The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 2195 matches

by Joseph29
27 Jun 2008, 07:25
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Davis Monthan AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 29
Views: 3418

Thanks for the package. And thanks for including the airports list in the package. This help A LOT when you need to know where the planes fly so you can fix up the appropiate AFCADs.

Airport lists should be included in all MAIW packages!
by Joseph29
24 Jun 2008, 22:02
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: USAF Traffic at EDDF
Replies: 4
Views: 355

Thanks for that info. On a related note do you (or anyone) have a good AFCAD for the default FS9 Ramstein?
by Joseph29
24 Jun 2008, 20:15
Topic: USAF Traffic at EDDF
Replies: 4
Views: 355

I have lots of military traffic there too, especially C17 traffic. I thought about changing it myself but like you I have no idea where to send them. Hopefully MAIW will update that?
by Joseph29
07 May 2008, 00:19
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Dover AFB AFCAD
Replies: 8
Views: 533

I sent you a PM :)

Do you take requests? How about McGuire Air Force base? I have been looking for a good one for a while now.
by Joseph29
06 May 2008, 00:46
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: New release from (Team FS KBT)...F-2a!!!!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 394

Some differences in the F-2 from the F-16 I found on Wikipedia - a 25% larger wing area - composite materials used to reduce overall weight and radar signature - longer and wider nose to accommodate a phased-array radar - larger tailplane - larger air intake - three-piece cockpit canopy - capabiliti...
by Joseph29
05 May 2008, 02:31
Topic: New Brazil Air Force base scenery at avsim
Replies: 1
Views: 212

New Brazil Air Force base scenery at avsim

Couple of new Brazil Air Force bases at avsim.

Manaus Air Base (SBMN) sbmn_-_manaus_ab.zip
Afonsos Air Base (SBAF) sbaf_-_afonsos_238076.zip
Campo Grande Intl and Air Base (SBCG) sbcg_-_campo_grande.zip

I tried them out and they are pretty good!
by Joseph29
03 May 2008, 23:08
Topic: Kbely (LKKB) Air Force base AFCAD?
Replies: 2
Views: 205

Yes thats good. I can add 1 or 2 A319 parking if needed. I am just not good at making AFCADs from scratch.
by Joseph29
03 May 2008, 20:58
Topic: Kbely (LKKB) Air Force base AFCAD?
Views: 205

Kbely (LKKB) Air Force base AFCAD?

Does anyone have a AFCAD for Kbely (LKKB) Air Force base in Czechoslovakia? I installed Czech Air Force 319's AI and according to the flightplans they are based at LKKB.
by Joseph29
03 May 2008, 08:22
Topic: Ultimate GA returns with the ultimate Challenger!!!
Replies: 9
Views: 626

Firebird wrote:The Germans have the CL-601 as well, or at least I thought they did.
Those are in the package. I saw one parked at EDDT.
by Joseph29
27 Apr 2008, 23:55
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: C-9 aircraft with an operating Cargo
Replies: 1
Views: 160

The is the Jetcity C-9's, that is payware but the cargo door does open. The is a freeware C-9, but the cargo door does not open. Look for SGA DC-9 on avsim.

http://www.jetcityaircraft.com/
by Joseph29
12 Apr 2008, 21:09
Topic: US Army Golden Knights help
Views: 250

Thanks for the info. I did not realize there was 2 seperate teams with two separate schedules.
by Joseph29
12 Apr 2008, 20:38
Topic: US Army Golden Knights help
Views: 250

US Army Golden Knights help

I am making flightplans for the 2 US Army Golden Knights F-27 planes and I have some questions. I would like to know where the home base is for these planes? I can't find it on Wikipedia or the offical site. Also do both F-27's go to the same airshow at the same time? Or do they send 1 plane then se...
by Joseph29
07 Apr 2008, 02:48
Topic: Finland Coast Guard flightplan help
Views: 259

Thanks guys. I will try to make the touch and goes out. I don't think I will be able to do the waypoints, sounds a bit complicated for my skills.
by Joseph29
07 Apr 2008, 02:47
Topic: Spanish Air Force F-27 question
Replies: 10
Views: 481

The Jason wrote:FYI, my repaints are located at flightsim.com. Just search my name and you'll find it, easy.
Thanks. Found it a few days ago over at flightsim. :) That was the paint I remember seeing at avsim.
by Joseph29
06 Apr 2008, 21:46

Yes it does help a little bit. But I don't know how to put touch and goes into the flightplan. Do I just put TNG in instead of a airport code? And I never made a invisible runway before so I would not even know where to begin. Do I use AFCAD for that?
by Joseph29
06 Apr 2008, 20:13

Finland Coast Guard flightplan help

I currently have flightplans installed for the Finnish Coast Guard Do228 (based at EFTU) and these flightplans has the plane going from airport to airport. How hard is it to make this plane do touch and goes? And also to have to plane go out for a simulated patrol and come back to the airport? If it...
by Joseph29
31 Mar 2008, 01:14
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Phoenix Force package by MAIW
Replies: 6
Views: 797

Just so you know, If you have the UltimateGA Gulfstream 3 package the two Gulfstreams that are in this new MAIW package are also in the Ultimate GA package.
by Joseph29
28 Mar 2008, 19:36
Topic: Another repaint requests
Replies: 3
Views: 277

Thank you very much Nick. I sent you a PM.
by Joseph29
27 Mar 2008, 22:31
Topic: Another repaint requests
Replies: 3
Views: 277

Another repaint requests

I was wondering if one of the talented painters could paint a plane for me. The Columbia Air Force F-28 in the new colors http://www.airliners.net/photo/Colombia---Air/Fokker-F-28-1000-Fellowship/1335358/L/ I have this plane flying around my FS world in the old colors, but I would like it in the new...
by Joseph29
27 Mar 2008, 22:08
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Project FAB-AI
Replies: 8
Views: 463

Oh and the screenshots of Santa Cruz Air Base, is that a huge hanger or a building? Ive always wondered about that?