The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 10 matches

by rowcoach
20 Jan 2022, 23:15
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Accidently Deleted and Removed Matrix Add-On.xml files
Replies: 3
Views: 256

Accidently Deleted and Removed Matrix Add-On.xml files

Good afternoon all, Just found out that Matrix is no has been shut down. I was moving some files around this afternoon and accidentally deleted (and then emptied recycle bin) the add-on.xml files for all the Matrix regions. I have all the other files. Does anyone have those files still on their syst...
by rowcoach
05 Feb 2020, 04:16
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Global Waypoints
Replies: 0
Views: 493

Global Waypoints

Good evening, Was circling to land at KLAS when I noticed a rather large rock formation past Hoover Dam. Apparently it’s a landing strip for Randolph Turning Point 1. Are they global waypoints to allow for cross country trips? Will removing them mess up the AI flight plans that use them? On the same...
by rowcoach
18 Jan 2020, 20:59
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Thule AB - Greenland (BGTL)
Replies: 6
Views: 722

Re: Thule AB - Greenland (BGTL)

Thanks, John. I found some pictures of the tower, so I think I’ll start there. What is the best way to make 3D models out of 2D pictures?

Cheers,

Colin
by rowcoach
18 Jan 2020, 00:27

Thanks for this. Airport layout mirrors Google Earth. The new scenery also supplies assigned parking which is what I was looking for originally.

Would like to add hangars and a tower that reflect what’s actually there, but hard to find pictures on line.

Colin
by rowcoach
17 Jan 2020, 23:20

TheFoufure wrote: 17 Jan 2020, 22:29 There is a Scenery of Thulé in the new pack LC-130H Ski by John Young.

You can find it (FS9 or FSX/P3D) in the Hangar
I completely missed that one. Thank you !!
by rowcoach
17 Jan 2020, 20:49

Thule AB - Greenland (BGTL)

Good afternoon, I’ve been playing with ADE for a while. I can draw taxiways and the odd apron or two, but I think it’s time I branch out a little. Don’t know why I picked Thule. Maybe I was just disappointed with the default scenery. I’ve looked around, but only found two ‘AFCADS’ that update the ai...
by rowcoach
04 Dec 2018, 04:43
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: PADQ Kodiak
Replies: 7
Views: 1146

Re: PADQ Kodiak

John,

Thanks for your reply. No worries. I’m trying to put together an AI package, but I’m running out of ideas.

Cheers,

Colin
by rowcoach
03 Dec 2018, 18:53
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: PADQ Kodiak
Replies: 7
Views: 1146

Re: PADQ Kodiak

Good morning, John.

I know this thread is over a year old, but is this something you are still working on?

Thanks,

colin
by rowcoach
03 Dec 2018, 04:04
Topic: Looking for the USCG MH-65 Dolphin
Replies: 45
Views: 4298

Re: Looking for the USCG MH-65 Dolphin

Joe, Those were perfect. Again, thank you. I’m not sure which aircraft config file to use. I went with the file with the added traffic file. I downloaded the additional file from flightsim. I moved the model folder over as directed, but the read me file mentioned leaving the configuration file. I’m ...
by rowcoach
02 Dec 2018, 15:11
Topic: Looking for the USCG MH-65 Dolphin
Replies: 45
Views: 4298

Looking for the USCG MH-65 Dolphin

Good morning, I’m looking to add some USCG AI around some of my Alaska airfields. I have found a couple good packages that come complete with the required models - except for the MH-65 Dolphin. The Read Me file directs you to download it directly from Hovercontrol’s website. However, the site is dow...