The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 1351 matches

by clickclickdoh
24 Jul 2019, 14:11
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI C-130J Specials
Replies: 714
Views: 71750

Re: JYAI C-130J Specials

We have already done some Js in the base US scheme at Keesler and Yokota, and I am currently working on a project with USAF C130Hs in it. There will probably be more coming after that assuming I don't get distracted by something shiny. Great work on bringing this project this far John. I know that y...
by clickclickdoh
20 Jul 2019, 06:35
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI AH-64 question
Replies: 9
Views: 798

Re: AI AH-64 question

Yes no and maybe so. There is one paintkit that is used to paint all the AH-64 models, but not all AH-64 paints may work on all models. Some painters, knowing that certain bits weren't going to be used may have used that space for other things like color samples. That said, there's a very good chanc...
by clickclickdoh
17 Jul 2019, 16:57
Forum: General Projects
Topic: NAS JRB Fort Worth (KNFW)
Replies: 24
Views: 3377

Re: NAS JRB Fort Worth (KNFW)

VMR-1 is indeed currently at NAS JRB Fort Worth, but they no longer have the C-9s. They are currently without aircraft as they are waiting delivery of C-40s. I do indeed plan on painting up some primer layered F-35s for the Lockheed side of the base. F-16 production ended in Fort Worth last year tho...
by clickclickdoh
17 Jul 2019, 04:10
Topic: NAS JRB Fort Worth (KNFW)
Replies: 24
Views: 3377

NAS JRB Fort Worth (KNFW)

Hello everyone, another project has reached the point where I can admit it exists because the chance of it finishing is much higher than the chance of it being flushed. This is an evolution of the two prior releases of Carswell AFB https://i.imgur.com/EUKHpyS.jpg https://i.imgur.com/CuHfk2f.jpg http...
by clickclickdoh
14 Jul 2019, 14:04
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: FSX/P3D Helicopter Conversions
Replies: 5
Views: 1044

Re: FSX/P3D Helicopter Conversions

Amazing work guys
by clickclickdoh
13 Jul 2019, 22:08
Topic: JYAI B-58 Hustler and Carswell AFB P3Dv4.4
Replies: 4
Views: 663

Re: JYAI B-58 Hustler and Carswell AFB P3Dv4.4

How is the scenery not working in P3D? Is the scenery completely not showing up or is it displaying wrong? I would expect many of the buildings to not show in P3D since they are from object libraries that have not been made compatible with P3D. Almost all of the Lockheed Martin side of the field was...
by clickclickdoh
05 Jul 2019, 01:50
Topic: JASDF Bases
Replies: 930
Views: 74872

Re: JASDF Bases

Not done yet:

The six C-130Rs of 61 Kokutai at Atsugi with a brand new JYAI C-130R model have been sent to the Hangar. These are a direct replacement for the older models included in the Atsugi Naval Air Facility - JMSDF Supplement package.
by clickclickdoh
04 Jul 2019, 12:15

All the new JYAI C130 models are spawned off of the original J model, so the naming has carried through.
by clickclickdoh
03 Jul 2019, 21:02

Unfortunately 78-1026 is back in the standard 3 color camo scheme now. You can tell photos of it after it was repainted because the tan portion of the camouflage scheme is more of an olive color this time. I'm honestly surprised that mistake carried through since the flight plans were built in FS9 a...
by clickclickdoh
01 Jul 2019, 06:30

Hi everyone. Three packages were sent to the Hangar today: The first is Kawasaki C-1 78-1026 in it's Kabuki paint scheme https://i.imgur.com/RSpbHZk.jpg The second is a full set of paints for 501 Hikotai with their final year markings: https://i.imgur.com/XQhzRhg.jpg And the third is an extensive ov...
by clickclickdoh
25 Jun 2019, 13:31
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Time to get rid of those P-3Cs
Replies: 3
Views: 531

Re: Time to get rid of those P-3Cs

Don't worry, the JMSDF is building P-1s so slow that I will be making P-3C packages until the release of FS 5000
by clickclickdoh
22 Jun 2019, 16:33

501 Hikotai has it's shark mouths back on it's Phantoms and is now flying special paints on three aircraft to mark the expected end of their Reconnaissance mission next year.

by clickclickdoh
20 Jun 2019, 03:02
Topic: JYAI C-130J Specials
Replies: 714
Views: 71750

Re: JYAI C-130J Specials

More prototype paint workups for Johns C-130s

by clickclickdoh
19 Jun 2019, 22:56
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: New Air Force One Scheme
Replies: 3
Views: 550

Re: New Air Force One Scheme

The current paint scheme is instantly recognizable, timeless and classy. The new one looks like a default FS9 AI airliner.
by clickclickdoh
19 Jun 2019, 17:03
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Problems with stock runways/elevation at MCAS Iwakuni.
Replies: 45
Views: 2807

Re: Problems with stock runways/elevation at MCAS Iwakuni.

retnavycpo wrote: 19 Jun 2019, 16:23 I did a file search for it in MAIW directories, and it is not there.
From another thread, it looks like Matrix 3.5 glitched and removed some files. Double check to see if you have Matrix 3.6 which fixed it.
by clickclickdoh
19 Jun 2019, 15:51

You appear to be missing the MAIW global object libraries. There should quite a few more objects in the scenery.

*edit* More specifically, it looks like the MAIW_ABO.bgl is missing. You clearly have the Euromil objects library, FenceJS and the aircraft shelter one.
by clickclickdoh
19 Jun 2019, 14:19
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Missing Traffic
Replies: 7
Views: 710

Re: Missing Traffic

Double check to make sure you didn't accidentally use the included fs9 flight plans. Each flight plan should have _fsx on the end of it.
by clickclickdoh
19 Jun 2019, 02:33
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Sinking AI at RJOI
Replies: 26
Views: 1176

Re: Sinking AI at RJOI

The B3 thing should be a simple fix. Here's what the point looks like in ADE: https://i.imgur.com/oMPSqn7.jpg The problem is caused by the use of taxiways in early versions to create the taxiway shoulder. In later versions I replaced those with polygons for the shoulders. You can see one of those ta...
by clickclickdoh
19 Jun 2019, 02:04

Yes, the MCAS Iwakuni is in the wrong spot... kind of, partially. How did that happen? Well, the current versions of it is actually the 5th or 6th generation (I've honestly lost track). You can find the old versions through links here in the forum. The first version I made was Iwakuni before the con...
by clickclickdoh
18 Jun 2019, 17:17
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Sinking AI at RJOI
Replies: 26
Views: 1176

Re: Sinking AI at RJOI

Which aircraft appear to be getting stuck? I can take a look at it on my system and see if I can generate the same result