The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 270 matches

by Ripcord
23 Oct 2012, 04:24
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Where can I find Graham King's website?
Replies: 10
Views: 843

Re: Where can I find Graham King's website?

Just go to AVSIM and search for "graham king". 47 pages or so, should keep you busy.

It certainly kept me busy for a couple nights.....
by Ripcord
23 Oct 2012, 03:24
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Exotic Viper packages?
Replies: 20
Views: 1714

Exotic Viper packages?

Well, OK maybe that isn't such a great name, but if you search 'Graham King' on AVSIM you get about 47 pages of work. Close to half of it are C-130 and F-16 repaints, I would guess. Certainly a third of it.... Much of it has found life in the Exotic Alberts packages, but it seems a shame to not rele...
by Ripcord
22 Oct 2012, 23:47
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Whidbey Island and / or EA-6B Prowlers
Replies: 18
Views: 1539

Re: Whidbey Island and / or EA-6B Prowlers

Come on Lewis, here's to you man! Looking forward to your EA-6B package, when it's ready.
by Ripcord
22 Oct 2012, 23:45
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: MSPG Simulations Releases Afghanistan 0.1
Replies: 3
Views: 775

Re: MSPG Simulations Releases Afghanistan 0.1

Great news. Afghanistan needs a little attention -- or rather, it needs a little standardization. Lots of people have done a few little corners of it, some of it done well. I am hopeful here. Downloading now.
by Ripcord
22 Oct 2012, 23:21
Topic: Italian air base
Replies: 6
Views: 786

Re: Italian air base

Well, thank you. I appreciate this, however these are all in FS9 format and sometimes these AF files do not contain the buildings/structures. In some I see there is an OBJ.BGL file, so I assume those will have the buildings/hangars and other objects. I am testing now.
by Ripcord
21 Oct 2012, 15:53
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: AI traffic frequency
Views: 1140

Re: AI traffic frequency

Gary, I really appreciate this repsonse. It was starting to assume there were NO possibilities. I will search this and look into it.
by Ripcord
20 Oct 2012, 18:30
Topic: Italian air base
Views: 786

Re: Italian air base

Thanks for this - this is nice work.

Do these bases have hangars & buildings in some other file somewhere? Or just the airfields?

If not, then perhaps I can place them and share that bgl file?

I am also going to convert them for FSX format as well, if you do not mind.
by Ripcord
18 Oct 2012, 03:01
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: AI traffic frequency
Views: 1140

AI traffic frequency

Are we limited to just 1 week of frequency for AI traffic?

I saw that AI Boat Traffic Controller has added 2 weeks, 5 weeks and 8 weeks. Same engine, pretty much, right...? but somehow he tweaked it. I wonder if there is a way to do that with AI aircraft, so we can simulate 'deployments'.
by Ripcord
11 Oct 2012, 14:30
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: FSX version of Graf Ingatievo AB for Bulgarian MIGs package
Views: 632

Re: FSX version of Graf Ingatievo AB for Bulgarian MIGs package

Stewart Pearson wrote:If you continue to go around "whipping out your ADE", I guarantee you're going to be arrested mate! :smt005
I am getting professional help for this unfortunate condition and going thru therapy.

But sometimes I just gotta let go!! :shock:
by Ripcord
10 Oct 2012, 23:33
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Bulgarian Migs package by Nick Black and Miljan Korać
Replies: 8
Views: 1034

Re: Bulgarian Migs package by Nick Black and Miljan Korać

OK got it sorted....

Decided to break out the old ADE tool and changed this LB0L code to LB21 to convert it to FSX and that pretty much did the trick. See FSX section for more info.

Ripcord
by Ripcord
10 Oct 2012, 23:28
Topic: FSX version of Graf Ingatievo AB for Bulgarian MIGs package
Views: 632

FSX version of Graf Ingatievo AB for Bulgarian MIGs package

Guys, Please refer over there to this support thread over in the FS9 section here http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10333&p=127334#p127334 to see the problem I was having. Turned out to be another 'FSX' thing.... I realized that I had two airbases here, and not one...
by Ripcord
10 Oct 2012, 01:33
Topic: Bulgarian Migs package by Nick Black and Miljan Korać
Replies: 8
Views: 1034

Re: Bulgarian Migs package by Nick Black and Miljan Korać

This is really great stuff guys. Thanks for this. BTW, I have a couple other Graf Ignatievo airbases right there, one being LB21 which almost right on the LB0L. Should I be removing that one, or moving it elsewhere. This isn't an FSX issue is it? I wouldn't think we have an additional airbase/runway...
by Ripcord
08 Oct 2012, 12:59
Topic: US Navy Airliners Part 3 Support Thread
Replies: 17
Views: 1354

Re: US Navy Airliners Part 3 Support Thread

NOTE: This series of new packages replace the original MAIW USN Airliners package as well as the original MAIW USN USMC Herks package. Be sure to REMOVE all parts of those older packages before attempting to use these new replacement packages. Sorry to be dense..., but for the slow kids, can we get ...
by Ripcord
30 Sep 2012, 14:13
Topic: NAS Corpus Christi KNGP by Jim Dhaenens
Replies: 12
Views: 1065

Re: NAS Corpus Christi KNGP by Jim Dhaenens

Nice job Ripcord, downloading now. Regarding the runway issue, 13/31 are the primaries there as the majority of approaches are to those runways, but you can do the multiple crosswind runway trick. Thanks for the kind words. Tell me what you mean here with the multiple crosswind runway trick. I don'...
by Ripcord
30 Sep 2012, 07:23
Topic: NAS Corpus Christi KNGP by Jim Dhaenens
Replies: 12
Views: 1065

NAS Corpus Christi KNGP by Jim Dhaenens

Jim was cool enough to give me the greenlight on this. I wanted to add parking to Jim's great KNGP scenery, and tag the parking for MAIW parking codes. So here it is. Go easy on me, I'm still pretty new at this. Obviously you want to use Jim's scenery in your addon scenery folder and replace his ADE...
by Ripcord
27 Sep 2012, 13:14
Topic: NAS Corpus Christi package by MAIW
Replies: 26
Views: 2614

Re: NAS Corpus Christi package by MAIW

Thank you guys for pointing this out -- I had gathered there was some kind of difference, from searching thru other threads, but did not understand exactly what.

I suppose I will do some AI watching to see how they fly with the altered (real) wingspan and wing area.
by Ripcord
26 Sep 2012, 23:00
Topic: NAS Corpus Christi package by MAIW
Replies: 26
Views: 2614

Re: NAS Corpus Christi package by MAIW

I started going the thru the process of adapting the parking spots for Jim Dhaenens KNGP to match/reflect the parking codes for the MAIW package (with his blessing), and for the life of me I could get my T-34s to park in their assigned spots. Then I noticed something. The wingpan of the T-34C is som...
by Ripcord
26 Sep 2012, 12:53
Topic: Upload MAIW packages for FSX?
Replies: 18
Views: 1126

Re: Upload MAIW packages for FSX?

Nor would you need to upload the whole package. The AI aircraft and effects folders are fine as they are. It would be the traffic bgl files and the addon-scenery that is normally needed to be adapted, in most cases, for FSX. Not sure about the sound/callsign files, I've not really gotten that far in...
by Ripcord
24 Sep 2012, 17:03
Topic: New Oceana Naval Air Station scenery!
Replies: 10
Views: 659

Re: New Oceana Naval Air Station scenery!

Just downloaded, installing today!!
by Ripcord
22 Sep 2012, 12:27
Topic: FSX AFCAD files for DAAK - Boufarik
Replies: 4
Views: 529

Re: FSX AFCAD files for DAAK - Boufarik

Mistral, merci. Worked great for me, and this was a problem base. Thanks for all your work.