The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 9366 matches

by Firebird
22 Jan 2024, 09:02
Forum: Camo repaints ltd
Topic: MAIW_WSMG F-16's
Replies: 226
Views: 6837

Re: MAIW_WSMG F-16's

Seems weird because the ladders use... (A:LIGHT BEACON,bool) 0 == (A:VELOCITY BODY Z,knots) 0 == and (A:LIGHT NAV,bool) 1 == and if{ 1 } els{ 0 } Yet they work?? Also the lights off uses... (A:LIGHT NAV,bool) 0 == (A:VELOCITY BODY Z,knots) 1 < and if{ 1 } els{ 0 } But that works also?? Only ...
by Firebird
22 Jan 2024, 08:09
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: MCX now able to convert FS9 aircraft animations?
Replies: 9
Views: 488

Re: MCX now able to convert FS9 aircraft animations?

I know, John.
It was purely an example of why somebody would legitimately use MCX rather than suggesting that you will/would use it.
by Firebird
22 Jan 2024, 06:42

Your plan may well be honourable but Arno plays safe and only gives keys to people that he knows and can trust or developers with a track record of producing their own work. The last thing he wants is be accused of helping piracy. In simple terms the idea is that somebody like JY COULD use it to cre...
by Firebird
21 Jan 2024, 19:42
Topic: NBAI F-4 Phantom Family..
Replies: 61
Views: 3338

Re: NBAI F-4 Phantom Family..

OK I wasn't sure on the number so maybe not all of them. What ever you feel is appropriate IF you want to do it.
by Firebird
21 Jan 2024, 19:37

No you are not being dumb. It is in there but I stupidly left all the diag files in there as well. You can obviously delete everything in that folder with the exception of the model.cfg file and the WSMG_F16C30_BARAK_C4_W30.mdl file which is timestamped 21/01/24 17:24 and is 703KB in size. It is wel...
by Firebird
21 Jan 2024, 17:52
Topic: NBAI F-4 Phantom Family..
Replies: 61
Views: 3338

Re: NBAI F-4 Phantom Family..

If you don't mind a suggestion, Mark. What would be a nice little project is a MiG Killers package. To have all those in one place would be a great sight. To see Cunningham and Driscoll alongside Richie and DeBellevue, amongst others. I realise that it is likely to be easiest if you have a copy of '...
by Firebird
21 Jan 2024, 17:44

I suppose the first question is do you have the fully operational key. If so, the toolbar will state your name is licensed and the status bar will state that you have an unrestricted animation export app. Are the errors you get related to this. With more power being added to the tool it is restricte...
by Firebird
21 Jan 2024, 17:35

OK Mark, in your folder is a small package. It contains one model and one scheme. Although I have also left the original dds files there. The cfg and air file are left as the original download, with the exception of the FS9 lights listing plus all bar the one fltsim entry removed. Let me know if you...
by Firebird
21 Jan 2024, 13:09

OK I will package up something for Mark. On the lights issue it is not a problem as I just added them into the section in the .cfg . It wasn't too hard I just used the same parms as the earlier FS9 block 15s. The only things that needed altering were the lights on the intake. I will supply the one t...
by Firebird
21 Jan 2024, 09:32
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: RTAF F-5s and AlphaJets
Replies: 4
Views: 269

Re: RTAF F-5s and AlphaJets

Ooh that is nice.
by Firebird
21 Jan 2024, 06:57
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: ModelConverterX - please read
Replies: 15
Views: 580

Re: ModelConverterX - please read

I don't have that Citation but can I assume that you don't have any issues in it's original sim. Falling through the scenery is nearly always a contact points issue Try comparing them to those in the DWAI Citation. Different aircraft I know but you might see something really off. Also check your ref...
by Firebird
20 Jan 2024, 12:29

Yes it appears that it was only the flaps. However, I found a workaround. I have reported the issue to Arno to see whether it is an xml code incompatibility issue or an xml formatting issue. I basically got around it by altering the xml code for the flaps. I believe that it is ready for a test by so...
by Firebird
20 Jan 2024, 09:36

Not sure I can take any of the credit but I do appreciate the sentiments.
by Firebird
19 Jan 2024, 19:44
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 544
Views: 40535

Re: Thoughts on the next project

As always, John. Anything you build is going to be OK with me.
by Firebird
19 Jan 2024, 11:47

A brief update. Retried with the latest dev updates and the P3D mdl still converts and compiles but now loads in FS9. However, not all of the anims convert successfully. Surprisingly the complex exhaust does but the simple flaps don't. I know what is wrong but it needs Arno to fix it. This will take...
by Firebird
17 Jan 2024, 20:16

(...) From a current-to-retro idea then i would like to see the Mirage 2000 family get the JY and get its full justice. 3 years ago, I created new Mirage 2000 models with flightplans for P3Dv4 / P3Dv5: https://militaryaiworks.com/download-hangar/file-library/download/12-complete-ai-packages/2135-pa...
by Firebird
17 Jan 2024, 20:15

I would still blame MS though.
by Firebird
17 Jan 2024, 20:12
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: ModelConverterX - please read
Replies: 15
Views: 580

Re: ModelConverterX - please read

It is not necessarily a naive question. However, there are a few basic things. Firstly is it a flyable model or an AI model that you are converting to FS9? What is the crash that you are getting with FS9 e.g. what percentage when loading the game or loading the flight? Finally what is the model that...
by Firebird
17 Jan 2024, 12:03

Yeah you see that is the thing, once you start thinking... you can't stop.