The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 580 matches

by Manschy
02 Oct 2023, 07:46
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: John Youngs Harrier GR3: Vertical movement limits?
Replies: 4
Views: 255

Re: John Youngs Harrier GR3: Vertical movement limits?

Oh, that sounds like me flying the flyable Wilco or Razbam Harriers :D

Okay, no experiments, I won't keep calling the fire brigade 8)
by Manschy
01 Oct 2023, 21:10

Re: John Youngs Harrier GR3: Vertical movement limits?

Thank you for quick answer, John.

No matter, that's a minor appearance at this great aircraft. Will still enjoy it!
by Manschy
01 Oct 2023, 18:46

John Youngs Harrier GR3: Vertical movement limits?

Hi, John, while working on my RAF Gütersloh, I watched so many Harriers doing vertical landings. I know about the landing behaviour and how it is accomplished. Even if these vertical movements are very fast, I always was satisfied with it. But yesterday, I bother about the option to maybe affect the...
by Manschy
28 Sep 2023, 20:46
Topic: Searching Rosenbauer Panther model
Replies: 3
Views: 262

Re: Searching Rosenbauer Panther model

Cool that you got it done!
by Manschy
26 Sep 2023, 10:06
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Milviz / IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulations Freeware
Views: 542

Re: Milviz Freeware

Thanks, Martin.
Manfred has made their whole P3D product freeware range his own 8)
by Manschy
24 Sep 2023, 11:58
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI Westland Lynx
Replies: 9
Views: 918

Re: JYAI Westland Lynx

So cool now having them back on their properly playground...
by Manschy
19 Sep 2023, 19:12
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted
Replies: 70
Views: 3048

Re: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted

That sounds really good, thank you for information.
by Manschy
18 Sep 2023, 22:07

More than I could expect, mate. Thank you so much. That is already a Beta tester's work! I am very impressed that it looks so good and seems to work fine at this early state. Regarding the PUMAS: Yes, the 2TUO was planned to let Pumas operate as well and give them an additional runway on the infield...
by Manschy
18 Sep 2023, 10:06

Thank you very much for response, Rob! Yes, I noticed the red X as well inside the airfield, that means, you obviously use real time, so it is fall. In fall, the walls season is still missing which causes the red X because the models are still not included in SODE. But this is the next job I promptl...
by Manschy
17 Sep 2023, 18:09

Thank you very much, Raclim, nice to hear you are satisfied. Please give me a short feedback regarding - Process of installation - Does it work fine? - Do you have SODE and did you get everything on its place? - Is your traffic working as desired? Maybe some few screenshots would be nice to have a l...
by Manschy
16 Sep 2023, 12:21

Hi everybody, I dediced to make a pre-release for all MAIW friends, just for you all to prevend a never ending story again. So you get the version v.0.9 because it is still a work in progress and will be updated by 9.1, 9.2 etc until hopefully the work is done finally with version v1.0 when release....
by Manschy
04 Sep 2023, 19:11
Topic: MAIW_NBAI_CH-47 help with new rotors...
Views: 273

Re: MAIW_NBAI_CH-47 help with new rotors...

Firstly, I used the default commands inside the MCX settings. I do know too little about xml codes, but maybe there is an option to change some lines for a time extension...
by Manschy
04 Sep 2023, 06:17

Re: MAIW_NBAI_CH-47 help with new rotors...

Thank you for quick response, John. Jap, I thought about that solution by modifying the parkings (which I have to do anyhow I am just thinking about...). But this would be a stopgap in my opinion. I am more interested in how to extend the animation of the drooped rotors, until the engines start. I k...
by Manschy
03 Sep 2023, 20:47

MAIW_NBAI_CH-47 help with new rotors...

Hi, while getting back my skills in designing at RAF Gütersloh, I had a look at the CH-47 flightline of the 18Sqn stationed there. While the real CH-47 have light hanging rotor blades, Nick Black's models come with straight rotors. https://militaryaiworks.com/images/jdownloads/screenshots/Screenshot...
by Manschy
30 Aug 2023, 22:29
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Ground Assist: Small prog for more push back fun...
Replies: 1
Views: 243

Ground Assist: Small prog for more push back fun...

While searching the net for some RAF Gütersloh details, I did stumble upon a nice small WIP programme with what you can generate tows to push back or pull aircraft. It is called "Ground Assist". You use a small screen menu and can control a tow (in a rough way but with a lot of fun...). Th...
by Manschy
30 Aug 2023, 10:01

Okay, Tim. Slowly, but bit by bit there are some few questions about RAF Gütersloh I am hoping you can help to answer. So first today is regarding the taxiway lights. I can't find any useful pics from taxiway lights (center, edges...). Do you remember if there were any? Or by what were the taxi edge...
by Manschy
30 Aug 2023, 04:54
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Hurlburt Field for MSFS
Replies: 2
Views: 260

Re: Hurlburt Field for MSFS

Looks great!
by Manschy
22 Aug 2023, 19:46

Not quite correct, Asdro. Nearby to the former air base, to the north, there is to be formed a commercial area, which is called "Gewerbepark Flugplatz Gütersloh". According to my present knowledge, this is the area Schüco is interested in. This is a fast growing area, but obviously outside...
by Manschy
20 Aug 2023, 19:32
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted....
Replies: 14
Views: 600

Re: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted....

Sorry, finished to edit my last post just half and hour later than your last post, John. So second part had a delay unfortunately...
I understand the problem with switching between several sims because of designing probably. Changing the settings each time is no solution...
by Manschy
20 Aug 2023, 18:52
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted....
Replies: 14
Views: 600

Re: RAF Gütersloh P3D restarted....

Any options on your PC monitor? It take a long time to me to find the correct adjustments. So if I would use FSX now, maybe all settings may look wrong.... Oh, and I noticed that using the weather settings with "unlimited view" is much too sharp and costs a lot of frames. 48 or 32 miles vi...