The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 809 matches

by RKE
19 Mar 2019, 00:43
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Asian Region v3.0 issues
Replies: 8
Views: 766

Re: Asian Region v3.0 issues

I forgot to add a big round of thanks to the first post, so belatedly here it is: Thank you! I especially love the updated Iwakuni with the ShinMaywas, which really adds some exotic flavour to the base.
by RKE
18 Mar 2019, 09:42
Topic: Asian Region v3.0 issues
Views: 766

Asian Region v3.0 issues

Here's some of the issues I've spotted with the recent update: 1) 17th SOS textures missing from MAIW_HTAI_C-130J. 2) Possible sim= section error in MAIW_ACG_F-15_C_D - the Kadena Eagles all have sim=JYAI_Boeing_F-15_Eagle_AI_Only .air , which throws up an error in ACA (although I can't remember if ...
by RKE
12 Mar 2019, 20:26
Topic: Wrong MDL reference for E-3C
Replies: 22
Views: 1152

Re: Wrong MDL reference for E-3C

Apologies for the disturbance I've caused, Martin :P

To be honest, I wasn't even sure I had imagined it or not, as I fixed it as soon as I spotted it, before proceeding on my merry way deleting duplicate fltsim entries from my homebrew conversions :oops:
by RKE
11 Mar 2019, 00:18
Topic: Wrong MDL reference for E-3C
Replies: 22
Views: 1152

Wrong MDL reference for E-3C

Don't know if it's the case in the standalone version as well, but in the Matrix install, the model.cfg in MAIW_EAI_E-3C is calling the wrong .mdl file.
by RKE
09 Mar 2019, 13:57
Topic: CYOB Cold Lake Scenery Problem
Views: 564

Re: CYOB Cold Lake Scenery Problem

It's in the Global Vector package
by RKE
02 Mar 2019, 22:57
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Shinmaywa US-1A's and US-2's Iwakuni (FSX and P3Dv4)
Replies: 21
Views: 2041

Re: Shinmaywa US-1A's and US-2's Iwakuni (FSX and P3Dv4)

Looking good John. I had a boot up and noted that the harbour was present with the Matrix setup, before noticing you had already confirmed that with Greg :oops:
by RKE
11 Feb 2019, 21:49
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: P3DV4 Not loading after putting on scenery
Replies: 3
Views: 527

Re: P3DV4 Not loading after putting on scenery

The Lorby-SI Addon Organizer does create backups of the various files it changes (mostly the add-on.xml files, add-ons.cfg, and scenery.cfg), so you could try and restore those. IIRC it does not add anything to the prepar3d.cfg file, as there is no need for it. Looking at the attachment, it looks li...
by RKE
30 Dec 2018, 22:57
Topic: Prepar3d v4
Replies: 93
Views: 11413

Re: Prepar3d v4

I agree with Greg, the Academic version will be fine and you hardly ever notice the watermark. As for utilies, there's no way around the Lorby-SI Prepar3D V4 Addon Organizer: http://www.lorby-si.com/downloads.html It makes moving to P3D's new way of handling addons much, much easier and straight for...
by RKE
30 Dec 2018, 16:36
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Assorted military multiweek flightplans (FSX/P3D only)
Replies: 4
Views: 1053

Assorted military multiweek flightplans (FSX/P3D only)

Note: Multiweek flightplans will NOT work in FS9! VR-57 Conquistadors at NAS North Island. VR-59 Lone Star Express at NAS JRB Fort Worth. They'll visit various US military installations around the world (mostly Navy-affiliated ones). I've also planned in a few visits to airfields visited by the Blue...
by RKE
29 Dec 2018, 23:16
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: FSX Native E-3 / RC-135
Replies: 30
Views: 3924

Re: FSX Native E-3 / RC-135

Personally, I think I've converted the MGAI KC-135's 4 or 5 times, as I've gotten my head around another aspect of the conversion process - and whenever I've remembered another piece of ground equipment that needed a visibility trigger :lol: :lol:
by RKE
19 Dec 2018, 13:41
Topic: Panavia Tornado
Replies: 285
Views: 26027

Re: Panavia Tornado

Thanks for the updates John, much appreciated. Also looking forward to the German Tornados and Schleswig AB.
by RKE
15 Dec 2018, 13:09
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI Aardvark Canadair CL-215
Views: 896

Re: AI Aardvark Canadair CL-215

And now also available for FSX (and by extension, P3Dv4): aiacl215_fsx.zip
by RKE
12 Dec 2018, 19:19
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI Aardvark Canadair CL-215
Views: 896

AI Aardvark Canadair CL-215

An early christmas present from Mr. Rawlins and his team: aiacl215.zip @ AVSIM
by RKE
11 Dec 2018, 11:34
Topic: Kawasaki C-1s and EC-1
Replies: 48
Views: 6207

Re: Kawasaki C-1s and EC-1

Firebird wrote: 11 Dec 2018, 09:26 Remember when Mil aircraft were camouflaged?
To be fair, that is an excellent camouflage when everything around the airplane is on fire :shock:
by RKE
10 Dec 2018, 21:11
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: General MAIW Conversion Package issues
Replies: 145
Views: 32092

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

Yeah, what I've been doing is using the paintkit to create some very basic paints for the different F-15 squadrons (basically the paintkit with the 'default' unit logos turned off and the appropriate tail code painted on the tail), and then matched the title= sections in the JYAI aircraft.cfg to tho...
by RKE
10 Dec 2018, 08:42
Topic: General MAIW Conversion Package issues
Replies: 145
Views: 32092

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

WCANG = West Coast Air National Guard units that were combined into a single package: https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... -coast-ang
by RKE
08 Dec 2018, 21:58
Topic: Drones - Conversion
Replies: 5
Views: 1080

Re: Drones - Conversion

Like so? :) https://i.imgur.com/KKAPKgQ.png Personal conversion so I can't share, and I'm sure the conversion team can do a much, much, (ad infinitum), better job at it than me. (and yeah, I've noticed the raised terrain in the background, have yet to master the fine art of blending FTX with various...
by RKE
06 Dec 2018, 21:47
Topic: MAIW SBAI MiG-29 Fulcrum Conversion Support
Replies: 15
Views: 1386

Re: MAIW SBAI MiG-29 Fulcrum Conversion Support

Thank you for the conversion, Henk & team. I had a brief dabble at converting the MiG-29 myself, for use at INS Hansa/Goa, but forgot about to set visibility triggers for the brake parachute with amusing results :lol:
by RKE
25 Nov 2018, 18:28
Topic: Panavia Tornado
Replies: 285
Views: 26027

Re: Panavia Tornado

I take it that was a joke I cant' wait for it to be updated is it going to be flyable and any word on updating the typhoons Never joke about Santa - or John's next model will be a nugget of coal I have a faint memory of AI Aardvark once releasing a surprise christmas gift. It was a model of of a ru...
by RKE
09 Nov 2018, 18:25
Topic: North America
Replies: 23
Views: 2262

Re: North America

Just a heads up, there's still a couple of .bat files left after the recent update.

Also, is it safe to remove the MAIW_PSAI_C-5A folder, now that those traffic files have been deactivated?