The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 165 matches

by Trevytt2004
31 Jul 2018, 20:34
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....
Replies: 114
Views: 12503

Re: RAF Brüggen FSX/P3D - Coming, but NOT soon....

Manfred....

This is looking top class....really nice

Trev
by Trevytt2004
31 Jul 2018, 14:28
Forum: JYAI
Topic: V-22 Osprey
Replies: 229
Views: 29189

Re: V-22 Osprey

Hey there John....that's no worries at all...I will tinker with maybe the brake settings....may allow it to trundle on for longer.
Looking cool in P3Dv4 too.

all the best

Trev
by Trevytt2004
30 Jul 2018, 18:59
Topic: V-22 Osprey
Replies: 229
Views: 29189

Re: V-22 Osprey

John, Loving the Ospreys at mildenhall and the scenery is looking great...will revisit my grass planting fun I did a few years back to put some vegetation here and there. How is the long roll air file designed to operate as the ones at egun are set for that file but they land and all do an about tur...
by Trevytt2004
28 Jul 2018, 21:24
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: RAF mildenhall
Replies: 39
Views: 6436

Re: RAF mildenhall

Greg wrote: 28 Jul 2018, 08:11 Mildenhall will be included in Matrix Europe if you can wait just a little while longer.
awesome :D :D :D
by Trevytt2004
26 Jul 2018, 15:35

Andrew...I read on a thread somewhere that Tony has given John permission to modify objects for Mildenhall so it might be worth contacting john and hooking up with him with what you've done so far...that way a version for P3D would still be viable. hope all works out..i for one would love an updated...
by Trevytt2004
11 Jul 2018, 15:31
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW NBAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model E/EJ/F/G/QF) Support
Replies: 12
Views: 1191

Re: MAIW NBAI F-4 Phantom II Conversion Pack 1 (Model E/EJ/F/G/QF) Support

downloaded and they look awesome...looking for flight plans for alconbury but not having any success...maybe a senior moment..also noticed theres no F-4G's in the cfg file...

Trev
by Trevytt2004
16 Jun 2018, 15:48
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Something went wrong while installing Global Libraries
Replies: 9
Views: 799

Re: Something went wrong while installing Global Libraries

update.....

updated to the latest version and also turned off my antivirus and all installed ok....

all the best

trev
by Trevytt2004
15 Jun 2018, 21:07
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: Something went wrong while installing Global Libraries
Replies: 9
Views: 799

Something went wrong while installing Global Libraries

Hey there, Trying to install Matrix and getting something went wrong while installing global libraries please try again or contact the forums. I'm installing the actual matrix app to the c: as I don't have an additional drive handy. the app installs fine...I select the folder to install the global o...
by Trevytt2004
04 May 2018, 14:53

Andrew...well done on all your work....hoping the guys here approve the upload as soon as possible.
Will you be including the converted KC-135's as well....as my black and wheel free ones look annoying.

All the best

Trev
by Trevytt2004
28 Apr 2018, 14:14

Andrew...wish i had those skills...i used to tinker a lot with sceneries....a few years back i planted grass all over mildenhall v2 but was for fsx...had a system drive failure and lost all the work. i now use p3d and have just started getting back to reinstalling stuff..latest being the acg twin ba...
by Trevytt2004
27 Apr 2018, 16:26

I redid Mildenhall today for FSX/P3D4. Scenery was slow at first. So I used McX to convert all the model libraries to FSX. Then took the afcad into ADE, made new exludes (threw away the original ones in the scenery folder). Had to reduce aprons to below 256 before I was able to export. Then threw t...
by Trevytt2004
20 Mar 2018, 15:44
Topic: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D
Replies: 189
Views: 26036

Re: RAF Lakenheath for FSX/P3D

.....for the few of you that might still be interested, here is a final opportunity to download the EGUL Effects Package. It includes, Custom Wet Surface Effects, Custom Grass Effects and a Custom 3d Snow Layer ( Updated ). As no support is being offered for this package, only those users that are ...
by Trevytt2004
14 Feb 2018, 18:10
Topic: FSX/P3D RAF Alconbury
Replies: 20
Views: 2826

Re: FSX/P3D RAF Alconbury

Ian & John, Ive been looking around Alconbury for a while now and just want to say thankyou for what you guys do. This scenery is nothing but perfection and brings back so many memories of visiting that base with my brother to see 'whats in' I remember especially when a deployment of A-7s were t...
by Trevytt2004
06 Jan 2017, 00:55

Ian....... sooo disappointed with this scenery....I mean.....come on man.....like wtf......... where are the rabbits?????? you got everything just perfect......I even see my car in the spotters compound...and yes...the grub tub van has gone.....but wheres the bloody rabbits....... Awesome my friend....
by Trevytt2004
24 Feb 2016, 19:40

Ian... Amazing news and can't say I'm surprised at your decision. So much excellent work has gone into this project so far. Fully understand the decision regarding the domestic site as living areas are sensitive...the houses are or could be normal build and just placed as per google maps..no harm th...
by Trevytt2004
30 Aug 2015, 17:47
Topic: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)
Replies: 98
Views: 12117

Re: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)

zsoltfireman wrote:I am working on the Lakenheath pack
The Grim Reapers ready

Zsolt
Zsolt,

Do you intend on uploading these repaints....the squadron personalized engine covers are a really nice touch.

All the best

Trev
by Trevytt2004
15 Aug 2015, 15:33
Topic: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)
Replies: 98
Views: 12117

Re: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)

John,

These are perfect!!!

Did the sound pack from MSS ever get completed at all?

Regards

Trev
by Trevytt2004
09 Aug 2015, 15:06
Topic: adding a few moving vehicles to an airfield
Replies: 3
Views: 1137

Re: adding a few moving vehicles to an airfield

I normally make "AI" vehicles to follow an AFX path Trev. They are made like AI aircraft in Gmax or FSDS with animated wheels and an .air file/aircraft.cfg, but optimised for a vehicle. The AFX taxi paths are in a separate AFX and linked to a very small runway that's hidden somewhere - I ...
by Trevytt2004
09 Aug 2015, 01:34
Topic: adding a few moving vehicles to an airfield
Replies: 3
Views: 1137

adding a few moving vehicles to an airfield

Hi there all... Ive been playing with lakenheath and mildenhall and i have created vehicle paths in AFX. I want to try and get a few vehicles like what drive around the perimeter roads at lakenheath active to add some more realism, does anyone know how to do this seeing AFX can add vehicle paths. Trev
by Trevytt2004
01 Dec 2013, 17:21
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: RAF Mildenhall v2 FSX anyone?
Replies: 37
Views: 2915

Re: RAF Mildenhall v2 FSX anyone?

Trev, how is your project coming? Be sure to post some photos of your work over on the ORBX forums, under Community Addons. Mark Hi there, Sorry for the late reply, the project is on hold for a little, my PC suffered a power failure that knocked out my graphics card. The files are safe and on an ex...