The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 1012 matches

by mikewmac
29 Dec 2006, 12:58
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: USAF T-37B Package by MAIW
Replies: 31
Views: 3313

Terry,

I would open the the MAIW Randolph AFCAD in one AFCAD2 window and the addon Randolph scenery AFCAD in another. Then what is needed from the former can be duplicated onto the latter.

Mike
by mikewmac
26 Dec 2006, 14:06
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: O/A-37 Dragonflies
Replies: 93
Views: 6197

Pascal,

The A-37 is significantly hotter than the T-37B, so the AI A-37 will probably need a new AI FDE set. Of course that will also help it carry all that ordinance. :lol: :lol:

Mike
by mikewmac
22 Dec 2006, 14:02
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: I think we're gonna need a new military ai model.......
Replies: 3
Views: 265

RipPipPip wrote:I wonder if any appropriate FDE can be designed for this one ...
Mike? :wink:
Rip,

Hmmmm? I think the vertical takeoffs might be a bit difficult to duplicate. :roll: :lol:

Mike
by mikewmac
20 Dec 2006, 15:32
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: A Current Project
Replies: 44
Views: 3059

GrahamS wrote:Thanks, Mike. Yes, its quite time consuming together with some work on aitp-x and a few other projects, I must remember to eat.....LOL
GrahamS,

I understand the problem completely!!! :lol:

Mike
by mikewmac
20 Dec 2006, 15:18
Topic: A Current Project
Replies: 44
Views: 3059

Graham S,

Great work my friend! I wondered what had been keeping you busy lately. :D

Mike
by mikewmac
23 Nov 2006, 12:13
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: A wee bit off topic.....................
Replies: 3
Views: 404

Thanks Stewart! :D

Mike
by mikewmac
22 Oct 2006, 23:48
Topic: Military Scenery Objects
Replies: 9
Views: 1090

I think it would be very useful to the Military AI user community to have available the military objects commonly used in the creation of military airbase scenery compiled into a scenery library that is compatible with EZ-Scenery much like Otter515 did with the objects for his Osan scenery. This wou...
by mikewmac
20 Oct 2006, 20:45
Topic: Military Scenery Objects
Replies: 9
Views: 1090

Military Scenery Objects

Back before the advent of MAIW there was both discussion and progress posted on the Military AI forum at FSGateway about creation of military scenery objects such as aircraft shelters, hangers, engine test buildings, etc. that could be placed with EZ-Scenery. Other than Otter515's excellent work on ...
by mikewmac
11 Sep 2006, 15:26
Topic: I'm off!!!
Replies: 27
Views: 1051

Nick,

God's speed and be safe my friend.

Mike
by mikewmac
03 Sep 2006, 11:36
Topic: RAF Nimrod down in Afghanistan
Replies: 6
Views: 493

ronniegj wrote:I wish to add my condolences to the family members of all service personnel aboard the Nimrod. Their loved ones offered up their lives in the service of their country. Nothing can be more noble than such a selfless act. God bless and keep them all.
Amen!

Mike
by mikewmac
18 Aug 2006, 01:51
Topic: F-15 vs F-5
Replies: 33
Views: 1543

Little known story about 2 F-15s that bounced a Eurofighter Typhoon that was out on a 'training' flight. "IT might be over budget and years late but the Eurofighter Typhoon has shown that it can shake off America's best fighter plane and shoot it down. A chance encounter over the Lake District...
by mikewmac
16 Aug 2006, 12:49
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Rhino
Replies: 79
Views: 7168

Great work Fernando! You have certainly captured the look of the Rhino very well. :D

Mike