The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 133 matches

by Jive1
27 Mar 2014, 13:18
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Installing MAIW sceneries
Replies: 5
Views: 274

Installing MAIW sceneries

Hey! Is there a better way on how to install MAIW sceneries? What I want to know is, wether all MAIW sceneries should better be installed in one and the only folder under Addon scenerie folder, or is it better to install each separate MAIW scenery in it's own separate folder inder Addon Scenery. The...
by Jive1
22 Mar 2014, 08:00
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: RIAT Phantom
Replies: 16
Views: 1212

Re: RIAT Phantom

Hey!
Good morning to all!
Is there an AI flightplan file for both Early and Late NMAI_F-4K_Phantom_FG.1_RAF... and also for NMAI RAF Phantom
Please inform where to find.
Thanks!
Greetz
Jive1 Belgium
by Jive1
20 Mar 2014, 12:38
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: This is SPARTA! Spartan
Replies: 28
Views: 1698

Re: This is SPARTA! Spartan

Hey!
Is there a flightplan for C-27j Spartan Romanian and Bulgarian types?
Regards
Jive1 Belgium
by Jive1
20 Sep 2013, 09:28
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Carr2006
Replies: 2
Views: 463

Re: Carr2006

Hey! Bismarck, Indeed, I've been stupid and now I switched both folders and every carrier deck accepts the aircraft well. Sorry for the inconvenience. Regards. Jive1 added afterwards.... .... using Arrestor Cables and all its configurations is very complicated! Is there a clear instructions file ava...
by Jive1
20 Sep 2013, 07:21
Topic: Carr2006
Replies: 2
Views: 463

Carr2006

Hey! Good morning! I had, according to tha MAIW NAF Atsugi Complete AI Package downloaded and installed the carr2006.zip and also the DF P3 Orion pt1.zip & JMSDF P3 Orion pt2.zip files. Now, I have problems with carr2006... None of the carriers accepts any aircraft. All of the aircrafts that I h...
by Jive1
02 Sep 2013, 09:48
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Export Hawks packages by MAIW (New Additions!)
Replies: 108
Views: 13775

Re: Export Hawks packages by MAIW (New Additions!)

Hey! Stil no solution! Opposite to what Paul Day experienced on aug 4 in 2008, I don't see no Hawks at all at Ali Al Salem, nor at any airport in Kuwait, even when I searveh for them from 9 to 5, all days of the week... Scanning for duplicate AFD gives negative result, no duplicates. Strange thing i...
by Jive1
02 Sep 2013, 08:40

Re: Export Hawks packages by MAIW (New Additions!)

I have only the scenery files that were with the package, OKAS, and of course OBBS as well, gut even there I don' see no Kuwaiti Hawks....
Strange!
Jive1
by Jive1
02 Sep 2013, 07:43

Invisible Export Hawks Part 4B_Kuwait Hawks

Hey! The Hawks of Kuwait always stay invisible... They are an already somewhat older package.... I can see all other Hawks of other packages, but never can see a Kuwaiti Hawk on the preprogrammed airport and time. From the same pachage I see the Hawks of Bahrein, but never the ones of Kuwait.... I'v...
by Jive1
01 Sep 2013, 07:04
Topic: Why do my F-16's shake when they get over 300 kias?
Replies: 11
Views: 519

Re: Why do my F-16's shake when they get over 300 kias?

Many thanks Steve!
The problem is solved now, all my F-16 aircraft fly now very normal and don't shake anymore.
My regards.
Jive1
by Jive1
31 Aug 2013, 14:28

Re: Why do my F-16's shake when they get over 300 kias?

Hey! I use the Belgian Air Force F-16 AI Package by Gregory Loones with models by Henry Tomkiewicz, and also a retro AI package representing the Belgium Air force F-16 Squadrons circa 1990, which uses the F-16 by Henry Tomkiewicz as well... I have also the Viper, but I don't use it for AI. Greetz Ji...
by Jive1
31 Aug 2013, 13:52

Why do my F-16's shake when they get over 300 kias?

Hey! I have several F-16's to fly as AI aircraft in my FS9 situation. 1°... They start slightly shaking just before teking off... 2°... then once when they are off grouns, the shaking stops, 3°... They shake strongly once they get to 300 kias, and start shaking enormously when they go further over 3...
by Jive1
16 Jun 2010, 15:58
Topic: GSE Library
Replies: 3
Views: 301

Re: GSE Library

Hey! Campbeme,
Thank you!
I was almost sure that it is the objects scenery that is in the package. Only, the way it was advised made me think that there should be somewhere another package of object files.....
All works fine now!
Greetz
Jive1
by Jive1
16 Jun 2010, 13:21
Topic: GSE Library
Replies: 3
Views: 301

GSE Library

Hey! This is the first time I am on this Forum... I've tried to install USA MAIW KNQI Kingsville, and there is a additional Readme telling that I need the Green GSE Library, the Yellow GSE Library, and the Generic Airbase Objects Library to see all objects placed. What are these Libraries, where can...