The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 573 matches

by Manschy
11 Nov 2023, 16:23
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: SOLVED BY HSCHUIT (MCX): Possible to change aircraft animation?
Replies: 32
Views: 1208

Re: (MCX): Possible to change aircraft animation?

EDIT: Using your gear door animation sequences in MCX don't seem to work correctly. It seems there is one more sequence missing: For example: 0 for closed, 20 for opening while gear extracting, 40 for closed after gear extracting, 80 for opening while gear retraction, 100 for closed after gear retra...
by Manschy
11 Nov 2023, 15:42

Wow, it is a really big step and it works almost correct. Thanks so far, Henk! Your guid examples work fine, no more error reports so far... There is just one thing I can't ascribe: https://abload.de/img/wilco_gr3_strut9afau.jpg There seems to be something wrong with the strut animation. If you coul...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 20:28
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted
Replies: 65
Views: 2864

Re: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted

I decided to use MCX for my seasonal groundpolys and it works fine finally. Some few adjustments with the layers, but then the groundpolys should be fine. Vegetation is in the making as well. Fall pics will follow soon... https://abload.de/img/wessex_18sqn_winter_1f3cu3.jpg https://abload.de/img/wes...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 16:44

Wow, really appreciate this effort, thank you so much. Henk, you find the correct moment in the video indeed. There the engine sound gets louder and the gear doors close. I assume the doors will be open when the engine is turned off - all vids and pics seem to show this combination. With that said, ...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 13:54
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Sud Aviation/Aérospatiale Alouette II
Replies: 31
Views: 1346

Re: Sud Aviation/Aérospatiale Alouette II

Great, now me too!

And because of so many variants, A CIRCULAR CANON !!!!!
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 13:21

Another great vid showing the Harriers in the field

I noticed that the gear doors seem to be open in preflight state, just before pilots are entering the aircraft or engine is starting...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 13:14

The GR1/3 airbrakes seem to only be closed during flight, you are right. I can't remember any pic/video when it's closed while taxiing or parking. Well spotted. Here some pics regarding this (admittedly a german forum, but the pics are fine as proof) : https://www.flugzeugforum.de/threads/harrier-im...
by Manschy
10 Nov 2023, 12:14

Just wonder if it is a good idea to have a look at the back gear doors - there the animation may have the same procedure, innit?
Because there, the doors are closed after gear extending...
by Manschy
09 Nov 2023, 22:27
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: PBR Texturing On The JYAI Lightning F1
Replies: 21
Views: 868

Re: PBR Texturing On The JYAI Lightning F1

Last pic also could be an Aerosoft or Just Flight flyable...Great!
by Manschy
09 Nov 2023, 21:04
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FSX crashes after a short amount of time after installing some MAIW AI Packages
Replies: 25
Views: 984

Re: FSX crashes after a short amount of time after installing some MAIW AI Packages

Is it maybe possible to use the method of elimination?

Disable half of your AIs, start FSX and check if it runs well. If so, enable one by one to see if the problem occurs. As soon as you find the culprit check its features.
by Manschy
09 Nov 2023, 20:33

Wow - great pics, Randy, thanks a lot. BTW one of the ants is maybe me, being a 8-year old boy not getting my mouth shut and definetely start of my aircraft enthusiasm...One of the hottest days of this summer, asphalt was melting on some streets.... Okay, several points clarified: - HAS already ther...
by Manschy
09 Nov 2023, 18:44

Henk, Gavin, thanks for all the input. It seems I am on the right way. Modeldef.xml entries are done and the custom animation appears well inside MCX. After chosing both front gear doors, I did exchange the c_gear animations inside the Hierachy Editor. Just for watching if any changes, I tried to ex...
by Manschy
09 Nov 2023, 12:29

Wow Henk - that looks very promising. I will give it a try next days, thank you very much! :smt006
by Manschy
09 Nov 2023, 12:22
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Sud Aviation/Aérospatiale Alouette II
Replies: 31
Views: 1346

Re: Sud Aviation/Aérospatiale Alouette II

Yummie yummie.... :smt038
by Manschy
09 Nov 2023, 12:17

Aaah, Erich. One of my favorite ETUO's plane spotter. He was part of "Spotting Group Gütersloh" (SG-ETUO) those days, but unfortunately they stopped the site years ago. There were tons of fantastic spotter pics, both Lightnings and Harriers but also a lot of visitors. He should be 88 years...
by Manschy
08 Nov 2023, 23:23

Tim (TimC340), do you remember the 60s/70s at RAF Gütersloh, especially the buildings there? I ask because of the blastwalls - were these already there during the Lightning era? I know about the big H1 Hangar which was built for the Chinooks somewhere in the 70s and the HAS for the Harriers nearly t...
by Manschy
08 Nov 2023, 09:15

Thank you, Gavin.
As soon as I run into trouble again with my RAF Gütersloh development, I will come back to this :smt001
by Manschy
07 Nov 2023, 20:29
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: USE RED ARROWS
Replies: 11
Views: 442

Re: USE RED ARROWS

Wow - the Red Arrows would be a nice pack for a conversion :shock: :shock: 8)
by Manschy
07 Nov 2023, 20:23

Everything is fine, Martin :smt006 Each help is much appreciate and I thank you very much. I better should have announce the project as a BETA. And yes, each critism here is more than welcome... :smt001 Right now I can inform you all that the polygon issue seems to be solved (accidentally, as in man...