Search found 1416 matches

by DaleRFU
30 Apr 2009, 15:31
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: saudi AFB's
Replies: 18
Views: 1467

well currently i am away so i dont have any pics asuch at the moment. i haven't started on prince sultan yet. i have only been working on tabuk, khamis and dahran so far. i should be able to get some pics in about three ish weeks. sorry for the wait its just i am away. but i am sure it will not diss...
by DaleRFU
29 Apr 2009, 16:28

yes they have set a very good bench mark but i no the layout pritty wel concindering i work there. ukmils is very good tho. i have based it upon the ukmil one but it is in a lot more detail. i think that you guys will enjoy it though. only time wil tel
by DaleRFU
29 Apr 2009, 15:46

hi there just a quick update on the scenery. i am currently away so i am hoping in about 3ish weeks that the first base that i have done khamis will be on avsim. i then plan that in the summer to release OEDR and tabuk then i shall start work on tiaf and OERY followed be Prince sultan
by DaleRFU
18 Apr 2009, 17:58
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Favorite AI Spotting Locations
Replies: 26
Views: 2414

hi you guys.

my best place to see traffic is at Tabuk, Saudi Arabia.
best time to go is at about 8:30 monday morning.
you need all the MAIW saudi packages to get the best out of it.
and the scenery, well its what i am working on now or the ukmil one
by DaleRFU
18 Apr 2009, 17:51

saudi AFB's

hi guy i am currently workking on creating air bases in saudi arabia for the maiw packages with there kind permission. its guna take some time tho with being away alot. but what i have got so far is lookin good. i will upload pics later when i have some
by DaleRFU
16 Apr 2009, 17:15
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: saudi F5's
Replies: 9
Views: 497

o ok i just thourght ad let u know incase u wer thinkin of it and yu wasn't sure as the scramble website isn't sure
by DaleRFU
16 Apr 2009, 12:48
Replies: 9
Views: 497

saudi F5's

if any one is doing a saudi F5 package then i thourght i should let you know that there is still operational F5's at Khamis. the scramble website wasn't sure if they were or not
by DaleRFU
16 Apr 2009, 12:48
Replies: 0
Views: 13

saudi F5's

if any one is doing a saudi F5 package then i thourght i should let you know that there is still operational F5's at Khamis. the scramble website wasn't sure if they were or not
by DaleRFU
14 Apr 2009, 15:44
Topic: How do you remove default buildings?
Replies: 1
Views: 147

How do you remove default buildings?

hi there
just woundered if i could pick your brains and ask How do you remove default buildings?

thanks
by DaleRFU
13 Apr 2009, 06:24
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Has anyone got any Saudi Air Force AI's
Replies: 19
Views: 490

if you like i could help you with the PC-9 one. i can give you numbers of aircraft exact and i can tell you what sort of plans they are flying to aswell? i will be looking forward to seeing them in the future then. thanks. sorry if it seemed like i was dissing your work
by DaleRFU
12 Apr 2009, 19:12
Topic: New sceneries
Replies: 15
Views: 1224

hey you guys i dont supose that you are having trouble downloading from the vRAF website by any chance are you. i keep get you are not authorised to download althrough i am logged in
by DaleRFU
12 Apr 2009, 19:07

no no the MAIW plans are realistic as hell they are fantastic please am not saying they are not. i just woundered if there was any PC-9 or F-5 ones. i mean realistic so that they are based at the correct airfeilds. like before MAIW came about there was a download on avsim for the awac and they based...
by DaleRFU
12 Apr 2009, 19:02
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: RSAF Typhoon 1001/ZK060
Replies: 13
Views: 775

looks great
by DaleRFU
12 Apr 2009, 18:56
Topic: MAIW, how do you make your scenery?
Replies: 12
Views: 466

ye i have the ez-scenery and its great, i just don't have the FSDS. do you recomend it to produce my own buildings?
by DaleRFU
12 Apr 2009, 17:30
Topic: MAIW, how do you make your scenery?
Replies: 12
Views: 466

MAIW, how do you make your scenery?

hi MAIW i was just woundering how you make your scenery? amean do you use a special tool?
by DaleRFU
12 Apr 2009, 08:56

Has anyone got any Saudi Air Force AI's

now then.. has anyone got any Saudi AIr Force AI's that are realistic and NOT maiw as i already have them?
by DaleRFU
11 Apr 2009, 11:41
Topic: For MAIW Developers
Replies: 6
Views: 328

HAHA lmao. cheers
by DaleRFU
11 Apr 2009, 07:59

ok will do.. what was his name? cheers
by DaleRFU
10 Apr 2009, 12:20

wel yes it is, but i am wanting to build saudi airbases up as there are none on the web and i know the layout as i live and work there so i can create pritty acurate layouts. so i would like to upload it to share with other people who fly around saudi..
by DaleRFU
10 Apr 2009, 10:29

For MAIW Developers

Hi guys, erm i was woundering if the people who design the fantstic scenerys would mind if i used some of there buildings and hanger to make some of my own secenery enhancements? see the thing is i am rubish at creating my own hangers and stuff but i am good at building up airports from the building...