The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 1169 matches

by Tranquil
04 Nov 2015, 18:35
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Behold the flying Elephant......
Replies: 6
Views: 650

Behold the flying Elephant......

RAF Odiham / 27 Squadron / Boeing Chinook / ZA683 / 100 Years Anniversary Special - 1915-2015 27 Squadron formed on the 5th November 1915, soon after it was given its first aircraft the Martinsyde G100 'Elephant fighter, hence the use of an elephant for the squadron badge. http://i928.photobucket.co...
by Tranquil
04 Nov 2015, 18:17
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Sketchup
Replies: 27
Views: 2085

Sketchup

Just wondering if anyone else has ventured into the world of Sketchup and the use of the models in Flight sim?

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
04 Nov 2015, 13:47
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: Mark's (Tranquil) Repaint Collection
Replies: 74
Views: 7881

Re: Mark's (Tranquil) Repaint Collection

Thank you again Randy, i have another request for you when my Marham Tornado update is released ;) im sure you know what it is! if you would be willing and kind enough to do them also!! They should be along within a day or 2.. :)

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
01 Nov 2015, 23:41
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: RNAS Culdrose (FSX)
Replies: 4
Views: 537

Re: RNAS Culdrose

Graham, im also running the Orbx addons the same as you, however i use uk2000 VFR Airfields, plus MAIW_AF2_E1DR MAIW_AF2_E2DR_DEFAULT MAIW_E3DR_ADE9_GSB from Garys/maiws Culdrose, all converted to FSX , i have come across this problem quite a bit an i generally start taking out files of a scenery to...
by Tranquil
31 Oct 2015, 20:30
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: FSX Multi Player.
Replies: 2
Views: 266

Re: FSX Multi Player.

I had a few issues connecting recently to a friend using the lan option in FSX, turned out it was Steam, so i just turned it off and had no problems since!! its probably not related but may help others if they have this problem, i also use Malwarebytes, which can also interfere with it!! Much thanks...
by Tranquil
31 Oct 2015, 20:05
Topic: Silver Falcons
Views: 321

Re: Silver Falcons

Anyone available to do a flightplan for the Falcons? :)

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
30 Oct 2015, 18:39
Topic: Silver Falcons
Views: 321

Silver Falcons

WIP Teaser / Silver Falcons Display Team / PC-7 Mk II Astra & C-47 Dakota (2012) / South African Air Force / Langebaanweg AFB From Early 2012, the team’s cargo plane C-47TP Dakota was painted in the Silver Falcons colors nicknamed “Gooney Bird”. Unfortunately, on Dec 5 same year, the "Goone...
by Tranquil
28 Oct 2015, 14:30
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: AVRO Vulcan XH558 Final Flight Live Now
Views: 373

AVRO Vulcan XH558 Final Flight Live Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcKqkq27ffk

Will last for about 15 minutes!!

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
26 Oct 2015, 14:34
Topic: Iris/Dsb BAe Hawk Paints Galore
Replies: 5
Views: 337

Re: Iris/Dsb BAe Hawk Paints Galore

A few more from my Iris/Dsb BAe Hawks family repaints, this time with the 100 & 200 models, there are more in my collection, but i never got around to finishing them, i sometimes start one and then go straight to another lol http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad121/TranquilGames/hawks2_zpsvudmuv...
by Tranquil
25 Oct 2015, 17:58

Re: Iris/Dsb BAe Hawk Paints Galore

hawk_sh wrote::o
That's an impressive lineup.
Looking forward to it.
Thank you!! :)

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
25 Oct 2015, 17:47

Randy, really appreciate the flightplans :) thank you for your hard work sharing!!

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
25 Oct 2015, 15:29

Guys if anyone has made flight plans for any of the New packs i have released, please feel free to share amongst us! Since the maiw packs were released a lot has changed in the real world of the RAF, from being scrapped, sold, changed hands, so you will find most will not go into the original flight...
by Tranquil
25 Oct 2015, 15:02
Topic: Frecce Tricolori
Views: 357

Re: Frecce Tricolori

Frecce Tricolori (Tricolour Arrows) / Aermacchi MB-339-A/PAN / Rivolto Air Force Base / 313° Gruppo Addestramento Acrobatico They were formed in 1961 as an Air Force team, replacing unofficial teams that had been sponsored by various commands by the end of the 1920s. The team flies the Aermacchi MB-...
by Tranquil
25 Oct 2015, 14:20

Iris/Dsb BAe Hawk Paints Galore

Here is my collection of repaints for the Iris/Dsb BAe Hawk T1, they are all based on my new paint kit and updated markings worked on a sheet @ 2048x2048, i spend a good while researching all parts, decals, logos etc that are on the Hawk and remade them all from scratch.. Ive never released any of t...
by Tranquil
25 Oct 2015, 14:09
Topic: BAE Hawk paints
Replies: 1
Views: 234

Re: BAE Hawk paints

Very Nice, always great to see some Hawk paints being done!!!

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
23 Oct 2015, 23:06
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Bensons old Friends
Replies: 0
Views: 327

Bensons old Friends

RAF Benson / Boeing Chinook HC4 / 28 Squadron / Support Helicopter Operational Conversion Unit 4 Chinooks arrived @ Benson on the 21st October 2015. with 2 more to follow in 2016.... http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad121/TranquilGames/rafbenson1_zpsvavcdiz7.jpg http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/...
by Tranquil
22 Oct 2015, 13:48
Topic: Cobham Aviation Services UK Fleet
Replies: 28
Views: 1538

Re: Cobham Aviation Services UK Fleet

WIP / UKMIL ai Model / Dassault Falcon 20 / Cobham Aviation Services / New Basic panel lines

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
22 Oct 2015, 12:10

Not sure i have time for a full set but i can do the 1 for now! :) will see how i go..

Martin, yes i know of his model but cant think why i chose not to use that either, i just thought the 10 model looked the best and had no problems when painting it... :)

Much thanks

Mark
by Tranquil
21 Oct 2015, 23:11

When attempting to paint the Falcon 20 ukmil model there is a mapping problem at the bottom of the tail and back of fuselage which puts the stripe out of place slightly, its not a major problem but put me off painting it......... http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad121/TranquilGames/fal20prob_zpsdd...
by Tranquil
21 Oct 2015, 16:32

Those look great Mark! Good work! Now, Do you have any plans to paint the CH-47 in US Army Vietnam livery? Thanks, :D Thank for the comment Jake! its not something i have considered doing as of yet!! i have a few other paints to finish and then its straight back to scenery developing, i try to spen...