
Thanks for the help.

Jorn L.
by jlunddk
20 Sep 2018, 08:36

Sorry, I had forgotten to change my version from FSX to P3D, but that should be fixed now. Why do I need the conversion package installed, I already see all kind of F-16's incl. Thunderbirds at Nellis. Just haven't seen them fly yet. Guess I'll have to study their flightplans in AIFP to see when the...
by jlunddk
19 Sep 2018, 19:14

I've noticed there's a "Traffic_MAIW_USAF_Thunderbirds_FSX.bgl" in the Matrix NA package. How do I get to see them fly, and will they fly in formation?

Jlund
by jlunddk
07 Sep 2018, 17:43
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Region North America Now Available
Replies: 11
Views: 1847

Re: Region North America Now Available

Thank you for clearing that up. The reason I noticed the T-38 and SU-27 is "missing", is only because they're my two favorite aircrafts, so I was excited to see them flying around, and I would make my own Fp's for them. But let's hope that someone will convert them for P3Dv4, soon. Yes, sc...
by jlunddk
07 Sep 2018, 14:45
Topic: Region North America Now Available
Views: 1847

Re: Region North America Now Available

WOW, lots of military ai all over the world now. However there's some bugs here and there ie flickkering scenery with trees out in the water at Patuxent River (KNHK), missing T-38's at Holloman, missing SU-27 textures in the Europe pack. I'm sure it will be fixed so I have more than enough to enjoy ...
by jlunddk
25 Aug 2018, 16:31
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....
Replies: 114
Views: 12522

Re: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....

Hi Manfred
Someone mentioned your RAF Gutersloh scenery, but I have searched for it here on MAIW and can't see it. Where can we find it, and have you made other airbases (in Europe)?
BTW.Bruggen looks great, can't wait to fly there and get som ai traffic fly there as well. :-)

Greetings Jorn
by jlunddk
11 Aug 2018, 09:28
Topic: Region Europe Now Available
Views: 1811

Re: Region Europe Now Available

Update: I have tried other flightplans now ie. Hungarian Gripen, Frecce Tricolore etc. and they're also missing, so it's not only the Polish Mig's.

Jorn
by jlunddk
11 Aug 2018, 09:12
Topic: Region Europe Now Available
Views: 1811

Re: Region Europe Now Available

Hi. I just installed the Europe region, and wow some fantastic models and repaints there is. If I open Traffic_MAIW_Polish_Mig-29s_FSX.bgl in AIFP, they're all red (as in missing) and I can't find any Mig-29 on the MAIW site that I can substitute them with. Are you planning on updating them later? J...