The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 1459 matches

by DaleRFU
11 Apr 2009, 07:59
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: For MAIW Developers
Replies: 6
Views: 406

ok will do.. what was his name? cheers
by DaleRFU
10 Apr 2009, 12:20

wel yes it is, but i am wanting to build saudi airbases up as there are none on the web and i know the layout as i live and work there so i can create pritty acurate layouts. so i would like to upload it to share with other people who fly around saudi..
by DaleRFU
10 Apr 2009, 10:29

For MAIW Developers

Hi guys, erm i was woundering if the people who design the fantstic scenerys would mind if i used some of there buildings and hanger to make some of my own secenery enhancements? see the thing is i am rubish at creating my own hangers and stuff but i am good at building up airports from the building...
by DaleRFU
02 Apr 2009, 22:37
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: New sceneries
Replies: 15
Views: 1497

the scenerys are not on avsim anymore. :(
by DaleRFU
21 Mar 2009, 21:33
Topic: UKMIL closes doors
Replies: 32
Views: 1673

orite. cool. thanks for just confrming that 4 me. keep up the superb work lads :D :D :) :D
by DaleRFU
21 Mar 2009, 21:06
Topic: UKMIL closes doors
Replies: 32
Views: 1673

so dus this mean that maiw are going to start to charge us form the down loads? or can we wait and they will become freeware eventually? shame to hear about UKmil. a hope the people who abused and complained are happy. they wer an awsum team that made the fs world as relistic as you can get anywere....
by DaleRFU
20 Mar 2009, 17:20
Topic: your best place to watch AI
Replies: 15
Views: 895

your best place to watch AI

Hi, my favorate place to watch AI's is at TABUK (OETB) there is stacks of AI's that this awsum site has produces such as the Saudi Tornados, Hawks and F-15's aswell as the scenery from UKmil. just beautiful to see.

Where's your Favorate place?
by DaleRFU
15 Mar 2009, 20:41
Topic: Where are the Red Arrows?
Replies: 16
Views: 1152

well its only a rumor that they are going to waddo. after all theres not much room for them at waddo. scampton seems to be the obv choice. who knows :?
by DaleRFU
14 Mar 2009, 20:54

it sounds awsum a can't wait. and am sure it will break every possible boundry there is. thank you for your info
by DaleRFU
14 Mar 2009, 19:36

okok just wounderd!!!!!!!!
by DaleRFU
14 Mar 2009, 19:24

Where are the Red Arrows?

it has just come to my attention that there appears to be no Red Arrows at Scampton. but you have released the RAF hawk pakages. i was just woundering why they aren't there?
by DaleRFU
13 Mar 2009, 20:27
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: RSAF Typhoon 1001/ZK060
Replies: 13
Views: 1020

yes it is tht is going to be the color of all the typhoons of saudi. it is similar to the ADV colors in the sort of the same airdefence grey
by DaleRFU
13 Mar 2009, 19:39

maybe but i my friend works at warton and the order is that they will be in air defence grey
by DaleRFU
13 Mar 2009, 19:37
Topic: how good the ai traffic you produce are.
Replies: 7
Views: 252

thank you. would be nice to see the pc9's at OERY. may u continue to create superb AI's
by DaleRFU
13 Mar 2009, 18:42

all the saudi typhoons that are going to be delivered to the RSAF will be in air defence grey just like there predisesor the tornado ADV
by DaleRFU
13 Mar 2009, 18:32

well i live out there becasue my dad works for BAe. so me and him enjoy flying around there and we were both woundering if there will be a complete C-130 package eg the ones at jeddah, few at tabuk, dahran, khamis and tiaf. The PC9 training squadrons at OERY? just woundering as it wound be nice to s...
by DaleRFU
13 Mar 2009, 18:18

i am sure that you will continue to create fantastic new aircraft to fill our skys with. i was also woundering if there is any more AI's to come from saudi?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D
by DaleRFU
13 Mar 2009, 17:05

how good the ai traffic you produce are.

i would like to say that i have been using your traffic packages ever scince you started to produce them. they are spectacular. i would like to thank you for creating these packages as i never would have the knolage to do so. thank you :D
by DaleRFU
13 Mar 2009, 17:00
Topic: AFCAD for Riyadh Air Base?
Replies: 9
Views: 449

Re: AFCAD for Riyadh Air Base?

the ones that are on the avsim website are totaly inacurate. the best thing to do is to make your own ones using images from google earth. perhaps in the not to distant future there will be one availible with another excellent saudi package that contains the saudi PC9's and the saudi royal flight th...