The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 58 matches

by jpf813
06 May 2018, 15:52
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: RAF Alconbury- No planes now
Replies: 19
Views: 1536

Re: RAF Alconbury- No planes now

Ok, good news! I got the planes and the scenery to work, I forgot to move the land class and the scenery objects to the lowest level on my addon scenery. Also, the planes were hidden in the aircraft folder, not under sim objects planes, got them moved. Problem though, see pics attached. The parking ...
by jpf813
06 May 2018, 14:36

Hello Steve, No, I am using a freeware scenery from some guy I think named Jim D that I found on AVSIM. Ok, to the FSX traffic front, did exactly what you wanted me to do on pease, still the same result. Now maybe I am doing something wrong, I am going to list how exactly how I did it 1. I download ...
by jpf813
04 May 2018, 23:05

Hello Steve, OK, first to report on Sheppard, whoever designed that scenery must have added in those planes in odd places. I deleted all of my 360 and my MIAW planes. They still showed up, Its odd. Ok, so I am a big fan of AIFP, but I tried an experiment or maybe you can tell me if this is doable. F...
by jpf813
04 May 2018, 00:08

Hello Steve, Correct, but it all seemed to start when I installed that MAIW flight plans that came out on april 3rd. I ran the aifp and did convert them FSX files now, But after that, still no A-10's or U-2 at alconbury and still crazy planes in the wrong spots at Sheppard AFB. Could the master flig...
by jpf813
03 May 2018, 12:45

Hello Steve,

I was using traffic 360 and the the packages on MAIW for FSX. Then all of a sudden the scenery is there but no planes.
by jpf813
03 May 2018, 01:43

Hello All, Sorry about the delay, been busy working. Im a little lost, should I just delete all of my miaw traffic files and start fresh? It seems like I am so lost here, with these planes not showing up and the mess with Sheppard afb. What packages should I install first, if I was to start from scr...
by jpf813
15 Apr 2018, 03:07

Hello Steve, Please see the attached pics, looks like it found a ton of FS9 Files, must have been from that download I did with all the MAIW flight plans they just converted and posted. No, I have had 360 for about a year, and I just installed alconbury a month ago. What should I do now? Thanks! Jon
by jpf813
13 Apr 2018, 23:40
Topic: Sheppard AFB Freeware FSX- MAIW Flightplans issue
Replies: 4
Views: 662

Re: Sheppard AFB Freeware FSX- MAIW Flightplans issue

Hello Steve,

Yes I am using just flight traffic 360, what should I do to remedy this problem?

Thanks,

Jon
by jpf813
13 Apr 2018, 23:36

No idea, the only thing I have uploaded was the MIAW total flight plans. Now every converted MAIW package for FSX I uploaded before that is not showing up, The A-10 Package, P-8 etc.

How do I install AIFP? and do a FS9 Check?

It seems like the problem is the converted Master Flight plans.
by jpf813
13 Apr 2018, 00:56
Topic: Sheppard AFB Freeware FSX- MAIW Flightplans issue
Replies: 4
Views: 662

Sheppard AFB Freeware FSX- MAIW Flightplans issue

Hello All, As you can see from the photos below, I am have some issues on parking and planes being in the wrong area. First, I downloaded, the MIAW flightplans that was just released for FSX After that, I started noticing all sorts of military aircraft that I have not seen before. Which is great, bu...
by jpf813
13 Apr 2018, 00:50
Topic: RAF Bentwaters Where in FSX Steam?
Replies: 5
Views: 728

Re: RAF Bentwaters Where in FSX Steam?

Yes, I have both ACG Twin bases and ACG showing up in my addon scenery folder. I just ran the installer like it told me to
by jpf813
12 Apr 2018, 00:35
Topic: RAF Bentwaters Where in FSX Steam?
Views: 728

RAF Bentwaters Where in FSX Steam?

I installed the scenery, but when you go to find the airport, their is no listing for RAF Bentwaters at all.

Please help.

Thanks,

Jon
by jpf813
12 Apr 2018, 00:21

RAF Alconbury- No planes now

Hello All,

I had successfully installed RAF alconbury on to my FSX Steam a month ago and it worked perfect.

Now I load it up and no planes at all, all the scenery has come up fine etc.

I have been installing all the new MAIW updates, would that cause a issue?

Please advise..

Thanks,

Jon
by jpf813
02 Mar 2018, 21:05
Topic: ACG RAF Marham Install Problem
Replies: 1
Views: 508

ACG RAF Marham Install Problem

Hello All, Having a issue with installing ACG Raf Marham. I installed to tornado's package, then I did the auto installer for RAF Marham. The Tornado's are there but the scenery is not. Any ideas? The ACG RAF Marham scenery is also showing in on my add on folder in FSX Steam. I am pretty sure I did ...
by jpf813
27 Feb 2018, 01:01
Topic: AI Traffic not showing up on FSX Airport Free and Payware
Views: 561

Re: AI Traffic not showing up on FSX Airport Free and Payware

Hello John, Here is the back story, I first installed MAIW JAI P-3 Orion Family Conversion as one of the new FSX packages then I did the same with the P-8 package. They worked fine with the exception of some parking issues, Then I installed the 3rd party NAS Jax scenery. and all the planes were gone...
by jpf813
25 Feb 2018, 05:07
Topic: AI Traffic not showing up on FSX Airport Free and Payware
Views: 561

AI Traffic not showing up on FSX Airport Free and Payware

Hello All, Hopefully you can help me out here. Installed the two packages below with great success, all of the packages showed up fine on the default airports 1. MAIW JAI P-3 Orion Family Conversion 2. AI Boeing P-8A Poseidon (JYAI) But then I installed the upgrade of NAS Jacksonville below. https:/...
by jpf813
24 Feb 2018, 19:14
Topic: Where to Place Flight Plans in FSX Steam?
Replies: 2
Views: 361

Where to Place Flight Plans in FSX Steam?

Hello All,

I know this might sound like a dumb question.

But I just downloaded the new conversion packs for FSX.

It does not say in the instructions where to place the flight plans?

What folder does that go in?

Thanks,

Jon