Search found 7666 matches

by Firebird
21 Feb 2008, 03:01
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: LIVE Grand Slam Bomb at Scrampton?
Replies: 4
Views: 120

Well its as likely to be true as it is untrue. However, the chances of them transporting the thing by road half the length of the country does seem unlikely. Maybe its another one of those urban myths like the B-58 nuclear accident in the 50s, I doubt we will ever know what is truth and what is lege...
by Firebird
21 Feb 2008, 01:37
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: MAIW and the NFL
Replies: 19
Views: 332

I got interested in American Football by accident, back in the days when the only sight of Gridiron on UK TV was the highlights of the Super Bowl on ITVs World of Sport. The first one I saw was X, Cowboys v Steelers, and even though they lost I became a Cowboys fan, and no I didn't understand the ga...
by Firebird
20 Feb 2008, 20:26
Topic: Well parked aircrafts
Replies: 16
Views: 471

No problem, Jan. For downloads on that site I get more luck by entering a code and pressing download, when a new code comes up I press download again and sometimes it works. This afternoon I entered the code carefully 20 times and nothing, then I double downloaded it worked second time, go figure. I...
by Firebird
20 Feb 2008, 15:51
Topic: Well parked aircrafts
Views: 471

Well I can't get that file downloaded, I think that you need a Russian keyboard or a lot of luck, but the southern one looks like Taganrog - Yuzhnyy, the Beriev Design Bureau place, as there are BE-200s there as well as A-50s and Tu-142s. Beriev did/do systems work on the A-50 and Tu-142. That would...
by Firebird
18 Feb 2008, 17:54
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Tomcat Sunset package by MAIW
Replies: 41
Views: 3904

Hi Pete, It took a bit of time for me to work out whats going here, but eventually figured out that you were talking about Celtic Warriors general instructions rather than the specific instructions from the Tomcat package. Never mind got there eventually :D . OK to answer your question, CW was using...
by Firebird
17 Feb 2008, 19:32
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Farnborough-EGLF
Replies: 11
Views: 334

The Snowbirds fly Hawks now :o , blimey that one slipped past me.
by Firebird
17 Feb 2008, 17:07
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: SR-71 and X-15 AI?
Replies: 10
Views: 336

I can reveal that MAIW does have its own version of the Skunk Works, and although I can't reveal any time scales involved, or even confirm or deny that anything is in development (because of this guy --->) :smt066 you may not be entirely disappointed, at some point, in due course, maybe :wink: . In ...
by Firebird
16 Feb 2008, 22:16
Topic: New Here
Replies: 9
Views: 245

Welcome Jumpshot,
Feel free to jump in wherever you think you can value, mate.
by Firebird
16 Feb 2008, 12:20
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: AFX vs. AFCAD
Replies: 7
Views: 284

OK, I don't have FSX but I do know that there is ModuleInstaller proggy in its directory, try running that. It might be that you install FSX after AFX, but I am guessing here.
by Firebird
16 Feb 2008, 11:51
Topic: AFX vs. AFCAD
Replies: 7
Views: 284

Keith, can you see the parking spots, afcad like, in FS?
by Firebird
16 Feb 2008, 11:50
Topic: MAIW P-3 packages
Views: 846

There maybe one in the pipeline, but I am not at liberty to divulge that information. :smt066
by Firebird
16 Feb 2008, 09:29
Topic: AI plane turning too fast on runway - AFCAD problem?
Replies: 18
Views: 414

Thats TVB 2.1, Martin. TrafficViewBoard.
by Firebird
16 Feb 2008, 09:21
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: PAINT KIT T-38
Replies: 15
Views: 918

Luciano, The simplest way to describe the difference is like this, consider the T-38A as an unarmed F-5B, I am deliberately ignoring the AT-38 here. The F-5B could carry a larger array of weapons. The F-5A was obviously a single-seater, and carried a radar and the AIM-9, built in guns and ECM. It al...
by Firebird
15 Feb 2008, 16:34
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Screenshots of my upcoming RADF AI pack
Replies: 6
Views: 570

Catchy title there, mate :D .
by Firebird
12 Feb 2008, 14:40
Topic: AVSim login
Views: 283

OK, Pistol. Which browser or browsers are you using? I use Firefox and I am ok although as reported above I had to put in my logonid and password again after the problem was fixed. I just tried IE7 and again it requested the logon and password and accepted them. I have got my protection on for both ...
by Firebird
11 Feb 2008, 20:15
Topic: AVSim login
Views: 283

Pistol, whilst avsim where having there problem over the weekend I was getting the same as you. However, once it was fixed It still came up and asked for the login but then it accepted it and I haven't had the problem since. Does this help or are you still getting the rejected message once entering ...
by Firebird
10 Feb 2008, 22:28
Topic: AVSIM BACK ON
Replies: 11
Views: 297

I thought that the announcement said that the bandwidth would be fixed, allegedly, on the 23rd so we have to contend with the same download problems until then.
by Firebird
10 Feb 2008, 20:30

Yeah, ditto with the above, Rip.
by Firebird
10 Feb 2008, 08:48
Topic: Who would like to chat?
Replies: 2
Views: 110

I am quite happy to do that, Kev.
Although, as you know, it would help if I didn't confuse people and remember to go offline when I go to bed or work :oops: .
by Firebird
10 Feb 2008, 08:25

Yep, reduce the width of the taxiway to next to nothing and therefore the width of the hold short lines will be next to nothing.
Of course if you are using the afcad to actually draw the taxiway visible in FS9 it becomes more complicated, and we can cross that bridge if we need to.