The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 276 matches

by Reggie
11 Mar 2013, 23:32
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Odd Problem -Textures Turning Black In FSX
Replies: 28
Views: 1255

Re: Odd Problem -Textures Turning Black In FSX

I just manually opened the packages and pull out the aircraft. The airbase scenery files draw down my FPS, so I don't use them. I also make my own afcads using AFX. I use the voicepack mods, changing them to "EVP" mods. I manually install the aircraft that I need. To keep from getting too ...
by Reggie
11 Mar 2013, 05:27

I'm running Acceleration. I'm using the same texture for all of the aircraft in the squadrons because if I didn't, the entire aircraft turn black.

Appreciate you looking at this.

Reggie
by Reggie
10 Mar 2013, 17:31

I have the F-15A at KJAX - 125th FW The F-15C and D at KNBG - 159th FW The F-15D and E at KVPS - 40th FTS (this is where the original screenshots were taken) I took some more screenshots up close so maybe you can help me figure this out. You can view the screenshots at: http://imgur.com/2iZnBvX,ng4e...
by Reggie
08 Mar 2013, 14:04

I tried all of that, it didn't work. See my addional post about weird black canopy situation.

Thanks,
Reggie
by Reggie
08 Mar 2013, 14:03
Topic: Additional Post - Black Canopies - This Is Really Weird
Replies: 0
Views: 118

Additional Post - Black Canopies - This Is Really Weird

Here's two screenshots of the same aircraft with a black canopy (Nick Black's F-15D). Screenshot #1 shows aircraft #0045 with an aircraft behind it. The canopy is CLEAR! Screenshot #2 is the same aircraft from a different angle. With no aircraft behind #0045, the canopy is black. The screenshots wer...
by Reggie
04 Mar 2013, 07:17
Topic: FSX & Black Canopies
Replies: 10
Views: 425

Re: FSX & Black Canopies

The glass texture is not shared, it's part of the main texture. The only aircraft I'm having trouble with now is Nick Black's F-15 (A thru E models).

I tried using BitMap to change the texture to DXT5, but it didn't help.

Thanks,
Reggie
by Reggie
04 Mar 2013, 07:01

Got everything working but the F-15D and F-15E. The canopy texture is part of the main texture. It is not a separate entity. I copied the F-15 textures into the main FSX "Texture" folder but it didn't help. I'll keep working on it, hoping Nick Black will see this an offer some assistance. ...
by Reggie
04 Mar 2013, 06:58
Topic: HELP
Replies: 9
Views: 218

Re: HELP

VFA-31 and VFA-103 are at the "http://marksfsrepaints.jimdo.com/ai-paints-usn-usmc/" site.

VFA-195 is in the MAIW NAF Atsugi package

VFA-106 is a stand alone MAIW package

VFA-147 is in the MAIW NAS Lemoore package

Reggie
by Reggie
03 Mar 2013, 20:49

Yes, not all of them are available yet I guess. I just used other squadrons to fill Oceana up until the Oceana scenery comes out from MAIW.
I've got:
VFA-31
VFA-106
VFA-103
VFA-147
VFA-195
by Reggie
03 Mar 2013, 19:20

All of mine are working fine. I've had some issues with black textures too and I'm trying to fix them (see my other posts on this forum). One thing I found that worked is to use the same texture (from only one aircraft) for all of the aircraft in the squadron. You lose some authenticity, but at leas...
by Reggie
03 Mar 2013, 19:00

Go to www.MilitaryAIWorks.com and you'll find the Whiting file. Then go to http://marksfsrepaints.jimdo.com/ and you'll find most of the Oceana textures.

Hope this helps!

Reggie
by Reggie
03 Mar 2013, 18:57
Topic: FSX & Black Canopies
Replies: 10
Views: 425

Re: FSX & Black Canopies

I'm running FSX Accel and I'm getting black canopies on the Nick Black F-15C,D, and E. I haven't updated these aircraft in a while and in fact migrated them over from FS9. This is the only aircraft i'm having this problem with.
Are there any fixes?

Thanks,
Reggie
by Reggie
03 Mar 2013, 18:53

I'm using one texture for all of the aircraft in the squadrons and it's working now. I'n not sure what the problem is. I'm having the same problem with the F/A-18 textures for VMFA-112 at KNFW, and the A-10C (v1) at KVPS, as well as the F-16 textures. Thanks for looking at the problem.
by Reggie
24 Feb 2013, 17:27

Odd Problem -Textures Turning Black In FSX

Hello everyone, I recently moved from FS9 to FSX with a hot new computer (AMD 3.6 Mhz) and video card (1 gig) and discovered an odd problem. Some of my MAIW aircraft turn black when I approach them. I'm using various aircraft, but the biggest problem seems to be with Tom's HTAI F-16. If there are fo...
by Reggie
26 Jan 2013, 18:02
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Oceana Hornets
Replies: 0
Views: 313

Oceana Hornets

Hey guys, when is the new NAS Oceana scenery coming out? I'm waiting to fill the tarmac with VFA-103 aircraft. It seems that the development was in full swing and now has gotten kinda quiet.

Thanks,

Reggie
VRS F/A-18E TacPack
by Reggie
23 Jan 2013, 03:46
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: NAS Oceana - When?
Replies: 2
Views: 322

Re: NAS Oceana - When?

Thanks!
by Reggie
22 Jan 2013, 12:30
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: NAS Oceana - When?
Replies: 2
Views: 322

NAS Oceana - When?

Hey guys, when is the new NAS Oceana scenery coming out? I'm waiting to fill the tarmac with VFA-103 aircraft. It seems that the development was in full swing and now has gotten kinda quiet.

Thanks,

Reggie
VRS F/A-18E TacPack
by Reggie
15 Sep 2012, 02:01
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: ATI Radeon HD5700 Series vs AMD Radeon 6450
Replies: 3
Views: 317

Re: ATI Radeon HD5700 Series vs AMD Radeon 6450

No, it doesn't I was hoping someone could make a quick comparison.
by Reggie
14 Sep 2012, 10:53
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: ATI Radeon HD5700 Series vs AMD Radeon 6450
Views: 317

ATI Radeon HD5700 Series vs AMD Radeon 6450

I just bought a new gaming computer that has not been delivered yet. This new computer has an AMD Radeon 6450 video card. My current computer has an ATI Radeon HD5700 series card. I was wondering which card wil produce the better graphics? Should I put the 5700 in the new computer? Old Computer: AMD...
by Reggie
13 Mar 2012, 11:29
Topic: AI Traffic to AI Carriers
Views: 298

Re: AI Traffic to AI Carriers

Thanks Mike, I guess I should have noted that I am using FSX Acceleration. How can I make it work? I can open my fixed FSX carrier airport with AFX, but I don't know the AFX airport identifiers for the Nimitz and Eisenhower moving carriers.

Reggie