The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 12 matches

by haroldkip
19 Sep 2010, 21:13
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Elmendorf AFB Version 2 package by MAIW
Replies: 104
Views: 13300

Re: Elmendorf AFB Version 2 package by MAIW

Good to hear you've got it all sorted out mate! :wink:

Now go and enjoy Elmendorf traffic for a while!
by haroldkip
15 Sep 2010, 23:05

Hi Harold, I could not get the AFD Scanner to work it kept saying that it could not find my scenery Cfg file. which is there. It just might be a fault in your scenery.cfg. Can you PM it to me? I'll double check it for you as it could have something to do with incorrect layering in your scenery.cfg ...
by haroldkip
13 Sep 2010, 20:06

This still sounds like an AFCAD problem to me, because you have the scenery showing up. How did you check for duplicate AFCAD's? I always use ScanAFD to check for duplicate AFCAD's, so I suggest that you try that: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=scanafd.zip Make sure that you check 'S...
by haroldkip
12 Sep 2010, 19:05

Check if you have duplicate AFCAD's for PAED ...
by haroldkip
22 Apr 2009, 07:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Winning Shots
Replies: 5
Views: 539

Now there's a coincidence! I had choice these as fourth and fifth ...

Shane's entry is also very good!

by haroldkip
21 Apr 2009, 23:34

I am wondering if the MCDMil library is in the right place in your FS9 scenery hierarchy. Mine is below the Elmendorf scenery in the list. As I understand it, an object has to be below the scenery that is calling it. Below, above or even to the left of right of the Elmendorf scenery doesn't make a ...
by haroldkip
21 Apr 2009, 23:29
Topic: Winning Shots
Replies: 5
Views: 539

Yeah, there were some pretty amazing shots last week. Thank you for posting these Mike.

Others: if you'd like to see the rest of the shots that were entered in 'my' competition, then click my sig.
by haroldkip
14 Apr 2009, 23:25

a screenshot would help. Here you go Mike. Hope this helps ... any thoughts would be appreciated! http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/haroldkip_paed_humv_1.jpg http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/haroldkip_paed_humv_2.jpg I also have the issue with the Raptors in the shelter at the Pair-O-Dice ...
by haroldkip
14 Apr 2009, 19:46
Topic: Elmendorfing
Replies: 4
Views: 396

You guys need to check out the screenies at Simviation more often. Harold posts some of the best screenies you will ever see over there and is sponsoring a competition right now featuring the Elmendorf scenery. Some awesome shots are being made using the PAED package. Thank you for the compliment M...
by haroldkip
13 Apr 2009, 23:07
Topic: Elmendorfing
Replies: 4
Views: 396

Elmendorfing

Hi All! I promissed Mike to post some screenshots of my version of Elmendorf Air Force Base, so here goes! Besides the MAIW Elmendorf package, this series features the Aerosoft A-10, the IRIS F-15, AlphaSim's F-22 and the Captain Sim 707. Thank you for looking, hope you like and please share your fe...
by haroldkip
13 Apr 2009, 22:51

Hi guys! Excellent package! I love it! However ... I have missing textures on the Hummvees and military personnel. I have MCDmil installed and dont know what is the problem I have the same problem even with the MCDmil package installed. How can I solve this? The readme doesn't give any directions on...
by haroldkip
29 Mar 2009, 18:38
Topic: Featured Screenshots: MAIW Elmendorf AFB V2
Replies: 3
Views: 423

Sweet stuff Mike! For me this is one of the most anticipated packages! And not only from MAIW ...

A huge THANK YOU to all who were involved in creating this package!

Expect some screenshots from me very, very soon!