The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 19 matches

by BlueArrow
09 Jan 2023, 11:14
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Repaint for A-4 of Republic of Singapore Air Force
Replies: 8
Views: 546

Re: Repaint for A-4 of Republic of Singapore Air Force

Hej Steve, I tried to install within my P3Dv4. Unfortunately the textures are for the model S. I only have the two MAIW conversion packs for the other models. The aircraft ist only displayed with the fuselage without wings, gear and all the other details. Looks that the textures don't work with the ...
by BlueArrow
04 Jan 2023, 11:09

Re: Repaint for A-4 of Republic of Singapore Air Force

Hej Steve,
thanks a lot. I'll try to integrate them into my AI-Traffic for Cazaux to come Alexandre REMY's famous scenery of Cazaux a little bit more alive.
Enjoy your day !
Best regards
Michael
by BlueArrow
04 Jan 2023, 08:02

Repaint for A-4 of Republic of Singapore Air Force

Hej Guys,

does anayone knows something about a repaints for A-4 of Republic of Singapore Air Force ?
They used it years ago at BA 120 Cazaux, France.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Michael
by BlueArrow
03 Sep 2022, 11:52
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW LHAI NHIndustries NH90 Conversion - Belgium & New Zealand Support - 2021-12-25
Replies: 12
Views: 980

Re: MAIW LHAI NHIndustries NH90 Conversion - Belgium & New Zealand Support - 2021-12-25

Hej,
thank you for the link. Hope I find someone, who can convert the textures for me.
Regards
Michael
by BlueArrow
17 Aug 2022, 16:43
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW LHAI NHIndustries NH90 Conversion - Belgium & New Zealand Support - 2021-12-25
Replies: 12
Views: 980

Re: MAIW LHAI NHIndustries NH90 Conversion - Belgium & New Zealand Support - 2021-12-25

Hej Folks,

may be I didn't see them, but I'm looking for French Textures for the NH 90. Thanks for your help.

Best regards
Michael
by BlueArrow
13 Mar 2022, 18:02
Topic: MRTT MMF
Replies: 19
Views: 1777

Re: MRTT MMF

Hej ?,
thank a lot for your answer. I found (after searching) outside MAIW. Nevertheless thank you again enjoy your time !

Best regards
Michael :D
by BlueArrow
01 Feb 2022, 15:10
Topic: MRTT MMF
Replies: 19
Views: 1777

Re: MRTT MMF

Hej Ray,

thank you for bringíng us the textures for MRTT. :lol: What I'm missing are textures for the French Air Force. Did I overlook or are they still missing ? :oops:

Best regards
Michael
by BlueArrow
16 Aug 2021, 11:56
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI CASA CN235 (by AIVER)
Replies: 2
Views: 476

Re: AI CASA CN235 (by AIVER)

Hej John,
thank you for your quick answer. My skills are more Beta-testing and AI-traffic (I did this amongst others with manschy's RAF Gutersloh and Harrier Hides), but unfortunately I'm not familiar with graphic programs and alpha channels.

Best regards
Michael
by BlueArrow
16 Aug 2021, 09:08
Topic: AI CASA CN235 (by AIVER)
Replies: 2
Views: 476

AI CASA CN235 (by AIVER)

Hej Folks, using Walter Gulfan’s CASA CN235 for AI traffic is very fine. But the information board which is shown at the portside of the aircraft when being parked looks a little bit curious (see attached screenshot). I tried to get contact with Walter unsuccessfully. Now I hope to get your help, ho...
by BlueArrow
28 May 2020, 17:20
Topic: AI Transall C-160
Replies: 4
Views: 836

Re: AI Transall C-160

Hej Steve, thanks for your immediate answer. This is very annoying. But we have had the same problems in the early 2000th, when we created the (user flyable)Transall C-160 for the FS9 and wanted to bring out some of our textures for his AI C-160. In those days he also was uncooperative, although we ...
by BlueArrow
28 May 2020, 06:32
Topic: AI Transall C-160
Replies: 4
Views: 836

AI Transall C-160

Hi Guys from the conversion teams ! Thanks a lot for your great work in the last years. Nevertheless I’m still looking for the conversion of the French Transporter Pack (MAIW French Hercules and Transall.zip) especially the Transall C-160. While the C-130 has been converted, the C-160 is still missi...
by BlueArrow
03 Apr 2009, 19:56
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: TransallProject's new Homepage is online !!!
Views: 485

Transall flying is fun !!!

Hej Boubou, our Transall is no add-on as usual. It's a charity project of the 1th Squadron Air Transport Wing 61 at Penzing, Bavaria. We support sick and needy children with the sales revenue of our add-on. We tried to create the Transall as real, as possible. Nevertheless I think you could fly our ...
by BlueArrow
26 Mar 2009, 20:16
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: TransallProject's new Homepage is online !!!
Views: 485

TransallProject's new Homepage is online !!!

Hej Folks,

our new homepage is online - visit us soon !!!! :lol:

http://www.gemeinsam-helfen.de/trall_hp ... .php?id=23

Aerosoft's developers are on duty with the Transall as FSX - Addon.

Best regards

BlueArrow
-TransallProject - Team-
by BlueArrow
28 Oct 2007, 20:58
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Seeking AI models
Replies: 10
Views: 758

FMAI Tornado

Hej,

search at the AVSIM site for "ai_tornado.zip", there you'll find, what you're looking for.

Regards
Michael :wink:
by BlueArrow
27 Oct 2007, 16:13
Topic: GAF Do 228
Replies: 11
Views: 793

ETMN

Hej Jan,

mach' Dir nix daraus, war auch nur eine nett (!!!) gemeinte Ergänzung, ansonsten hattest Du ja schon alles notwendige geschrieben !

Gruß
Michael :smt039

Don't worry, you're welcome !
by BlueArrow
26 Oct 2007, 19:56
Topic: GAF Do 228
Replies: 11
Views: 793

Do 228 GNY at Nordholz NAS

Hej John,

just a little correction to "sprocky's" posting from oct 16th. The correct ICAO Code of Nordholz NAS is ETMN (not EDXN).

Cheers
Michael :wink:
by BlueArrow
17 Oct 2007, 19:16
Topic: Transall Flightplans
Views: 880

Can't see the download section

Hej John, sorry, I forgot that in the moment our homepage is under construction (again). We are actually trying to optimize handling and download. Also we're integrating a shop (everey thing we'll offer there is -like the Transall Addon for the FS9- for the charity project "Gemeinsam helfen&quo...
by BlueArrow
15 Oct 2007, 18:39

Transall Repaints

Hej John,

the repaints can be downloaded - after free registration - in the download section of our website, where you can also download our AI Transall. Please mention that these repaints are only for our own AI Transall (not for the one of Fernando Martinez).

Regards
Michael

:)
by BlueArrow
14 Oct 2007, 20:37

Transall Flightplans

Hej Dan, forget those FLPs you were looking for. You'll find the "only real ones" at the German "TransallProject" within the airbases Wunstorf (ETNW), Hohn (ETNH) and Ladsberg (ETSA). For more informations visit our website http://www.gemeinsam-helfen.de/ regards Michael :wink: