The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 580 matches

by Manschy
30 Dec 2018, 12:50
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Panavia Tornado
Replies: 285
Views: 26256

Re: Panavia Tornado

John, it's a pitty that your day only has 36 hours, innit :wink: 8) ?
What an amount of quality and quantity. While I am planning where to place a simple object in my scenery, you have done a complete Squadron already....
Fantastic work!
by Manschy
26 Dec 2018, 19:37
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: FSX/P3D: Wrong texture preview in ADE
Replies: 1
Views: 684

FSX/P3D: Wrong texture preview in ADE

Hi, just tried to add a landclass poly to Schleswig-Jagel (wanted to see the John's new German Tornados there...) I noticed that - on my rig - all landclass previews don't match the textures I use. For example "cool conifers" are "suburban". Everything seems to be on the wrong pl...
by Manschy
24 Dec 2018, 12:59

John - even it is not the real Tornado sound - what about the soundpack that comes with your F-15? That's infernal, two engines and - please correct me if I am wrong - just a copy/paste thing to do. Just a thought....
by Manschy
23 Dec 2018, 19:38
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Panavia Tornados for FS9, FSX and P3Dv4
Replies: 7
Views: 1296

Re: Panavia Tornados for FS9, FSX and P3Dv4

John, a long awaited milestone for military AI in P3Dv4! The Tornado is one of the base military jets in history ever. Would have been a big void in the flightsim universe 8)
We have to thank you for this outstanding effort and great work to give us back these aircraft!
by Manschy
10 Dec 2018, 21:30

John Young wrote: 10 Dec 2018, 12:09 I can't include the soundai files with the releases because I don't have permission, but I can certainly direct users to them.
John
Ah, I guessed as much, thank you!
by Manschy
10 Dec 2018, 21:21
Topic: John Young AI Tornados not showing in FSX RAF Marham scenery
Replies: 19
Views: 1468

Re: John Young AI Tornados not showing in FSX RAF Marham scenery

Ah, sounds a bit like an issue I got some months ago when I "portover" some of my older FS9 models. By doing this, I used the older extended bitmaps which were just compiled by DXTBMP. I wondered at the flipped textures - it was only when I duct them through image tool and compiled them, t...
by Manschy
10 Dec 2018, 11:36

I couldn't resist to already install the GR4 at Brüggen yesterday and they fit perfectly into the scenery so far (just to get a feeling what happens near future :D ). John, I would suggest to maybe add the fantastic sound folder from the PAI Tornado sets (sound/soundai), if there is no problem with ...
by Manschy
10 Dec 2018, 10:35

John, I would really admit to release your fantastic GR1s as soon as they are ready. I can't foresee the Brüggen release, even if I am working really hard on it within all my spare time and by all my few skins to realize it. Users like Randy with a tweaked version or others who are satisfied so far ...
by Manschy
08 Dec 2018, 11:58
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....
Replies: 114
Views: 12559

Re: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....

@John: In progress!
@Paul:Bingo :wink:
by Manschy
06 Dec 2018, 21:46

:lol: :lol: - Paul, just to say, regarding my investigations for the fire station, I went back to my threat over there at FSDeveloper - and there I found a pic I posted (a little further downside...): https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/raf-br%C3%BCggen-redu_x.438261/ And there's a kind guy ca...
by Manschy
05 Dec 2018, 09:04
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI Chinook for P3Dv4 ?
Replies: 16
Views: 2228

Re: AI Chinook for P3Dv4 ?

Great news!
by Manschy
04 Dec 2018, 21:14
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW NBAI Sepecat Jaguar Conversion Support
Replies: 1
Views: 332

Re: MAIW NBAI Sepecat Jaguar Conversion Support

Not a support related comment, but....Thank you so much for this unexpected Christmas gift! Jags - what a fantastic surprise :lol:
by Manschy
03 Dec 2018, 09:40

any german tonka and raf f3 tonka comeing all are the f3 not getting made how long unitl the Italian tonkas Truly exhausting, to my opinion a kind of spam. John, most of us know about your hard work and effort with the best AI aircraft currently in my eyes. Furthermore your patience to answer all t...
by Manschy
02 Dec 2018, 21:49

I totally agree - same with RAF Gütersloh these days or all abandoned air bases in general. But a crumb of comfort we can rise them from the dead in flightsim 8)
by Manschy
02 Dec 2018, 10:45

Wow, a lot of information. Thank you, Paul. So firstly, there are some awesome videos existing at YouTube, where I got a lot of informations and details from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7GLzjswWk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R30ACVscxEc Maybe you know them, if not, I hope it's a nice surpr...
by Manschy
01 Dec 2018, 17:29

So here I go: 1. Fire Station - When was built the new big Tower Block to the east side? I prefere the older fire station because of its flair, but the scenery shall represent the 80s and 90s, so it would be good to know about it... How long did they use the Bedford MK8? Thinking about using the new...
by Manschy
29 Nov 2018, 20:07

@Mike, please don't think about it :) . Still a pleasure you enjoy it.
@ Paul: Give me the weekend, mate. Just doing my wishlist 8) .
by Manschy
29 Nov 2018, 10:51

Totally, John. It's a pleasure to meet people in the Flightsim world who also know the real places. So welcome, Mike. Just a question: Did you visite RAF Brüggen maybe when the Base was still open? If so, you maybe can give me some few valuable answers regarding some details which I have a tough tim...
by Manschy
27 Oct 2018, 14:58
Topic: AI-Traffic: Possible to control fence gates?
Replies: 3
Views: 882

Re: AI-Traffic: Possible to control fence gates?

Thanks, mates. Okay, came to the same conclusion meanwhile - had a little hope to maybe get a solution via SODE as well regarding Jetway animations. There also are AI aircraft parking and trigger the Jetways to move. Some investigation show no hope because of a really hard coding to realize this (Je...
by Manschy
25 Oct 2018, 21:16
Topic: AI-Traffic: Possible to control fence gates?
Replies: 3
Views: 882

AI-Traffic: Possible to control fence gates?

Hi, just doing some experiments with my SODE controled QRA fence gates. They work really fine, but now I am asking myself: What's happening if an AI aricraft comes close to the gate? Would it be possible to let the AI control the opening/closing of the gate in any way? Just thinking about an option ...