The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 5 matches

by Singletracker
21 Sep 2018, 18:51
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Uploading Models
Replies: 4
Views: 979

Re: Uploading Models

I can do them separately or as a library, is a lot easier to add to ADE.
by Singletracker
19 Sep 2018, 22:00
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Uploading Models
Replies: 4
Views: 979

Uploading Models

I've been creating some custom models for my scenery. Some of them would be of value for other projects I'm sure as they are pretty generic objects. How can I upload objects like the two below for community use? I note the file upload section doesn't have a specific section for scenery objects? LSO ...
by Singletracker
16 Sep 2018, 04:30
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Okinotori Island
Replies: 1
Views: 384

Okinotori Island

Bit of a strange one, the disputed Japanese Island (reef really) Research facility Okinotori Island. It makes an interesting stop over for Naval Ops and has a pretty tight helipad. It also makes a interesting target :lol: It's located in the middle of the Philippine Sea 1300 KM south of Japan and 27...
by Singletracker
03 Jun 2018, 02:59
Topic: Thanks for the great Model Library
Replies: 3
Views: 677

Re: Thanks for the great Model Library

Fair point, that said the video was made for another audience to look at the Field Carrier lights and the FLOLS. Here is a link to some images by day. P3Dv4. https://imgur.com/a/OkdBPXZ I'm currently working on configuring the Pilot Controlled Lighting(PCL) to allow either FC lights or Runway lights...
by Singletracker
19 Apr 2018, 22:53
Topic: Thanks for the great Model Library
Replies: 3
Views: 677

Thanks for the great Model Library

Hi All Just a quick note of thanks for all the hard work on the great models here at MAIW :smt023 I've been using them extensively in my first Military freeware scenery project Whitehouse NOLF KNEN. I thought you would appreciate a preview of them at work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExstuYMclEk...