The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 86 matches

by delta_lima
12 Feb 2020, 18:58
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Aircraft shade/shelters
Replies: 9
Views: 1592

Re: Aircraft shade/shelters

Hi, Am really thankful for the recent batch of "older/retro" models (F-4, A-4, T-34, P-2, Atlantique, etc.) that Henk et al have converted and released - my deepest thanks to the MAIW crew for attention to this period of aircraft. So as part of the intent to create a number of "retro-...
by delta_lima
06 Feb 2020, 17:37
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: FSX/P3D Trainer & Fighter Conversions
Replies: 36
Views: 5276

Re: FSX/P3D Trainer & Fighter Conversions

Thanks Henk for the avsim headsup!! Delboy - those "old school" red/white birds looks great! Do I understand correctly from your RAF Valley screenshot, that you have some of the TWU camo schemes in the works too? And low vis? Wow. Anyway - these will be eagerly enjoyed - thanks for the tea...
by delta_lima
05 Feb 2020, 22:30
Topic: FSX/P3D Trainer & Fighter Conversions
Replies: 36
Views: 5276

Re: FSX/P3D Trainer & Fighter Conversions

Hi - a quick thanks for these great models - am excited for the Provost pack that I'll be downloading shortly. For now, I'm playing with the Hawk pack. My question is about T1 paints - from my quick scan of the paints, the included schemes are current schemes and colours. Is there an FSX/P3D version...
by delta_lima
05 Feb 2020, 05:42
Topic: F/A-18 C/D Hornets missing textures on latest Matrix NA update
Replies: 5
Views: 886

Re: F/A-18 C/D Hornets missing textures on latest Matrix NA update

Hi Greg, Yes - doublechecked, and the version text file reads 3.9. I was going to uninstall and reinstall, but it looks like you've got to uninstall active regions to uninstall and reinstall the core. Since I've made some custom (to me) changes and wanted to not lose them if I could avoid it, I held...
by delta_lima
03 Feb 2020, 19:35

Re: F/A-18 C/D Hornets missing textures on latest Matrix NA update

Thanks - I've only (for now) got the NA region installed, so I don't know if this problem persists in other regions - though I expect common textures like those stores textures would be referenced in the texture .cfg back to the common global texture folder, rather than copied over at every region w...
by delta_lima
03 Feb 2020, 18:05

F/A-18 C/D Hornets missing textures on latest Matrix NA update

Hi all, Been away for quite a few months, and have been thrilled with what's hit from MAIW. Thanks for all the updated aircraft. Since I missed a few updates, I redownloaded the NA region, and a good number of the the USN/USMC legacy (C/D) Hornets are missing textures. Specifically those with stores...
by delta_lima
14 Aug 2019, 21:30
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Mike Pearson F-8 Crusaders to FSX/P3D
Replies: 3
Views: 564

Re: Mike Pearson F-8 Crusaders to FSX/P3D

Thanks Greg,

Understandable. I'm pretty sure it'd be a winner package, though, especially with Dean's great RF-8 for FSX / P3D coming out (hopefully / approximately) in the fall.

Would be worth waiting for, that's for sure.

Anyway - thanks for even considering.

dl
by delta_lima
09 Aug 2019, 17:44
Topic: Mike Pearson F-8 Crusaders to FSX/P3D
Views: 564

Mike Pearson F-8 Crusaders to FSX/P3D

Hello, I'm just wondering if Mike Pearson's awesome FS9 F-8 Crusaders are in a queue somewhere for conversion. The recent A-4 release is awesome, and to have some late 50s / early 60s F-8s would fill a huge hole in USN/USMC aviation. The 70s are covered nicely with the F-4s and A-7s, so it bears say...
by delta_lima
29 Jul 2019, 18:18
Topic: FSX/P3D Attack Aircraft Conversions
Views: 807

Re: FSX/P3D Attack Aircraft Conversions

Many thanks to Henk and the all those who were involved in the A-4 and A-7 conversions. These are indeed, most heartily appreciated.

Now that I'm back from vacation, it's time to start tinkering with these lovely models.

Again, huge thanks!

dl
by delta_lima
20 Jul 2019, 06:59
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW JKAI Northrop T-38 Talon Conversion Support
Replies: 27
Views: 2010

Re: MAIW JKAI Northrop T-38 Talon Conversion Support

Thanks kind sir - pm en route. Many kind thanks, DL Hello, I did a spot check (roughly half) of the USAF repaints in the T-38 pack and they are all either the current low-vis, or the all-black. I seem to recall there being the old legacy white schemes, EDW (orange band on white), and NASA schemes on...
by delta_lima
18 Jul 2019, 19:17
Topic: MAIW JKAI Northrop T-38 Talon Conversion Support
Replies: 27
Views: 2010

Re: MAIW JKAI Northrop T-38 Talon Conversion Support

Hello, I did a spot check (roughly half) of the USAF repaints in the T-38 pack and they are all either the current low-vis, or the all-black. I seem to recall there being the old legacy white schemes, EDW (orange band on white), and NASA schemes on older, FS9 versions. Are there any such schemes for...
by delta_lima
07 Jul 2019, 05:46
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Native FSX/P3D TA-4J
Replies: 6
Views: 1149

Re: Native FSX/P3D TA-4J

Martin has been nagging about a retro option in Matrix ever since version 1.0.0, so he'll be glad to find a friend in you :D It's not something I'm actively working on at the moment, but it's on my wishful-thinking-list. Thanks Greg! The complexity of Matrix, with it single "point in time"...
by delta_lima
06 Jul 2019, 15:04

Great WIP shots Henk, I didn't know these were getting worked on. I assumed most of the retro models would eventually, like the NMAI F-4s, but way down on the list. dl, while not doing a retro P-cola, I do have the same set up in P3Dv4, with JS scenery and a mix of the MAIW scenery over MSE Florida...
by delta_lima
04 Jul 2019, 16:36

Arrggh ... that screenshot is killing me .... so close, yet so far ... :) Joking aside, thanks for the reply Henk, I'm thrilled it's in the queue, and with with so many models in the two packs, a lot of folks will be made very happy. I'll piddle about refreshing my AI traffic skills with what's curr...
by delta_lima
03 Jul 2019, 23:54

Native FSX/P3D TA-4J

So I'd like to do a little retro AI for NAS Pensacola set in the 70s. Since I'm aware of no T-2 that's suitable for AI, and having done something similar way back in the day with the Mike Pearson/Nick Black Skyhawks, am wondering if in their current state (as downloaded here), how these AI models wo...
by delta_lima
24 Jun 2019, 14:03
Topic: General MAIW Conversion Package issues
Replies: 145
Views: 32183

Re: General MAIW Conversion Package issues

Mipmaps are a feature of aircraft textures. They work in the same way as LODs do in the models to reduce polygons at a distance to improve frame rate. When viewed close to the AI aircraft, the full sized texture will be displayed, but as you move away, progressively small versions of the texture th...
by delta_lima
20 Jun 2019, 18:32
Topic: FreeMeshX Global Terrain Mesh 2.0
Replies: 1
Views: 378

FreeMeshX Global Terrain Mesh 2.0

Hello, As part of my new P3D install, am contemplating installing this mesh. Wondering what, if any, issues this may cause WRT the MAIW packs either currently in the Matrix, or forthcoming? Will there be conflicts and/or height mismatches of runways, etc.? Pardon the dumb question, but wanted to avo...
by delta_lima
17 Jun 2019, 03:29
Topic: Vought RF-8G Crusader AI.
Replies: 15
Views: 1592

Re: Vought RF-8G Crusader AI.

This is awesome news, Deeno!!!!

The FSX project I’m most stoked over is your flyable RF model. Awesome there’ll be little AI chicks to keep the big bird company ...
by delta_lima
15 Jun 2019, 17:43
Topic: Small runway Glitch at MCAS Beaufort
Replies: 2
Views: 395

Re: Small runway Glitch at MCAS Beaufort

Thanks Greg.

Good explanation, and in reality, apart from taking screenshots and self-indulgently looking at your plane on the runway (I know, who does that, right? :) ) the issue as viewed from the VC is not as noticeable.

I’m enjoying Matrix like a parched man at a firehose!

Thanks again.

DL
by delta_lima
15 Jun 2019, 14:15
Topic: Nick Black's F-14 AI conversion project.
Replies: 80
Views: 6511

Re: Nick Black's F-14 AI conversion project.

This is SUCH great news. Have an upgraded pc, P3Dv4 and Matrix up and humming smoothly .... can’t wait. Will this be a Matrix package or standalone? I’m guessing standalone, so I’ll have to somehow deconflict from the Matrix-installed MCAS Miramar with V-22s, F-35s, etc? Really stoked about this. Hu...