The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 58 matches

by jpf813
22 Mar 2019, 03:03
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Kadena AFB Flickering buildings and Lights
Replies: 1
Views: 305

Kadena AFB Flickering buildings and Lights

I absolutely love this base!

But I did notice the flickering lights and the hangers doing the same thing at night and during the day.

Finally, on the C-130 ramp, three of them are completely blacked out, see pics.

Great work otherwise!

Best,

Jon
by jpf813
15 Mar 2019, 18:09
Topic: Parking Disaster at Hickam AFB
Replies: 6
Views: 744

Re: Parking Disaster at Hickam AFB

Sounds like I have a lot of work on my hands :O)

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Best,

Jon
by jpf813
13 Mar 2019, 22:05
Topic: Parking Disaster at Hickam AFB
Replies: 6
Views: 744

Parking Disaster at Hickam AFB

Hello All, So at the default P3DV4 PHNL/Hickam AFB the MIAW planes are all over the place! Some of the tankers and cargo are at the gates and some of the fighters are in the freight areas. Also, I have found some decent freeware for PHNL but nothing for Hickam, any ideas? Hopefully we can get the pa...
by jpf813
08 Mar 2019, 15:58
Topic: CYOB Cold Lake Scenery Problem
Replies: 8
Views: 563

Re: CYOB Cold Lake Scenery Problem

So how do I uninstall the cold lake orbx scenery?
by jpf813
08 Mar 2019, 01:27
Topic: CYOB Cold Lake Scenery Problem
Replies: 8
Views: 563

CYOB Cold Lake Scenery Problem

Hello,

Just wanted to make you aware of the scenery problem at Cold Lake, noticed this on the runway, all the signs are out of place.

Does Orbx have something to do with this?

Hopefully we can get it corrected.

Thanks!

Jon
by jpf813
17 Feb 2019, 02:44
Topic: Flickering Hangars and Buildings at Hill AFB
Replies: 2
Views: 372

Flickering Hangars and Buildings at Hill AFB

Hello All,

I just wanted to report the dreaded Flickering light problems on most of the buildings at hill AFB on p3dv4.

Hopefully we can get this fixed.

Thanks!

Great scenery by the way!!

Jon
by jpf813
15 Feb 2019, 00:36
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Package upload in P3dV4
Replies: 1
Views: 564

Package upload in P3dV4

Hello All, Quick question, I wanted to get your advice on this. I have P3dV4 and since the Matrix has not been updated with many base scenery I wanted to try and see if I could upload some of the MAIW base packages to P3DV4 I haven't had much success, most all of the scenery loads except for the han...
by jpf813
11 Feb 2019, 18:36
Topic: P3DV4 Not loading after putting on scenery
Replies: 3
Views: 526

P3DV4 Not loading after putting on scenery

Hello All, I hope you all can help me out with this one, its very frustrating. Basically, yesterday I downloaded a ton of freeware scenery including some MAIW scenery packages for my P3DV4. All seemed to go well until the sim was not activating them and it was not showing up. Then I downloaded Lorby...
by jpf813
27 Jan 2019, 16:36
Topic: NAS Lemoore P3DV4 Package Problem
Replies: 5
Views: 817

NAS Lemoore P3DV4 Package Problem

The new NAS lemoore package looks awesome in P3DV4. But I have one problem and no idea how to stop it. It seems like all the symbols on the hangers flicker like crazy! Any idea what is causing it? and also to reduce it? Also the writing on the fuel trucks flicker as well. The main sign that flickers...
by jpf813
16 Jan 2019, 14:43
Topic: Matrix Update all bases?
Views: 317

Matrix Update all bases?

I know this may seem like a dumb question. But when I uploaded all of the matrix regions its not even a quarter of the MAIW packages that are out there currently for FSX and P3D? I'm also confused that people keep putting up conversion packages to the website for P3d but they are not reflected or up...
by jpf813
16 Jan 2019, 14:40
Topic: Trouble getting AI planes on new hard drive
Views: 758

Re: Trouble getting AI planes on new hard drive

Hello Steve,

sorry about the delayed response, yes this is FS9 to FSX.

I did it once before on my old computer with no problems.

Did I miss a step in the process with the AIPF

Thanks,

Jon
by jpf813
06 Jan 2019, 16:58
Topic: Trouble getting AI planes on new hard drive
Views: 758

Trouble getting AI planes on new hard drive

Hello All, Been away for a awhile, I recently purchased a new gaming hard drive to put my flight sims on. I noticed a problem when I started to download and transfer my maiw files to my new hard drive. The scenery for the packages shows up fine, but the AI Traffic isn't? I am doing everything correc...
by jpf813
31 Jul 2018, 00:27
Topic: Realistic Flight Plans for AI Fighters
Views: 668

Realistic Flight Plans for AI Fighters

Hello all, Just had a quick question.. When I have been flying around fighters I notice a lot of their flight paths are not like real fighter jets. For example, why would nick black's f-18 be on a 15 mile final approach into NAS Fort Worth? Fighters always break at the numbers navy style. Anyway to ...
by jpf813
10 Jun 2018, 18:51
Topic: Tavis AFB C-17 taking all of the parking
Views: 721

Tavis AFB C-17 taking all of the parking

Hello All, Quick question on how to fix this, I installed the travis afb package and then the west coast c-5 package. After that, I did the west coast c-17. When the scenery came up, all of the C-5's were gone and the rest of the parking was filled with C-17 and only one kc-10 popped up.. Any idea o...
by jpf813
30 May 2018, 21:14
Topic: All of my MAIW Traffic is gone and Also Traffic 360 to
Views: 549

Re: All of my MAIW Traffic is gone and Also Traffic 360 to

Ok, final update, I noticed I had one fs9 lemoore file that I guess wasn't converted, I took it out and now the traffic on all bases seems to be working fine.

Odd that it would affect traffic 360 and all of the maiw files
by jpf813
30 May 2018, 20:35

Re: All of my MAIW Traffic is gone and Also Traffic 360 to

Ok, so update on this. The Last MAIW package I installed was NAS Lemoore. Well, I just loaded it and all the the traffic was there and now the Traffic 360 is showing up to. So I figured I would try another base. I tried travis afb, no air force traffic at all and just two hornets from lemoore were o...
by jpf813
30 May 2018, 20:02

All of my MAIW Traffic is gone and Also Traffic 360 to

Hello All, A strange thing just happened today and I cant figure it out and wanted to get your suggestions and advice. First, I was loading Tyndall AFB up to fly last night and none of the traffic came up on the ramp which I thought was odd. Maybe it was just that one package. Then I started checkin...
by jpf813
18 May 2018, 00:23
Topic: Orbx Problems with MAIW Scenery
Views: 649

Orbx Problems with MAIW Scenery

Hello, I just purchased Orbx Global Base, Global Vector and LC North America to spruce up my scenery in FSX. To my shock, now since it adds elevations some of MAIW packages are messed up, either terrain is overlaping the runway at DOVER AFB or at Kadena the runways look like they are in a canyon, an...
by jpf813
08 May 2018, 12:58
Topic: RAF Alconbury- No planes now
Replies: 19
Views: 1524

Re: RAF Alconbury- No planes now

Hello Steve, Yes, Sheppard is all cleaned up, I found the suspicious aircraft embedded in the original freeware. Sheppard works great. Yes, and Alconbury is now working as well. Since I am a rookie, I forgot a step. Thanks for the all the help. I have some more questions on some packages that I will...