The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 360 matches

by SeanG
08 Jan 2014, 09:43
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Coming Soon to an Army airfield near you
Replies: 99
Views: 11183

Re: Coming Soon to an Army airfield near you

Sorry, been away for awhile. Yep, the Queenair is nearly done too, at least the LOD 1 model. :) Jake.... you're my hero! Here's my baby, well, this is before getting cut down to just the cockpit section. http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/seang1/C-12/Found1.jpg It's now sitting a little forlorn under...
by SeanG
06 Jan 2014, 02:29
Topic: Coming Soon to an Army airfield near you
Replies: 99
Views: 11183

Re: Coming Soon to an Army airfield near you

aerogator wrote:Here's a quick and dirty first stab at painting the L-23
Nice work :)

Any thoughts on doing a U-8f (Beech Queenair)? Seeing the green and white paint on the L-23 made me think of it... I actually own the cockpit of one, 62-3855 which will one day become a sim :)

SeanG
by SeanG
28 Oct 2013, 17:08
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Tornado F3 Procedures Trainer/Simulator
Replies: 2
Views: 258

Re: Tornado F3 Procedures Trainer/Simulator

I have aquired the F3 P/T-Sim from RAF Leuchars. The cockpit is complete and has all of the original Rediffusion Sim Equipment. All of the flight controls have the POTS and 95% of the instruments can be interfaced. It is my hope to set up a facility in Cheshire which will be a virtual F3-OCU, which...
by SeanG
13 Sep 2013, 04:34
Topic: Will we ever see the SR-71 in the Militart AI world?
Replies: 13
Views: 795

Re: Will we ever see the SR-71 in the Militart AI world?

Why don't people just take up modeling? I tried once, but was told in no uncertain terms that no one wants to see a 275lb man in skimpy underwear. Hopes and dreams RUINED! I'm sorry, but there needs to be a "Post of the Week", and I think we have this weeks winner right there! <Pass the m...
by SeanG
25 Aug 2013, 09:23
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Skyhawk
Replies: 75
Views: 5719

Re: Skyhawk

From possibly* the biggest Skyhawk fan on the forum; Thank you Mike. To have the depth of Skyhawks you have made for us my cup, as they say, has truly runneth over :)

SeanG

* I say possibly... as I know there are a few Skyhawk fans lurking here-abouts ;-)
by SeanG
06 Aug 2013, 04:27
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: RAAF (YAMB) Amberely Air Base, Queensland, Australia
Replies: 102
Views: 5682

Re: RAAF (YAMB) Amberely Air Base, Queensland, Australia

Actually makes a lot of sense to me. Nowra is an Australian Naval Base south of Sydney where the New Zealand Air Force stationed Sky Hawks and helo's. :P Do you know how hard it is to teach a KIWI "a Flightless Bird" how to fly! lol I'm just really glad that Aussies aren't called 'Emu's'....
by SeanG
05 Aug 2013, 21:18
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: RAAF (YAMB) Amberely Air Base, Queensland, Australia
Replies: 102
Views: 5682

Re: RAAF (YAMB) Amberely Air Base, Queensland, Australia

I can't be the only Aussie that has an interest in military and can model scenery objects, surely to god! One would think so by that lack of it. I may not be an Aussie, and my modelling skills are a bit average... but I *am* working on Nowra.. slowly :) SeanG (A Kiwi, modelling an Aussie airfield, ...
by SeanG
07 Jun 2013, 03:38
Topic: You are from???
Views: 607

Re: You are from???

Miljan, alter 'Australia' to 'Australasia' and that will encompass Sean as part of the human race. I resent that, New Zealand is a poor State of Australia. Like Tasmania, we let the anchor rope out as far it would reach. :D Oh no.. not a discussion of which end of the rope the anchor is attached to...
by SeanG
29 Apr 2013, 07:55
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: XML Animation help...
Replies: 5
Views: 523

Re: XML Animation help...

fishlips wrote:There are guy's at FSdeveloper.com that may be able to help you further with this issue.
regards,
Thanks mate, I'll pop over there and ask :)

SeanG
by SeanG
29 Apr 2013, 03:17

Re: XML Animation help...

You could possibly hook the drouge animation to the Concorde nose for which you can add the animation button to your keyboard or joystick buttons. I think the Concorde animation works in multi-player mode ??? cheer's, The multiplayer part of the equation is working, I am now trying to do some scull...
by SeanG
25 Apr 2013, 06:33

XML Animation help...

I am an absolute newbie at XML animation, and I need a little help; I have built a simple 707 Tanker model with basic animation (gear, flaps and engine fans) but want to try something a little different.. What I want to do is have the gear animation inhibited above 10,000ft, as I have the drogues ex...
by SeanG
11 Feb 2013, 09:52

Sadly there is no option for "none of the above".... I'm from New Zealand, which doesn't fit into any of the categories :( SeanG You are now part of planet earth again, added your sub continent. :D Yipee! I feel so loved right now, just about brought a tear to my eyes.... just about, but ...
by SeanG
09 Feb 2013, 08:48

Sadly there is no option for "none of the above".... I'm from New Zealand, which doesn't fit into any of the categories :(

SeanG
by SeanG
06 Feb 2013, 11:33
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Info on ATAC and/or Draken International?
Replies: 11
Views: 1129

Re: Info on ATAC and/or Draken International?

Wow, the A-4k photo they lead with is old.... that scheme went out in the 90's! :)

SeanG
by SeanG
03 Feb 2013, 21:13
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Info on ATAC and/or Draken International?
Replies: 11
Views: 1129

Re: Info on ATAC and/or Draken International?

I've actually been able to find a lot of info so far since I started looking, I think I've found all of the tail numbers for ATAC's Kfir's C2's as well as their Hunter F58s, not gonna worry about the L-39s since their no AI model of that aircraft yet. Still looking for info on Draken Internationals...
by SeanG
02 Feb 2013, 09:54
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Looking for RNZAF Orions
Replies: 17
Views: 749

Re: Looking for RNZAF Orions

jimrodger wrote:You are a star, many many thanks.
It's agreed.. a Star you are ;-)

I really really appreciate these repaints... fills a big hole in my 2001 RNZAF!

SeanG
by SeanG
31 Jan 2013, 03:36

f4nutter wrote:will these do ?
]
You're my hero! :)

SeanG
by SeanG
30 Jan 2013, 03:59

f4nutter wrote:i can do them if you want, and you can put them in your retro RNZAF package ?
Ooooh... yes please :)

SeanG
by SeanG
29 Jan 2013, 21:10

+1 for that :) I'd love to see them in both the old and new schemes... I'm not much of a painter, but if no-one else does them, I will have a go as part of my retro RNZAF package (I've done the B727's and CT4's so far, plus Mike's Skyhawks....)

SeanG
by SeanG
06 Jan 2013, 07:06
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Skyhawk
Replies: 75
Views: 5719

Re: Skyhawk

You Sir, are a legend :) Much appreciated, now I'm off to mod my flightplans and get them up and flying around Nowra and Ohakea!

SeanG