Views: 277

Excellent.
by Firebird
02 Jun 2008, 20:20
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: ACA 2005 Problems with new packages
Replies: 9

Well I am not an expert in the proggie but next time it does it clickon the details and add it here, also what exactly it is that you are doing?
by Firebird
01 Jun 2008, 22:08
Topic: ACA 2005 Problems with new packages
Replies: 9

Do you get any diags from the failure ?
by Firebird
27 May 2008, 08:21
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Memorial Day
Replies: 5
Views: 147

Well in the UK we have Remembrance Sunday, which serves the same purpose, except that its not a day off.
My guess with the limited amount of Bank Holidays available its never going to happen here.
by Firebird
26 May 2008, 11:06
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: no AI on US bases
Views: 570

I can appreciate what you say here and I am glad that you have sorted out Miramar. However, all out packs are checked by several different people before they are released and so there is definitely no way that an error such as no traffic appearing would get through. Therefore the error is individual...
by Firebird
24 May 2008, 16:53
Topic: 1st Anniversary Airshow package by MAIW
Replies: 38
Views: 3088

Cool, well done Jim.
by Firebird
24 May 2008, 13:06
Topic: no AI on US bases
Views: 570

OK, lets start with a couple of basic questions. Which MAIW packs have you downloaded and installed? Which packs are causing you the problem? Have you checked that there are no other afcads in your system for the problem bases? I know you answered but please double check using afcad? Do you have ACA...
by Firebird
24 May 2008, 12:57

Azza100 wrote:Are They Bgl. Files
Yes they are, and they nearly always have textures that need to be installed as well.
by Firebird
23 May 2008, 19:43

Re: Airshow

I Seem To Have Ai Aircraft Parking On Top Of One And Another And Also Is The Tower Meant To Talk Back TO The Planes And Myself Because I Can Only Announce A Runway To TakeOff On Instead Of Asking Permission To Taxi First :S In the readme step5 note 3 it says about the comms due to the airshow displ...
by Firebird
23 May 2008, 19:38

Re: Airshow

Azza100 wrote:Also I Have No Air Balloons Or Tents :I
Again like Jim, you have not installed the rwy12 system properly or placed the rwy12 lib in the right place.
Have you installed the full package?
by Firebird
23 May 2008, 19:35

Bit of a novice at all of this. I have all the EZ libraries in the right place (I Think!!!) but none of the tents/balloons appear. Everything else appears to be Ok. Any ideas please Well Jim, if they don't show up then you have not install the rwy12 library in the right place. Do you have the rwy12...
by Firebird
22 May 2008, 21:11
Topic: advice?
Replies: 8
Views: 410

OK, Sean. Thats good.
by Firebird
22 May 2008, 18:26
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Galaxy in Green
Views: 427

The gear for me is the most impressive thing. Watch it after take off, its awesome. Use something TVB to watch it take off from the front or front quarter. Outstanding stuff.
by Firebird
22 May 2008, 06:58

When you say won't work, what exactly is the problem that you see?
by Firebird
20 May 2008, 14:45

Mark Walsh has done some repaints for most, if not all units that used the David Bushell models. Check on avsim for his packs. Option B is to wait until all the packs get updated, which they will when time and manpower allow, but I can imagine that you want the new models now rather than wait, much ...
by Firebird
19 May 2008, 22:46
Topic: Hickman AB
Replies: 15
Views: 555

Mark Walsh has done some, search on avsim for 'mark walsh hawaii'.
by Firebird
19 May 2008, 16:31
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Windows XP Shut Down
Replies: 3
Views: 175

Hi Javier, I don't have any personal knowledge of this particular error, but it sounds like something is corrupted. Possibly registry related. I would back everything up and then try to do a repair re-install using your xp boot disk. It will delete all your XP system files but leave your software an...
by Firebird
17 May 2008, 16:36
Topic: carrier ops AFCAD
Replies: 16
Views: 544

Roby, I would say that I would look at it but at the moment I have somebody elses problem waiting on me, and very patient he has been too, plus one beta and four pre-betas. Now if you are willing to wait a while, I will get around to it, but if anybody wants to have a look in the mean time be my gue...
by Firebird
16 May 2008, 19:20
Topic: RAF Lakenheath 48th FW package by MAIW
Replies: 76
Views: 7702

Missing runways at LN or MH?
by Firebird
16 May 2008, 15:56
Topic: USMC A-4 Retro
Replies: 4
Views: 269

btaylo24 wrote:That does look good, wish we had a humpback AI A4.

Barry
I'd vote for that too. Then I would probably ask for a two-seater and then the two-seater humpback version, and Nick would then never speak to me again. So best i keep quiet.