The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 226 matches

by jgowing
03 Mar 2016, 18:33
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Bell 206
Replies: 29
Views: 2911

Re: Bell 206

The Hughes 500D would certainly get my vote!

Jon G
by jgowing
02 Mar 2016, 19:31

John Y (so many Johns), I appreciate you advice, and I didn't wish to appear naive about the challenges here. I was struck by all the requests people make on Martin's Owl's Nest for example, seemingly far outnumbering those who actually contribute, so I wanted to try to learn myself, obviously with ...
by jgowing
01 Mar 2016, 20:48

I would love to understand the special take off and landing animation mentioned by Miljan. I am a novice in FSDS, but it's fun learning and I have got a couple of beta projects flying; I really want to try a helicopter.

Is anyone able to share some knowledge?

Jon
by jgowing
28 Feb 2016, 10:19
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Propeller setting
Replies: 4
Views: 535

Re: Propeller setting

No time like the present, and it worked, first attempt at 0.8! Thank you very much. What was interesting was that the prop anim ratio parameter hadn't been in the cfg file I'd borrowed from another plane at all, and also not in a few others that I did a quick check on..

Jon
by jgowing
28 Feb 2016, 08:58

Re: Propeller setting

Thank you both for the feedback, it's much appreciated. I hadn't learned about prop anim ratios yet, so I'll tinker with those when time allows over the next few days.

Jon
by jgowing
27 Feb 2016, 22:51

Propeller setting

Inspired by all the great things I've seen , I've taken the plunge and started to learn FSDS. So I have a couple of projects underway, and it's hard but it's fun. One is a Shorts Skyvan, which I thought might be relatively straightforward and it hasn't been made for AI, as far as I know. It looks li...
by jgowing
16 Jul 2015, 18:21
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Warbirds AI
Replies: 38
Views: 5846

Re: Warbirds AI

aerogator wrote:Ray, You can release the Beech and anything else you think is ready. Where do we stand with the Trojan? Been so long I can't remember. :)
The Trojan is available, hence I took the liberty of uploadng a couple of repaints to Avsim masquerading as Fennecs.

Jon :D
by jgowing
13 Jul 2015, 21:20

Wow, this is a goldmine! Flying Legends just got even better.. :-D

Thanks for letting us all know..

Jon
by jgowing
13 Jul 2015, 17:44

Hey Bis, I have completed a P47, P51, T28,AT6, Beech18, all of which can be found at Ray Parker's website: http://rayparker-repaints.jimdo.com/ . I'm not sure if he did any paint kits but i can send you the PSP files if you want. :D I couldn't see the Beech 18 over at Ray's, I didn't think that one...
by jgowing
15 Jun 2015, 18:12
Topic: Coming Soon to an Army airfield near you
Replies: 99
Views: 11159

Re: Coming Soon to an Army airfield near you

Thankyou, Jake, and to all who are helping; time is the thing we never have enough of. My enthusiasm is all the keener because I'm teaching myself to paint..

Looking forward to some really special planes; it's well worth the wait. Thanks again.

Jon
by jgowing
13 Jun 2015, 12:46
Topic: Coming Soon to an Army airfield near you
Replies: 99
Views: 11159

Re: Coming Soon to an Army airfield near you

Jake,

I realize I'm coming late to this, but I have some thoughts for paints I'd like to try for the C-45..

Jon
by jgowing
09 May 2015, 12:40
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: AFCADs for helicopters
Replies: 6
Views: 935

Re: AFCADs for helicopters

I know this is an old thread, but I'd like to give it another go.. Bernard's suggestion may work for other helicopters, but in my experience not for the SBAI/UTT ones. I've tried without success to follow the Russian instructions for creating Afcads; has anyone else had better luck? The models are v...
by jgowing
30 Dec 2014, 19:20
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: SU-22 Fitter
Replies: 11
Views: 876

Re: SU-22 Fitter

Now it seems the Polish Fitters will be with us for a few more years, I wondered if AI Su-17/20/22 variants might yet still grace the virtual skies? A great retro subject, too.. :D Jon PS Just found out that Hawker Hunter Aviation have an Su22 in their fleet, alongside the 12 Hunter F58's, 3 T7/T8's...
by jgowing
23 Dec 2014, 17:12
Topic: jcapde retro AI
Replies: 71
Views: 7798

Re: jcapde retro AI

Thankyou Jacques!

Joyeux noël!

Jon
by jgowing
17 Dec 2014, 19:46
Topic: repaint question AI hunter swiss airforce
Replies: 17
Views: 980

Re: repaint question AI hunter swiss airforce

That's a fantastic effort, Ray, superb! Thankyou so much for doing all of this, it is very much appreciated. And I'm sorry for the sweat with the flight plans; I wouldn't have known where to start with what and where.. :D :D :D

Thanks again,

Jon
by jgowing
30 Nov 2014, 18:50

That's great news! A home for the Patrouille de France, too.. :D

Jon
by jgowing
29 Nov 2014, 23:06

Love those Tucanos, and all the French retro; where can FS9 scenery of Salon de Provence be found?

Jon
by jgowing
16 Nov 2014, 15:13

Wow, that was quick! Beautiful job.. :D
by jgowing
13 Nov 2014, 21:32

Indeed it would be great.. Hunters and Swiss AF paints have both come from the same source previously.. I wonder how he would feel about combining the two? Nice thought; wish I had the expertise..
by jgowing
06 Nov 2014, 20:18
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Turkmenistan
Replies: 3
Views: 505

Re: Turkmenistan

Thanks very much, John; I didn't know about the default file with a completely different code. Everything is good now. It turned out that Ashgabat Bezmein had exactly the same problem.

Thanks again. Someone in this community nearly always has the answer.. :D

All the best,

Jon