The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 809 matches

by RKE
28 Feb 2011, 22:47
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RAF Tutors package by Nick Black and Greg Loones
Replies: 32
Views: 2722

Re: RAF Tutors package by Nick Black and Greg Loones

Nice little package :smt004 One question though, and this might be bleedingly obvious, but the UK Apache package has scenery for RAF Boscombe Down. Is this the same scenery which is now in the UK Airfields folder? Or more specifically, can I move the MAIW_AF2_E1DM_DEFAULT_GL.bgl file from the RAF Bo...
by RKE
02 Nov 2010, 19:26
Topic: French Mirages Part 7 package by MAIW
Replies: 8
Views: 1049

Re: French Mirages Part 7 package by MAIW

Figured this might be the best place to ask, but feel free to move it elsewhere if necessary. Does anyone know for sure which of the various Mirage 2000 models can share an FDE? I try to cut down on the number of aircraft folders, and up until this package I had seperate folders for the C, B and N m...
by RKE
16 May 2010, 17:38
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Emulating USAF & civilian aerial responses to oil spill
Replies: 15
Views: 844

Re: Emulating USAF & civilian aerial responses to oil spill

Speaking of the U-2, I can highly recommend watching James May at the Edge of Space. It's aimed at your average viewer, but it's an interesting insight into this lovely machine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N05NXotFvFs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hoX_tffeN0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2MhQ...
by RKE
07 Apr 2010, 16:13
Topic: French Mirage 2000's Part 1 package by MAIW
Replies: 42
Views: 5363

Re: French Mirages Part 1 by MAIW

No fuss at all for me, I only found irregular terrain around Al Dhafra (one of the runways isover a hole) but it definitely depends on an Abu Dhabi scenery I have on my HD. How many special coloured aircrafts are there? Only one? If you're using Matthew Ministry's excellent Abu Dhabi scenery, disab...
by RKE
25 Jan 2008, 17:23
Topic: Ben Gurion IDF Package by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 4020

Thanks a lot Rysiek! Huge improvement over my homemade AFCAD's :lol:
by RKE
21 Jan 2008, 00:36
Topic: Ben Gurion IDF Package by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 4020

Any chance of getting the LLBG afcad throw my way as well? I managed to patch the afcad that came with the scenery, but I'm still getting the odd B703 at the regular pax terminals :roll: So pretty much anything would be an improvent :lol:

robot [at] hangaround [dot] net
by RKE
27 Sep 2007, 11:10
Topic: RAF Herc squadrons
Replies: 2
Views: 335

Thanks for the reply anyway, Stewart. Got a mail from Graham King as well saying that the Herc's are pooled & assigned to whatever Squadron need them. I guess I'll just have to assign them so each squadron get an even number of herc's instead :lol:
by RKE
26 Sep 2007, 22:13
Topic: RAF Herc squadrons
Replies: 2
Views: 335

RAF Herc squadrons

Hello all, first (well 2nd) post here. I've become a big fan of the MAIW packs recently after being mainly a CivAv junkie since FS2002. However, on to my question: I've been installing the RAF Lyneham Herc's, and I'm currently unable to track down what squadron some of the C4's & C5's belong to....