The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 28 matches

by pennkiwi
07 Feb 2018, 02:14
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: New website
Replies: 26
Views: 2785

Re: New website

So far I haven't encountered any problems with the new site. It's impressive and my thanks and congratulations go to those who obviously put in a huge amount of time and effort to do this. It also sends a very encouraging message - MAIW is alive and well and intending to stay that way!!!!! Great job...
by pennkiwi
02 Feb 2018, 18:33
Topic: FSX/P3D Conversion Packages
Replies: 17
Views: 2947

Re: FSX/P3D Conversion Packages

I would be willing to work on a conversion package if I thought I could do it with my limited computer skills. Can you recommend any software that I could experiment with? If successful, I'd be glad to work on a package if given permission
Cheers
Ian
by pennkiwi
27 Jan 2018, 23:21
Topic: FSX/P3D Conversion Packages
Replies: 17
Views: 2947

Re: FSX/P3D Conversion Packages

THANK YOU!!!! Awesome!!! :D
by pennkiwi
09 Jul 2017, 05:06
Forum: General Projects
Topic: FSX/P3D RAF Alconbury
Replies: 20
Views: 2826

Re: FSX/P3D RAF Alconbury

WOW!!!! This looks amazing!! Can't wait to see the final release. Thank you for doing such an incredible amount and quality of work to share with the rest of us....... Hopefully it will be compatible with Orbx? :smt007
by pennkiwi
21 Jan 2016, 21:52
Forum: Camo repaints ltd
Topic: A-7E US NAVY
Replies: 67
Views: 6269

Re: A-7E US NAVY

I'd like to add my words of encouragement. Apart from the A-4 and F-4, there really hasn't been many options for Retro USN and the A-7E is a very welcome addition!!!
by pennkiwi
14 May 2015, 18:05
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Retro RNZAF C2001
Replies: 55
Views: 6620

Re: Retro RNZAF C2001

Looking through this thread really has me excited - as an ex-pat Kiwi with a RW flying career back in "the day" (Mount Cook Airlines) I would love to install this quality of retro air bases and AI traffic. Is any of this, even if it's still in beta form, available anywhere for download? If...
by pennkiwi
10 Apr 2015, 15:13
Forum: MKAI
Topic: MKAI Breguet Atlantique II
Replies: 37
Views: 5771

Re: MKAI Breguet Atlantique II

Thank you very much for another excellent addition to the AI skies of FS. You have already given us some really outstanding contributions and this latest one fills a big gap.
Thank you! :D
Ian Scott
by pennkiwi
24 May 2010, 19:52
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Graham Kings RAF C-130's
Replies: 8
Views: 1030

Re: Graham Kings RAF C-130's

Hi Graham I think the question I was going to ask on here just got answered. I am currently having to do a complete FS9 reinstall and all the files I thought were safely backed up - aren't! (Don't ask) :lol: I have been searching the web for RNoAF, RDAF, ItAF C130's, RNoAF P3 and a bunch of other pa...