The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 166 matches

by Wolfhound
05 Jun 2009, 13:31
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Spangdahlem
Replies: 6
Views: 620

re

thanks sitterwolf you make my day :D :D
by Wolfhound
05 Jun 2009, 08:47
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Spangdahlem
Replies: 6
Views: 620

Spangdahlem

I am looking for repaints off the 52nd FW based at Spangdahlem,these files i am looking for htai_f16c_d_usaf_sp_22.zip and htai_f16c_d_usaf_sp_23.zip because avsim is still offline and i cant download them,may bye someone has them or can tell me where to get them,i have looked at graham kings websit...
by Wolfhound
03 Apr 2009, 19:34
Forum: General Projects
Topic: New flightplans available
Replies: 29
Views: 2312

re

it worked thank,s for the great support i have now a10,s on spangdahlem keep up the great work with MAIW
by Wolfhound
03 Apr 2009, 15:35

re

it worked i made a trafficbgl with the document you have made for my but now my pc freesse and restarts when i remove the traffic file then i have no problem i think i must just do with the f16,s anyway thanks for the help
by Wolfhound
03 Apr 2009, 09:06

re

yes the f16's are oke but the flightplans from the f16's are not from etad.zip they are from spangdahlem_usaf-52fw_v10.zip at avsim because the flightplans from etad.zip from avsim don,t work for me,and i am using the repaints from spangdahlem_ab.zip from avsim.and i am using the ai model a10 from R...
by Wolfhound
03 Apr 2009, 08:00

re

this is the first time for me,but i have a problem with etad i can,t see the a10 and i don,t now what i am doing wrong i donwloaded the flightplans from etad on avsim but i can,t get it to work please help me