The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 208 matches

by Graham King
29 Aug 2007, 12:05
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Ai BAC1-11
Replies: 6
Views: 501

I have PM correct model.
by Graham King
29 Jun 2007, 17:54
Forum: General Projects
Topic: What I am Adding to my Miltary AI
Replies: 138
Views: 11889

That E6B computer looks similar to one my dad had, he was a Navigator in RAF, Bomber Command, 1946-46. He must have been good with it because his second tour he was a Pathfinder.
by Graham King
21 Jun 2007, 20:21
Topic: Repainting
Replies: 20
Views: 1395

Another good place is http://www.simmerspaintshop.com/

It also has colour swatches and downloads for insignia and fonts.

I also use DXTBmp for compiling my paints. I find it does a better job than Image Tool.

I have also put some links to sources I use here.
by Graham King
21 Jun 2007, 19:41

I think I know the trick you are after. When writing vector text I very rarely use the foreground, I just use the background colour and leave the foreground switched off. If I do want it thicker I just use the bold font. I find Amarillo USAF very good for small and very small text. When it is very s...
by Graham King
20 Jun 2007, 21:45

I Use Paint Shop Pro. It has the added extra of a macro language which allows me to produce a lot of paints accurately, I was always getting the registration wrong, and very quickly.
by Graham King
27 Mar 2007, 19:34
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Nellis Problem
Replies: 58
Views: 3493

Stew the only thing I can think of is to remove all but the default FS scenery from the scenery.cfg, make a backup, and see if that works. If it does copy from your backup until you find the offending entry. Put half back in at a time, if you hit a problem take half of what you last put in until you...
by Graham King
07 Mar 2007, 19:32
Topic: German Navy Tornado
Replies: 64
Views: 3865

the camouflage scheme was called Norm 87.

The grey and white scheme is an earlier one called Norm 76.
by Graham King
06 Mar 2007, 12:09
Topic: German Navy Tornado
Replies: 64
Views: 3865

There is a screen shot of the Tornado in German Navy colours. If you want to send me a list of registrations you want painted I will get on with them.