The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 2358 matches

by VulcanDriver
16 May 2008, 18:56
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RAF Lakenheath 48th FW package by MAIW
Replies: 76
Views: 11143

Re: Lakenheath Scenery/Ai package.

For some of us who have UK2000 Scenery installed, you also have to remove the Afcads and all other files related to EGUN ( MILDENHALL )as well as the files for EGUL for this scenery to work, ie buildings and AI were visible but Runways/Taxiways were missing. Are you aware of this? Was there a fix f...
by VulcanDriver
27 Mar 2008, 17:48
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: UK Considers 'renting' a tanker fleet
Replies: 9
Views: 299

In the days of the Thatcher Govt it was suggested that the British Army sold their armour to a private company and only rented it when needed! I imagined British tanks with Hertz rental stickers on them. Crazy!! Anything to save money, now I hear that its suggested we cancel the upgraded Nimrod. Rep...
by VulcanDriver
21 Mar 2008, 17:00
Topic: Resentment at Cyber Command patch
Replies: 3
Views: 212

That's so bad! It looks like some kid just used PhotoShop to replace some colours. As a Brit who grew up during the 1960s the SAC badge was a symbol to me of the West determination to confront the Soviets. It was on par with the RAF Bomber Command badge. Boy was I p'd off when the British Gov't merg...
by VulcanDriver
02 Feb 2008, 07:51
Topic: Ben Gurion IDF Package by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 4020

And the IDF will be moving its operations from Ben-Gurion to a specially constructed facility by the end of the decade.
by VulcanDriver
26 Jan 2008, 06:23
Topic: Brits at Creech AFB-UAVs
Replies: 5
Views: 215

Hi Marv

Yes they do wear RAF markings and carry RAF serial numbers plus squadron markings. Currently they operate out of the RAF base at Kandahar.

John
by VulcanDriver
25 Jan 2008, 06:33
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: MAIW package question
Replies: 6
Views: 333

Just remove the G-V from the aircraft folder. Then they won't appear in the IDF flightplans.

John
by VulcanDriver
24 Jan 2008, 06:49

Please check it, all further input is welcome. Now I go to LLBG AFCAD and when I'm finished I think I will upload the stuff to Avsim, I hope that no special allowance for that is needed from any of the respected original author? OK with me as I'm the original author. That's what the game is all abo...
by VulcanDriver
15 Jan 2008, 07:04
Topic: AI List
Replies: 17
Views: 1048

AVSIM blocks too many downloads using a accelerator program like DAP. It allows one or two and then kicks you out.

John
by VulcanDriver
10 Jan 2008, 16:59
Topic: Full Scale Production of the SU-34 Begins!
Views: 169

Beauty. AI version anyone :wink:
by VulcanDriver
08 Jan 2008, 17:50
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Alarm clock - Swedish style
Views: 292

Nope its a company car Swedish Air Force style.... ;)
by VulcanDriver
06 Jan 2008, 15:27
Topic: End of RAF Painting trade
Replies: 13
Views: 577

Spent the lunchtime talking to the guy from the company doing the Iron Maiden 757. He says the band have decided that they want it to look different now they've seen it painted and that they want 'Eddie' on the nose along with the British flag. The CAA have said that the emergency exit markings need...
by VulcanDriver
31 Dec 2007, 12:55

@Alex I could definitely go for that :D . @VulcanDriver Yep, it is a 757. The scheme is available on avsim for the AIA 757, if you feel the need. Blimey, the real one has yet to be painted. I saw the artwork last weekend in the hands of one the painters. I'll have a look on AVSIM. Isn't their lead ...
by VulcanDriver
30 Dec 2007, 22:33

Bet some will end up at our local airport. The painting company based there has the contract for the Iron Maiden tour plane. I think its a 757. I've seen the artwork and its pretty cool!

John
by VulcanDriver
30 Dec 2007, 22:28

Looks like it. I'll see if I can get an exclude for autogen items. It seems to be a problem in the Israel area for some reason.
by VulcanDriver
30 Dec 2007, 20:00

So the airport that HAS scenery works fine... but my Ben Gurion has trees and the tarmac, buildings in bad places, and aircraft crowded around a non-existent terminal.... any thoughts? Is the AFCAD made to work specifically with the freeware Ben-Gurion Scenery? Perhaps I missed something... Hi Calv...
by VulcanDriver
25 Dec 2007, 10:35
Topic: Merry Christmas
Replies: 31
Views: 1628

Merry Xmas to you all from a very wet south coast of England. Just done the duty of preparing the Turkey and now relaxing before Round Two with a Buck's Fizz. I could get used to this!!

Just want to echo Nick's comments on our service boys and girls overseas.

John
by VulcanDriver
23 Dec 2007, 08:23
Topic: We were Crewdogs III
Replies: 5
Views: 274

Hi Marv

Thanks for heads up. I'll email Tommy and see if will accept a PayPal payment. Easier for us non-US residents.

Cheers

John
by VulcanDriver
17 Dec 2007, 15:17
Topic: Chinese Fighter for Iran??
Replies: 1
Views: 158

It certainly does look like a Typhoon. There is a FS9 model of it on FlightSim, search for j_10.zip. It such a copy that many thought that the photo was Photoshop'd Eurofighter!

I think the Israelis supplied some of the technology from their cancelled Lavi fighter.

John
by VulcanDriver
08 Dec 2007, 16:25
Topic: Barksdale B-52, A-10, & T38 AI
Replies: 2
Views: 367

OK just hang on a while and u may be surprised in 2008...

John
by VulcanDriver
07 Dec 2007, 13:48
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The BIGGEST AI?
Views: 670

Well Comrades... The 22 was going to be replaced but when the SU broke up the military budget was slashed. Now we have Putin and they have all that cash from gas and oil sales who knows what may happen. I did read that Putin had personally given the OK to develop the 225 as a long-range strategic tr...