The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 50 matches

by Thud
18 Apr 2008, 09:02
Forum: General Projects
Topic: South African Air Force
Replies: 6
Views: 820

Looks nice. South Africa sure has an interesting airforce. Is that Alouette III also AI?
by Thud
18 Apr 2008, 09:00
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI GRIPEN
Replies: 59
Views: 4289

Wow that looks great! Would love to have some Swedish stuff flying around.
by Thud
14 Apr 2008, 15:35
Topic: Volkel Airforce Base AI
Replies: 25
Views: 2169

The NL2000 scenery is not really up to my taste, to put it that way and the newly released Holland scenery is to hard for my laptop. I know that this isn't the best scenery either, but it will work, look like Volkel (I will probably update the scenery once with HAS etc.) and stuffed to the throat wi...
by Thud
13 Apr 2008, 15:19

I got of that "lazy"butt and finished the flightplans for the single seat Vipers. Only have to do the F-16B's (about ten of them) and finishing the parking specs and afcad. Shouldn't take to long now but do try to give the flightplans a realistic look on the operations. Some teasers; http:...
by Thud
07 Apr 2008, 20:31
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI Helicopters
Replies: 22
Views: 1264

Hi Chaps, Is it possible to change the aircraft.cfg file of let's an Alouette III (chopper with landing gear) with the aircraft.cfg of a Cessna? So it can at least perform a rolling taking off and landing? We have different packs of the Royal Netherlands Air Force brewing in our heads and one with A...
by Thud
04 Apr 2008, 08:45

What!!!!! Do I have to make so many flightplans? Bye bye spare time.
:wink:

Haha...well we'll make them..it will be busy over the Vliehors and Jackpot ranges!
by Thud
03 Apr 2008, 22:28

Oh yes, there are certainly are some Vipers going to Belgium. Bevekom, KB, Florennes....

And I must not forget to carefull check the outfitting of those birds. A "clean" F-16 on a flight to Orland in Norway doesn't make much sense.

Will keep you posted!
by Thud
03 Apr 2008, 19:53

Hi,

Yes, it will be available. Never uploaded something to AVSIM yet but I am sure we can find a way to get they package to you by then.
Best regards,

Arjan
by Thud
03 Apr 2008, 18:39

Hi Greg, That's mutual....allthough I hope good stories only. I'm finishing the freqs on Volkel and some last taxiways. Allready have the flightplans for 306 Squadron. 311 and 312 still needs to be done. I also moved some Vipers to Goose Bay to ease of the density at the base. The Dutch Airforce (KL...
by Thud
03 Apr 2008, 17:19

Volkel Airforce Base AI

Hi all, I am new on the board but just wanted to show you allready some screens of an AI I am working on together with my mate (known here as Superbuggz). I got him crazy enough to make repaints of about 70 F-16's as they flew from Volkel in the late 80's. I have just finished the AFCAD, exclude fil...