The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 50 matches

by Thud
13 Mar 2010, 12:52
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Southwest ANG package by MAIW
Replies: 29
Views: 2882

Re: Southwest ANG package by MAIW

Hi all, Wonderfull pack again! Great to fly in the Southwest again. I do have a question, but maybe this is an inappropriate place to ask. The screenshot on the instructions shows also C-5 Galaxies at Kelly. Did I miss something in this package? Or is this something you guys been working on for anot...
by Thud
07 Mar 2010, 00:15
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Military Flightplans
Replies: 721
Views: 61823

Re: My Flightplans

The German Tornado serials range from 43+01 up to 46+57 with a number of test/prototype aircraft carrying 98+.. serials. Off course you leave out a huge number that has crashed or been scrapped over the years. For more information on serials I advise you take a look at the following databases: http:...
by Thud
22 Dec 2009, 21:08
Topic: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW: Part I
Replies: 94
Views: 7862

Re: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW

Uh yes, well thanks to a little help from my friends I did find it. And I just didn't see it, hence the bare runway. Problem solved, though I didn't see any traffic at the moment I was flying around there. On the other hand, they didn't fly much at Nellis either. But pilots call it Red Flag........I...
by Thud
21 Dec 2009, 21:38
Topic: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW: Part I
Replies: 94
Views: 7862

Re: Nellis Air Force Base Package by MAIW

Only a bare runway strip!
by Thud
12 Oct 2009, 14:11
Topic: Saudi Air Force Eagles package by MAIW
Replies: 21
Views: 2401

Re: Saudi Air Force Eagles package by MAIW

Not going mad..........if it was only ;-)

But thanks, hope you can give me a sign when you have replaced it!

Many thanks,

Arjan
by Thud
12 Oct 2009, 00:12
Topic: Saudi Air Force Eagles package by MAIW
Replies: 21
Views: 2401

Re: Saudi Air Force Eagles package by MAIW

Hi Guys,

Tried to download this package but somehow I keep getting an error in the EXE file. Therefor he will not unpack the package?

Grtz, Arjan
by Thud
05 Sep 2009, 22:53
Topic: Swiss Air Force Bug
Replies: 1
Views: 311

Swiss Air Force Bug

Hi Guys, Been out of here for a while but had not yet forgotten the AI bizz. Still have the 90's retro pack from the Dutch Airforce on my mind but I had to do some waiting for repaints. Therefore I decided to get some repainting skills myself to speed up the process. However, I thought it better to ...
by Thud
01 Mar 2009, 19:12
Topic: Netherlands Air Force Retro (1989) pack!
Replies: 13
Views: 1235

The F-5 is indeed MAIW compatible as you say and I know the developer is also working on an A model. I do sincerely hope that he finds the time to finish it and also in a later stage the B. But that's all I will say about it, I don't think it is up to me to open up about it. About the visitors, well...
by Thud
28 Feb 2009, 08:45

Hi Steve, Quite ambitious but we think it can be done. All planes all together it might just be as much as let's say a Nellis and Luke AFB together. The Dutch Airforce is not that big! Problem is time and the fact that we lost some of the things we were working on so we had to re do it. However, we ...
by Thud
27 Feb 2009, 22:45

Netherlands Air Force Retro (1989) pack!

Hi all, A while ago Superbuggzz and I launched two topics (about Valkenburg and Volkel) concerning a project we were working on. Never finished it but, and that is goods news because we are still working on it! Somethings better might take some time extra than never happen at all. I actually thought...
by Thud
27 Feb 2009, 21:16
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Runway approachlights
Replies: 3
Views: 299

Hi Les,

Yes indeed. But unfortunetaly no solution. However if the visibility range is a tricker, this might be altered. I do hope at least!

Thanks for your help,

Arjan
by Thud
26 Feb 2009, 22:48
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Runway approachlights
Views: 299

Runway approachlights

Hi all,

In Fs2004 you don't see the runwayapproach lights when it is not dark. Is there someway you can tweak the program so you always the runway and taxiway lights?

Many thanks and best regards,

Arjan
by Thud
05 Sep 2008, 14:07
Topic: Volkel Airforce Base AI
Replies: 25
Views: 2168

Hi, Yup, very much alive. However time is indeed a big problem. I am currently updating Volkel with De Peel Airbase which was sort of an annex. The 306 squadron was supposed to deploy to the base in wartime and used it for exercises. Therefore I thought it kinda fun to bring it back to live in FS an...
by Thud
16 Aug 2008, 16:11
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Valkenburg NAS (NL) retro pack - WIP
Replies: 19
Views: 1384

Hi Guys, As you can see Ruud did a great job on the repaint. Mean while I have been working on fp's and the afcad. Far from being finished I decided to throw in some teasers before heading of to Hungary for the Kecskemet Airshow. Plenty of time on the road for beta testing etc. Enjoy! http://i280.ph...
by Thud
15 Aug 2008, 19:34

Hi Guys, Defenitively not trying to get it all in one pack. Know what you mean with that it is never going to end then. And it would be a very big pack I guess. The downgrading of models will only be with the Alouette, Lynx and PC-7 as there are no good AI models yet. If anybody is (or willing to be...
by Thud
15 Aug 2008, 10:48

Hi Steve, I think it is time to chip in. Like Ruud said, we both feel that it will suit our packages better if we can distribute them under the MAIW label which will see it more widespread and easier accesable for those looking for AI packs and we now that when accepted by MAIW it is up to a high st...
by Thud
23 Jul 2008, 13:25
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: NBAI AH64 Apache
Replies: 68
Views: 6320

Hi Nick,

Any special requirements in the afcad or flightplans to make this beauty fly?

Many thanks and best regards,

Arjan
by Thud
07 May 2008, 18:27
Topic: Volkel Airforce Base AI
Replies: 25
Views: 2168

HI guys,

Just to keep you updated. The package is my with "personal beta tester". Hope he will finish this within a week and we'll upload the package to avsim or so if it runs without problems!

Best regards,

Arjan
by Thud
03 May 2008, 18:04
Topic: WIP Soesterberg Airbase ca.1990 - teaser
Views: 458

Well, still working on the Volkel pack. Run into some stupid problems but also spending time on the Soesterberg afcad. Did some tests and it looks good! (even with Langley Eagles instead of the local Wolfhounds)

Cheers,

Arjan
by Thud
24 Apr 2008, 20:59
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: COMING VERY SOON!!!!
Replies: 31
Views: 2056

Wow........stunning!

Does the Harrier also perform a short take off roll and landing?

Cheers!

Arjan