The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 180 matches

by pslinger
13 Feb 2018, 03:18
Forum: Other Design Discussions
Topic: Editvoicepack callsigns for FS9
Replies: 4
Views: 1227

Re: Editvoicepack callsigns for FS9

Thanks for the vcpmod files, much appreciated and helps address a couple of "missing" files. My knowledge of these files is limited, where should the aircraft model vcpmod files be placed, in the same location as the callsign files and are they "activated" the same as the callsig...
by pslinger
02 Nov 2017, 01:04
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: MAIW MQ-9 reaper
Replies: 9
Views: 1108

Re: MAIW MQ-9 reaper

Thanks, made the recommended changes to the aircraft.cfg file and AIAE indicates no errors. Now I have Holloman Reapers. Plan to test them at a test airfield and try my hand developing some flight plans.

Paul
by pslinger
01 Nov 2017, 02:04
Topic: MAIW MQ-9 reaper
Replies: 9
Views: 1108

Re: MAIW MQ-9 reaper

I downloaded the Holloman MQ-9 file and I'm struggling to find the base model for the textures. The aircraft.cfg file is looking for sim=MQ9_Reaper and the model=MQ9. All of the base models I have been able to find have different sim entries and model entries. Could someone point me in the right dir...
by pslinger
21 Oct 2017, 00:37
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: AI Aircraft Editor.NET Initial Release
Replies: 77
Views: 6975

Re: AI Aircraft Editor.NET Initial Release

Steve, Thanks for all your help and patience, much appreciated. I have a bit of work ahead of me to clean-up the aircraft with the .mdl issue. Then there are a couple of other issues that need to be addressed, but like you mentioned earlier, one at a time. Obviously there is a lot I need to learn. P...
by pslinger
20 Oct 2017, 01:36

Thanks for sharing your computer set-up. You obviously have a lot more knowledge about computers and how to best configure them than I do. This is something I'll have to learn more about before attempting. Concerning the 255 characters, would this apply to texture files and scenery files and could t...
by pslinger
19 Oct 2017, 00:49

I downloaded six different packages all to the desktop, tested them there with AIAE, no .mdl errors on the desktop. Then deleted the aircraft in the FS9 Aircraft folder and installed the desktop models in FS9 Aircraft folder, no .mdl problems. When you installed to F:\Flight Simulator 9 was that to ...
by pslinger
18 Oct 2017, 01:48

This is fascinating. I downloaded the DM package to my desktop. Normally I download files to the Downloads folder which resides under the Favorites folder. I then moved the DM aircraft files 357th, 354th, and 47th to the desktop and ran AIAE and no .mdl problem with any of the aircraft. I then delet...
by pslinger
17 Oct 2017, 01:37

I copied the Great Lakes A-10 to my desktop and removed all the texture files and aircraft.cfg file. I then copied the texture files and the aircraft.cfg file from DM 357th to the Great Lakes A-10 file on my desktop. I ran AIAE and tested the desktop A-10 file and the .mdl problem was gone. Next I d...
by pslinger
15 Oct 2017, 13:06

I ran chkdsk following your instructions. I then ran AIAE and the problem remained. I then re-tested deleting and installing the Osan JYAI aircraft and the problem remained. I am including a screen shot of AIAE to give you an idea of what I am seeing. I update my drivers and programs bi-weekly. I ha...
by pslinger
14 Oct 2017, 16:00

I'll give this a try. I typically run this check every other week as a part of regular computer "maintenance" and updates. I'll let you know what I find out.
by pslinger
13 Oct 2017, 22:35

Here is what I tried. I downloaded DM package and installed and checked the aircraft with AIAE after each install and the .mdl error still appeared. I back-up FS9 on an external drive and installed the DM aircraft from the external drive and the error remained. I don't know if this help or confuses ...
by pslinger
13 Oct 2017, 10:06

I tried the uninstall and re- install of AIAE and the same error(s) re-appeared. I then re-installed JYAI A-10 Thunderbolt II Great Lakes ANG and the .mdl error disappeared; log-file attached
by pslinger
13 Oct 2017, 01:06

Here are the answers to your questions: Version of AIAE V.3.1.10.0 Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) .NET Framework: 1.1 version 1.1.4322 4.7version 4.7.02053 .NET Framework was just updated on 10/10/2017 (KB4043766) Attached is the AIAE Log-file Hope t...
by pslinger
12 Oct 2017, 00:46

Hi Steve, Everything you mentioned appears to be OK. The following are answers to your specific questions: A folder with the problem: JYAI A-10 Thunderbolt II Great Lakes ANG How many model folders in the A-10 folder: There are four model folders: model.C_clean model.C_combat model.C_drill model.C_f...
by pslinger
11 Oct 2017, 12:01

I'm receiving some errors and I'm not quite sure what to do about them. I've read the PDF that came with AI Aircraft editor and I'm I'm unsure where to turn next. The AC Folder and AC Status: OK, however in the dialog box just above I am receiving the following messages in red text: Error - Model fi...
by pslinger
02 Oct 2017, 02:12
Forum: JYAI
Topic: A-10 Thunderbolt II
Replies: 262
Views: 28450

Re: A-10 Thunderbolt II

Thanks Steve, as always I appreciate the help. I did find a model Bk50_USAF_Clean_2P in the Block 50 aircraft. This is an incredible package, the scenery, the aircraft, and the repaints. This is an incredible addition to the MAIW hangar.

Paul
by pslinger
01 Oct 2017, 22:10
Forum: JYAI
Topic: A-10 Thunderbolt II
Replies: 262
Views: 28450

Re: A-10 Thunderbolt II

I've encountered the same issue as Alan, The South Carolina F-16 DM doesn't appear to contain a model Bk52_USAF_Clean. However the aircraft config file for the Osan F-16 has a line model=Bk52_USAF_Clean. Did I mess something up with the South Carolina install? Went back to the original South Carolin...
by pslinger
30 Sep 2017, 01:12
Topic: Specific AI Aircraft Don't Show Up
Replies: 3
Views: 439

Re: Specific AI Aircraft Don't Show Up

Pete & Steve, thanks for the help. I will reset the Texture_Max_Load to 1024 and work with Texture Manager and see what I learn and what happens. Appreciate the ideas and suggestions.

Paul
by pslinger
29 Sep 2017, 02:13
Topic: Specific AI Aircraft Don't Show Up
Replies: 3
Views: 439

Specific AI Aircraft Don't Show Up

I have been having problems getting specific AI aircraft to show up. I have done some basic troubleshooting and forum searches but no luck correcting the problem. It appears that when certain texture files are installed the aircraft doesn’t show up. The FS9 aircraft slider is set to 100%. I have dro...
by pslinger
23 Apr 2017, 02:29

Martin, this is an outstanding utility. I needed to re-install the Windows operating system and have slowly been rebuilding FS9 AI traffic. Your utility has pointed out numerous install problems and save a lot of headaches. Thanks for you hard work and providing the Aircraft Editor to the community,...