The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 97 matches

by Foxbat
09 Jun 2017, 17:07
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: HTAI F-16 FSX Beta and question
Replies: 20
Views: 1766

Re: HTAI F-16 FSX Beta and question

I have the canopy model, RNoAF working great in P3D4. Watched it all the way from parking to takeoff & airborne :-)
by Foxbat
03 Jun 2017, 20:27
Topic: Prepar3d v4
Replies: 93
Views: 11485

Re: Prepar3d v4

Hear, hear.

Conversion is going at great rate, check AIG forums. Myself I am now desperate for F-16 conversion, to get RNoAF flying at ENBO and ENOL again :-)
by Foxbat
03 Jun 2017, 19:30
Topic: Prepar3d v4
Replies: 93
Views: 11485

Re: Prepar3d v4

May I sum it up a little? Even John's excellent FSX Harriers and F-15's have an "overdone" afterburner and nav lights already in P3D3. Correction: Most AI have that problem, regardless of developer. Some people say the sim is to blame. I don't know yet. But I hope for effects or textures t...
by Foxbat
17 May 2017, 22:24
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Harrier landing at ENLI. Bad weather, vertical fun.
Replies: 2
Views: 668

Re: Harrier landing at ENLI. Bad weather, vertical fun.

I think the paintkit is out now. If you're interested in three RNoAF Typhoons, those paints will soon be available. For the time being I love the new Briton as on the pic.
by Foxbat
16 May 2017, 17:45
Topic: Harrier landing at ENLI. Bad weather, vertical fun.
Views: 668

Harrier landing at ENLI. Bad weather, vertical fun.

ENLI was a NATO airport, I live nearby. If memory serves, Harriers, Phantoms, Viggen, Draken, Tornados they were all there. Not to forget the Buccaneers flying way below 15 meters along the runway, which I observed from tower. Flew today with Dino's new Typhoon 1.08 and catched John Youngs epic red ...
by Foxbat
11 May 2017, 19:22
Topic: Offutt RC-135 Visible until takeoff in P3D
Replies: 70
Views: 5508

Re: Offutt RC-135 Visible until takeoff in P3D

Just did, kinda funny, used the KC-135R: Daytime it gets invisible passing the Hold Short before entering runway. At night, at parking, lightsplash both sides fuselage but no lights illuminating ground, invisible when leaving the parking.
by Foxbat
11 May 2017, 19:10
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: AI Aircraft Editor.NET Initial Release
Replies: 77
Views: 6975

Re: AI Aircraft Editor.NET Initial Release

Working just fine, I can enjoy my favourite p*rn full screen now :-)
by Foxbat
11 May 2017, 13:42

Only thing I didn't try. It works.
by Foxbat
11 May 2017, 07:41

Thanks for a great tool!

I like to use the aircraft viewer in a separate window, but now there is a little snag: If I want to view another plane, the first plane is still stuck in the viewer, even if I shut it down and re-open it. I need to restart AIAE to view another plane.
by Foxbat
11 May 2017, 07:31
Topic: Offutt RC-135 Visible until takeoff in P3D
Replies: 70
Views: 5508

Re: Offutt RC-135 Visible until takeoff in P3D

I can confirm the KC-135 from the Mildenhall package is invisible on runway with P3Dv3, so I'm currently using the KC-46 instead.
by Foxbat
06 May 2017, 20:00
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26089

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

Alas I can't help with effects that work with P3D 3.3.5. I don't know what's needed to fix them and I don't have P3D to experiment with them. Sorry about that. John Thx, no problem! Love your FSX AI. I will try to as a first, add a layer of 50% black to the AB textures. I have done this for AI nigh...
by Foxbat
06 May 2017, 19:57

Thanks for the tips! I have been avoiding SODE for quite a while, since I had stuttering with Aerosoft ENAT, and saw all the treads about problems. If I can be assured the stuttering is gone (ok may not have been SODE's fault as I know from experience animated ground traffic has been a cause for thi...
by Foxbat
05 May 2017, 17:45

Anyway - a shot from P3D early morning.

by Foxbat
05 May 2017, 16:52

Thanks for your kind replies :-) Yes I'm Andrew Thomsen. Started with Fly II development long back, and with FSX, made a few flattening improvements, a few guys asked me to upload it, and after that everyting went up into the sky, and I'm still thinking what happened here? I go to great lenghts rega...
by Foxbat
05 May 2017, 10:16

Thanks for a GREAT scenery, the seasonal photo - and the JYAI jets. As a developer myself (Airports of Norway), I know how much work it is, and years/decades of it. I have just been rigging Lakenheath and Wattisham for P3D 3.3.5 with sucess. What a pleasure. I have to ask if there are any updated ef...
by Foxbat
04 May 2017, 11:51
Topic: ENOL gets a colourful visit
Views: 553

Re: ENOL gets a colourful visit

This airport is one of 38 in my Airports of Norway package, which also contains many of the "Norway Airports" models, all converted to full FSX/P3D standard. Still working together with one of the NA members. I quit supporting FSX a year ago, as I can not do double work. I've been using P3...
by Foxbat
03 May 2017, 18:48
Topic: ENOL gets a colourful visit
Views: 553

ENOL gets a colourful visit

Could not resist sending LX-N90443 there on Saturdays. Scenery is self-made; Airports of Norway, sim is P3D4 but with client 3.3.5.