The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 10 matches

by jason99vmi
28 Jun 2018, 17:53
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Matrix confusion
Replies: 5
Views: 602

Re: Matrix confusion

Ah, that's what I expected but thanx for the confirmation. Will get started with it tonight. Thanx again Jason, Vic Np. One thing you may want to do is fix AFCADs. While Matrix does provide AFCADs and i guess we'll see which ones are provided with N America. P3D didn't include decent default AFCADs...
by jason99vmi
28 Jun 2018, 16:17
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: P3D V4.3 is out
Replies: 7
Views: 864

Re: P3D V4.3 is out

I posed it as a question because I think Martin discovered that some features of 4.1 no longer worked in 4.2. John Most of the necessary addons and aircraft have been updated already or were not affected by the update. Haven't seen any issues. Many report better dynamic lighting FPS. Overall better...
by jason99vmi
28 Jun 2018, 14:58
Topic: Matrix confusion
Views: 602

Re: Matrix confusion

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum - didn't see a "new topic" in the support forums. I want to set up P3D with Military AI - after browsing here for a bit I'm a bit confused. I see the Matrix product which seems like it is/will be a relatively seamless way to install Military AI. Then, i...
by jason99vmi
23 Jun 2018, 16:09
Topic: Orbx Compatibility
Views: 768

Re: Orbx Compatibility

I'm curious though if I have AU region and FTX Global if it will read those AFDs first or these Matrix AFDs?
by jason99vmi
22 May 2018, 12:36
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Modification of Orbx scenery.
Replies: 7
Views: 679

Re: Modification of Orbx scenery.

When they say disable scenery they mean just adding the extension ".off" to turn off the scenery so the ENG region scenery is used not the FTX Global. Actually have to do this a lot with UK2000 scenery and FTX ENG. But yes if you change taxiways via ADEX or something then you lose their su...
by jason99vmi
27 Apr 2018, 12:16
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Matrix Preview
Replies: 16
Views: 2560

Re: MATRIX Preview

Wow that is awesome! Definitely will make it a snap for those who want military ai but aren't as savvy as some of us who stalk AIG and MAIW. lol. I currently have a lot of aircraft/packages for P3D v4 already installed. I assume I would have to remove them unless Matrix will identify already install...
by jason99vmi
24 Apr 2018, 13:50
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW Flightplans Package Support
Replies: 14
Views: 917

Re: MAIW Flightplans Package Support

Sorry Firebird. Read the announcement but didn't get that takeaway after reading it. My bad. Thanks for the concise and easily understandable answer.

Seriously great work on these packages!
by jason99vmi
24 Apr 2018, 12:53
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW Flightplans Package Support
Replies: 14
Views: 917

Re: MAIW Flightplans Package Support

So dumb question. In the transport package it says old MAIW flightplans work with these aircraft. I did have a few of the older flightplans in P3D but pulled them out when i saw this complete Flightplan Package. So are the older flightplans sort of covered under this package or do they work together...
by jason99vmi
15 Feb 2018, 16:56
Topic: Helicopter AI in P3D V4.2
Replies: 12
Views: 1393

Re: Helicopter AI in P3D V4.2

Yeah figured. Sounds wayyyy more trouble than its worth.
by jason99vmi
15 Feb 2018, 14:29
Topic: Helicopter AI in P3D V4.2
Replies: 12
Views: 1393

Re: Helicopter AI in P3D V4.2

Additionally, v4.2 will be the first release to feature helicopter AI and helicopter autopilot capabilities. http://pcsimulators.org/index.php/flightsimulators/prepar3d/lockheed-martin-interview Yeah updated to 4.2 last night and tested some things out. Went to NAS North Island to see how John's bl...