The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 809 matches

by RKE
04 Nov 2018, 19:54
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Duplicate SimObjects
Replies: 4
Views: 965

Re: Duplicate SimObjects

Two possibilities off the top of my head: Either multiple addon.xml files by error, or you've got the same AI installed manually, such as the recent helo packs by John Young, Brent Newman and others.
by RKE
16 Oct 2018, 19:02
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Kawasaki C-1s and EC-1
Replies: 48
Views: 6157

Re: Kawasaki C-1s and EC-1

Not the best angle, but it's a start https://flyteam.jp/photo/2646825/L
by RKE
22 Sep 2018, 21:55
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW PSAI Lockheed C-5 Galaxy Conversion Support
Replies: 12
Views: 1498

Re: MAIW PSAI Lockheed C-5 Galaxy Conversion Support

The repaints contained in the conversion package are for the 9th and 22d Airlift Squadrons, which are based at Dover AFB (KDOV) and Travis AFB (KSUU) respectively. You'll need some flightplans for them though. If you're using MATRIX and have North America installed, there's the 68th Airlift Squadron...
by RKE
07 Sep 2018, 21:40
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Region North America Now Available
Replies: 11
Views: 1810

Re: Region North America Now Available

Whoa, nice!

Now to exfiltrate all the stuff I've installed and converted manually, and try to figure out what to do with my various placeholders (I've used John Young's Eagle & Warthog models in place of the models by Nick Black & Rysiek Winawer which to my knowledge haven't been converted).
by RKE
29 Jul 2018, 11:44
Forum: General Projects
Topic: New AIFP feature
Replies: 13
Views: 1304

Re: New AIFP feature

To be fair, it wasn't really uncovered until relatively recently either. It was always just assumed that it only worked for boat traffic, until someone dug into the sdk and realised that normal AI traffic could utilise it as well. I was thinking of playing around with it for the some of the smaller ...
by RKE
25 Jul 2018, 14:05
Topic: Asia Package jyai B350 no feet
Replies: 6
Views: 644

Re: Asia Package jyai B350 no feet

I get the feeling it's from the Matrix Asia region package. I just had a look and mine appears the same way.
by RKE
23 Jul 2018, 21:11
Topic: Matrix Asia F-16C
Replies: 6
Views: 568

Re: Matrix Asia F-16C

Two of the F-16C fltsim.x sections has a typo, where it looks for the model=fuell
by RKE
22 Jul 2018, 23:33
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Region Asia Now Available
Replies: 4
Views: 838

Re: Region Asia Now Available

Thanks for the update, now to go through my own installaation and remove duplicates. Should only take the rest of the week with such a comprehensive package for the region :lol:
by RKE
18 Jul 2018, 19:41
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Tavis AFB C-17 taking all of the parking
Replies: 3
Views: 717

Re: Tavis AFB C-17 taking all of the parking

Most likely a duplicate traffic issue. John Stinstrom included some updated traffic files in his scenery which calls the C-17's included in the AMC West C-17 package from MAIW, so if you've installed the flightplans from that package, you have twice the C-17's intended.
by RKE
15 Jul 2018, 08:00
Topic: Hellenic A-7 package
Views: 1184

Re: Hellenic A-7 package

You're welcome, I'm in the early stages of moving military AI into P3Dv4, so I frequently consult it when I forget a step along the way :) its a long process I find. I'm going step by step and slowing checking scenery after the models are in and flying around. Ain't that the truth, and it's not mad...
by RKE
13 Jul 2018, 20:48

You're welcome, I'm in the early stages of moving military AI into P3Dv4, so I frequently consult it when I forget a step along the way :)
by RKE
12 Jul 2018, 21:20

You'll need to create your own airport background, which automatically excludes autogen. The blog has a good description of how to do it, and it only takes a few minutes at most: https://militaryaiworks.com/briefing-ro ... to-fsx-p3d
by RKE
23 Nov 2016, 18:25
Topic: AI BlackHawk
Replies: 500
Views: 42732

Re: AI BlackHawk

Anyone for an AI challenge? ;)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d62_1479907995

(It's a video of a Royal Danish Navy Seahawk landing on an Thetis-class frigate in some choppy seas off the Faroe Isles. An RAAF test pilot was also on board)
by RKE
18 Oct 2016, 18:29
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Some ..other heli traffic
Replies: 10
Views: 1520

Re: Some ..other heli traffic

My apologies for a lack of updates, but it's firmly parked in a dusty corner of my hard drive, along with many other projects. So many things to do and not enough hours in the day to do them all, and on top of that I've been hunkered down on some courses for the past few months, in preparation for a...
by RKE
04 Oct 2016, 14:55
Topic: Crossing Your DMZ soon!
Replies: 8
Views: 1180

Re: Crossing Your DMZ soon!

I remember hearing a rumour years ago, that all the gold courses near Seoul had to have anti-STOL mechanisms installed, for fear of DPRK using the well-groomed greens as landing zones.

.. which reminds me, I think I have a Vietnamese An-2 project parked off in a dusty corner of a harddrive somewhere.
by RKE
30 Aug 2016, 14:42
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Problem with Scottish coastline
Views: 613

Re: Problem with Scottish coastline

Square coastlines is usually the result of the default coastlines being disabled, and custom ones not being enabled.
by RKE
28 Aug 2016, 12:22
Topic: JYAI P-8 Poseidon and B-737 AEW&C
Replies: 269
Views: 21435

Re: P-3 Orion on the way out, need the P-8

Some decent scenery for Gimhae is available on AVSIM for both FS9 & FSX by Seongsu Kim, which presumably just need an updated AFCAD to fit the Wedgetails in.

FS9: korea_airport_8set_fs9_final.zip
FSX: korea_airport_6set_fsx_final.zip
by RKE
20 Aug 2016, 17:27
Topic: VOAR Insrajali AB
Views: 814

Re: VOAR Insrajali AB

Looks like you already have the stuff I put in my ADE (sadly never did find the time to get my head completely around gmax for the hangars & structures), so I guess there's no point in me offering up my AD4 file? :)

Come to think of it, I'm not even sure I have it any more :lol:
by RKE
28 Jun 2016, 09:26
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Russians
Replies: 38
Views: 5129

Re: Russians

Thank you for the plans Giorgio :)
by RKE
25 Jun 2016, 12:44
Forum: MKAI
Topic: Russians
Replies: 38
Views: 5129

Re: Russians

There's some scenery for Borisoglebsk on AVSIMRus, but the AFCAD needs work.

Armavir is found in one of the regional scenery packs, so again, the AFCAD will need some work. Would be a good opportunity to get some of Mike Pearson's Su-25's flying as well.