The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 113 matches

by hobby
02 Aug 2012, 21:25
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Nick Black's AI website
Replies: 8
Views: 932

Re: Nick Black's AI website

Many thanks for your reply. I am disappointed that Nick's own website is no longer available.
by hobby
02 Aug 2012, 19:11
Topic: Nick Black's AI website
Replies: 8
Views: 932

Nick Black's AI website

I seem to recall that Nick made a new AI Apache some time ago but when I tried to find his website I was greeted by a Atar wars Imperial trooper! Many of his ai models were lost in the recent death of my seven yeare old computer and I recal that he had an attractive and easily navigated website. I a...
by hobby
12 Dec 2011, 17:00
Topic: Wiesbaden AAF Scenery now on AVSIM
Replies: 27
Views: 1310

Re: Wiesbaden AAF Scenery now on AVSIM

For Firebird: You hit the nail right on the head. When I checked my Traffic Density - normally set at 100% - I found it to be set at 10%!!!! I do not know when, why or how this change occurred. Resetting to 100% allowed me to see the Weisbaden traffic. I also found that my 'Display Resolution' had s...
by hobby
11 Dec 2011, 22:03

For Firebird: I must have worded my last message somewhat ambiguously. I have installed and activated the ETOU scenery in the FS9 scenery library. Prior to re-installation of ETOU_JS.Zip in FS9 scenery library I had removed the standard FS9 ETOU AFCAD. Thus after re-installation of Weisbaden the onl...
by hobby
08 Dec 2011, 17:28

Just returned from a few days away. Lasst night I extracted the standard FS9 AFCAD which is found in FS9/Scenery/World/Scenery/EURW and is AP950140.bgl. Checked that no other AFCAD for ETOU existed by using AFCAD2.21. I only use FS9. The supplied FS9 AI acft were installed correctly first time round...
by hobby
30 Nov 2011, 21:16

Well I tried putting the Traffic_weisbaden.bgl in Scenery/World/scenery. Did not work for me. In the Avsim zip file some of the bgls are titled "Weisbaden" and some are titled "Wiesbaden". The correct spelling is, according to Google Earth "Wiesbaden." A single handwrit...
by hobby
30 Nov 2011, 17:07

Have installed scenery as per directions by author but cannot see, or hear any AI traffic! Never had any previous problem with any of John Stinstrom's work. Advice please.
by hobby
25 Aug 2011, 17:04
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: A plea for a modern AI F16
Replies: 2
Views: 253

A plea for a modern AI F16

Henry T's models of the F16C & Ds, with and without dragchute, are essential and much enjoyed by the military AI community. However time has moved on since they first arrived on the AI scene and I should like to add my request to those of other enthusiasts for a new(?) F16 with/without dragchute...
by hobby
25 Aug 2011, 16:06
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Bit of Retro EGYT
Replies: 17
Views: 1010

Re: Bit of Retro EGYT

Most interesting. Where did you obtain the RAF Argosy? Is that Argosy Rick piper's civilian model for FS9 painted in RAF Colours? The RAF version had a pimple nose and you could only load/unload through the rear 'crocodile' doors. The BEA version could be driven 'straight through, in at the rear out...
by hobby
12 Jul 2011, 10:19
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Florida Orions package by MAIW
Replies: 25
Views: 2861

Re: Florida Orions package by MAIW

Hi Greg

You scored a hole in one,sir! Just checked traffic at KNIP and all orions present. Now it is not a weekend the acft are performing as expected. Many thanks.
Hobby
by hobby
24 Jun 2011, 18:41
Topic: Florida Orions package by MAIW
Replies: 25
Views: 2861

Re: Florida Orions package by MAIW

Hi I downloaded this package yesterday (22nd June 2011). Using the auto installer the installation process seemed to work as expected. I checked my AFCAD files for KNIP and found that the MAIW AFCAD2 had installed correctly with only the default FS9 AFCAD, which has no parking or taxiways, showing b...
by hobby
02 Apr 2010, 08:55
Topic: Royal Air Force Tornado GR4 package by MAIW
Replies: 36
Views: 4138

Re: Royal Air Force Tornado GR4 package by MAIW

For Firebird: Many thanks for the Marham text files.

For Garysb: Human error and I also have installed UKRanges - superb scenery of the targets in The Wash, Cape Wrath and Spadedum.
by hobby
01 Apr 2010, 16:57
Topic: Royal Air Force Tornado GR4 package by MAIW
Replies: 36
Views: 4138

Re: Royal Air Force Tornado GR4 package by MAIW

Having just installed the new Marham scenery by the ACG I did have problems in deleting (as recommended in the ACG Marham Handbook) some of the MAIW Afcads and scenery files. I did chop out some of the MAIW ranges but I now have an RAF Marham by ACG which works on my FS9 setup. I wonder if it would ...