The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 276 matches

by Reggie
12 Mar 2012, 23:15
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI Traffic to AI Carriers
Replies: 3
Views: 298

AI Traffic to AI Carriers

I have Javier Fernandez's AI carriers and carrier track 1 & 2. Is there any way to say, have the T-45's from NAS Meridian fly to the carrier steaming past Pensacola, do touch & goes, then return to NAS Meridian? I know how to make this happen with a stationary carrier, but I don't have the a...
by Reggie
15 Jan 2012, 13:42
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Help With T-6 Texan II
Replies: 15
Views: 1234

Re: Help With T-6 Texan II

Thanks for the assist. I was already using the Alpha Channel panel and didn't realize it. I just needed to save it in DXT3 instead of DXT1. The repaint came out great with no FPS problems.

Sorry I can't upload a screenshot yet.

Lewis, what font do you use for the tailcodes?
by Reggie
15 Jan 2012, 00:22

OK, if someone has a minute, here's my proceedure. I don't have a manual with DXTBmp, do I'm wingin' it. I open the file in DXTBmp. I select "Preview", then select "DXT3". A window pops up with the file in DXT3. I close that window and save the file as an "Extended Bitmap&qu...
by Reggie
14 Jan 2012, 23:21

Thanks Mike. I did use the MipMap feature, then DXT1. Then I saved them as an extended bitmap.

I'll change them to DXT3 and see what happens.

Regards,

Reggie
by Reggie
14 Jan 2012, 13:15

Help With T-6 Texan II

I've finished a very basic repaint of the Hellenic trainer PC-9 converting it to a T-6 Texan II (A & B models). The four I've finished are: T-6B NAS Whiting Field "E" T-6B NAS Pensacola "F" T-6A NAS Pensacola 421st FTS T-6A Columbus AFB 37th FTS Again, these are very basic an...
by Reggie
10 Jan 2012, 17:58
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Reducing Screenshot Size To Upload To The Forum
Views: 236

Re: Reducing Screenshot Size To Upload To The Forum

I'm not sure I follow you. I'm brand new at this. I'm just sending the screenshots from my save pics through the forum to add to my thread.

Like down below here where it says "Upload Attachment". I'm just trying to attach the pics there.
by Reggie
10 Jan 2012, 16:55
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Reducing Screenshot Size To Upload To The Forum
Views: 236

Reducing Screenshot Size To Upload To The Forum

I tried to upload a screenshot of my T-6 repaint and it says the file is too large. Any suggestions?

reggie
by Reggie
10 Jan 2012, 12:00
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: T-6 Texan II
Replies: 4
Views: 350

Re: T-6 Texan II

I'm using DXTBmp. Like I said, these are very "basic" repaints and I will still keep updating them. I've never repainted before, but am desperate to get the T-6 going. I live near Pensacola, so I'm in "T-6 land". There is a T-6 or a T-34 over my house nearly every minute of the d...
by Reggie
09 Jan 2012, 23:29
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: T-6 Texan II
Replies: 4
Views: 350

T-6 Texan II

I'm working on the T-6 Texan II. I started with the Hellenic trainer package. These are very basic repaints, but at least get the T-6A and the T-6B in my flightsim at Pensacola, Whiting, and Columbus. Do I need to get permission from the a/c authors (Dave Friswell) or the MAIW Project Manager for th...
by Reggie
25 Nov 2011, 16:51
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Support archive for MAIW Packages in FSX
Replies: 306
Views: 51334

Re: Support for MAIW Packages in FSX

Need some help with NAS Pensacola. The lighthouse is about 200 yards out into the water. Everything else shows up just fine.

I'm usin FSX/SP-2 (no Acceleration) with ultimate Terrain X. Is the UTX causing the problem?

Thanks......................
by Reggie
04 Nov 2011, 17:54
Topic: Last T-34 Class
Replies: 1
Views: 285

Last T-34 Class

Hey everyone, I read that the last T-34 class started at Whiting, and will graduate in April 2012. I hope we have a dedicated AI T-6 Texan II (A & B) by then.

I'm just sayin'................................................ :D
by Reggie
04 Nov 2011, 17:51
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Default Bell 206 AI?
Replies: 8
Views: 949

Re: Default Bell 206 AI?

I'm using the AI Hellenic PC-9 as an interim. It's looks like a T-6 from distance. I've mixed them in with the T-34's at NPA and NSE. Hopefully we'll have a dedicated T-6 before April 2012 when all of the T-34's will be gone (I read that in GoSport yesterday). The last T-34 class started last week. ...
by Reggie
03 Nov 2011, 00:48

Thanks Dustoff. Appreciate the info.
by Reggie
02 Nov 2011, 12:24

Thanks for the input. Honesty compells me to admit that I don't know the slightest thing about aircraft design. I don't even know what an FDE is. I have minutely adjusted aircraft using .config and .air files, but wouldn't know where to start altering the Model folder, etc. Living near Pensacola, it...
by Reggie
21 Oct 2011, 16:27

Default Bell 206 AI?

Does anyone know how to make the default Bell 206 into an AI that will show up?
by Reggie
11 Feb 2010, 16:55
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI T-6 Texan II
Replies: 2
Views: 267

AI T-6 Texan II

Is anyone working on a T-6 Texan II for AI? Or is there a KCBM package coming with an AI T-6? The Tweets are all gone now. The regular T-6 Texan II for FS2004 uses too much memory. If you have several on a ramp such as Columbus AFB, it really slows down the CPU and starts things jumping around. And ...