The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 43 matches

by jinx
10 Feb 2009, 23:06
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Military Callsigns - a brief explanation
Replies: 36
Views: 2780

Les, You are saying the same thing as me when above I mentioned Foxtrot +buzz number ( no. on nose). And no fighters would us the CVW codes (AG, AA, NK, NF, etc etc ) they have painted on their fins. Other-role a/c may be using them, though it sounds unusual and exceptional to me, but I do believe y...
by jinx
10 Feb 2009, 12:25
Topic: CARRIER AI TRAFFIC?
Replies: 3
Views: 451

CARRIER AI TRAFFIC?

HAS ANYONE MADE AI TRAFFIC FOR THE AIRCRAFT CARRIERS? I am no expert but I have made some for the ALPHASIM USS ENTERPRISE, and have even made two or 3 packs for my own use, one of USN jets of the 60's, and one with RN FAA aircraft. I had great fu with those at the time, but I did not upload them as ...
by jinx
10 Feb 2009, 11:59
Topic: Military Callsigns - a brief explanation
Replies: 36
Views: 2780

USN CALLSIGNS

If you are speaking of US Navy callsigns, they are never the two-code letters on the fins (eg AG, NK , etc) which denote the air wing (CVW), they are never the designation of the squadron ( eg VFA-41). They often are a general name like Foxtrot, for example, with the buzz number on the nose (I.e. Fo...